"ADF" / Philip Vincent Haskins-Delici / Isabel Rosa Araujo -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Which of course means the waiting list is fucking long, and poor-risk patients with history of involuntary psych hold and no support networks are very low down the list.
Yep. Even a hack artist mooching payments from Medicare like Dr. Doggy wouldn't risk his career by operating on a high risk patient like Phil. That's just asking for a malpractice suit, either because Phil croaks from not taking care of himself, going into the hospital for not taking care of himself, or deciding getting his dick flipped was a bad idea and getting tied up with some lawyer who convinces him suing the doctor will make him rich. No doctor who cares about his career is going to take on that risk.

The Dude

Bro, don't even bro, bro.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, then he has no excuse for not getting it.
He's got a number of strikes against him getting GRS. He's intellectually disabled, he has poor personal hygiene, he's physically unhealthy and obese, he has no support structure, he doesn't have a history of taking hormones, he's barely financially stable...basically Phil is one of the poorest candidates for a dick flip that you could find and no doctor would accept him for surgery. Just because the state will pay for it doesn't mean every person looking for GRS will be accepted. Even a butcher and Medicare leech like Dr. Doge knows when a patient is too much of a liability to take on.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The real nullo is the vacuum between his ears.
Still, wouldn't it be great if he gave himself the Dorian Thorn (thanks Misaki!) treatment and lopped his dick off? He's already not going to be passing his defective genes down to the next generation, and seeing as he hates his penis so much (supposedly) yet has been turned down for GRS for being a fat unhealthy mentally unbalanced 'tard, there's only one option left....:jaceknife:

Last edited:

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still, wouldn't it be great if he gave himself the Darien Thorne treatment and lopped his dick off? He's already not going to be passing his defective genes down to the next generation, and seeing as he hates his penis so much (supposedly) yet has been turned down for GRS for being a fat unhealthy mentally unbalanced 'tard, there's only one option left....:jaceknife:
Except he couldn’t tell anyone about it.

Misaki Nakahara

Don't hate just 'cause you dilate
kiwifarms.net
Still, wouldn't it be great if he gave himself the Darien Thorne treatment and lopped his dick off? He's already not going to be passing his defective genes down to the next generation, and seeing as he hates his penis so much (supposedly) yet has been turned down for GRS for being a fat unhealthy mentally unbalanced 'tard, there's only one option left....:jaceknife:
Phil would probably fuck it up and go the full Dorian Thorn; dick off, balls still attached. So he can still get horny but can't do anything about it.

Permanent, never-ending impotent frustration. So, not much different to his life now really.

TrippinKahlua

No other love compares to that of a father and son
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought Phil already got rid of his dick.

After making the horrible decision to remove his balls, I thought he wanted that "unwanted penis" gone.

Ah well. At least the Pandemic is keeping him indoors so he cant pretend to be on Antifa, which is something you really need balls for. You cant rage without testosterone you know.

I hope he stocked up on Artisanal Pizza. He isnt vegan, or Diabetic so he needs to eat all he could.

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net
I'm considering editing the two Encyclopedia Dramatica articles about ADF in my spare time because why not. Just restoring the missing pictures since the current ED wiki fucked up again and lost most of them.

Been wondering if anyone knows where I can find the specific full resolution pics of ADF to restore these articles, before potentially updating text-wise post-2017?

I'm wondering what else to add and what's missisng from the articles since ADF hadn't been doing much these days beyond eating artisanal pizzas.

Misaki Nakahara

Don't hate just 'cause you dilate
kiwifarms.net
I'm considering editing the two Encyclopedia Dramatica articles about ADF in my spare time because why not. Just restoring the missing pictures since the current ED wiki fucked up again and lost most of them.

Been wondering if anyone knows where I can find the specific full resolution pics of ADF to restore these articles, before potentially updating text-wise post-2017?

I'm wondering what else to add and what's missisng from the articles since ADF hadn't been doing much these days beyond eating artisanal pizzas.

The ADF-Enchilada article is a fascinating time capsule. Back when Phil was just a creepy yaoi fanboy with a boner for Israel and a creepy obsession with some DeviantArt weeb girl. Now he's CEO of Antifa Highway Patrol, Full-Time Pizza Connoisseur and Troon Extraordinaire. They grow up so fast :'(

obliviousbeard

As white as schoolshooter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The ADF-Enchilada article is a fascinating time capsule. Back when Phil was just a creepy yaoi fanboy with a boner for Israel and a creepy obsession with some DeviantArt weeb girl. Now he's CEO of Antifa Highway Patrol, Full-Time Pizza Connoisseur and Troon Extraordinaire. They grow up so fast :'(
Indeed, it reminds me of the old days when he used to be more active, and had subforum for himself. We were all younger spergs back then, full of autism and hope to see latest tardcum from our favourite bondage walrus when we logged in.

Disgruntled Pupper

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Indeed, it reminds me of the old days when he used to be more active, and had subforum for himself. We were all younger spergs back then, full of autism and hope to see latest tardcum from our favourite bondage walrus when we logged in.
I miss when he would pop up with a new hideous tattoo every few months for us to laugh at.

He should start blacking out all his old stuff to show solidarity with antifa. Why wear black when you can be black?

KiwiJoe

Anime Jacinda Ardern
kiwifarms.net

I admit I came in late to the ADF cinematic universe. I discovered him around early 2013ish on ED and that was when he was still in the transitional phase between being a Hetaliafag (especially his cringy PRC cosplay) to a full blown proto-Antifa LARPer.

I miss those days. It was much more strange back then. Now as legacy, every time I imagine Hetalia, I'm reminded of him.

CheesyBoy

Don't worry, I also hate myself.
kiwifarms.net
He'd be scared out of his fucking mind because black people would probably come up and try to talk to him.
Bold of you to assume that they won't just think he's doing some blackface shit and make him swallow his teeth.

Deep down he knows he doesn't pass as Latinx, so there's no way he could convince anyone he's black.

Reactions: The Un-Clit