Adrienne Blair and Tachy / @adezero / zerotacht - ex of Ethan Ralph & pair of tits

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
Guess i must have struck a nerve. Tell me are you in more then one gay chatroom?
You were in one with some more prominatnt gunt posters and one with eldrich. Are there anymore?
no, his lot and the troonstream volk prefer irc...
this'll be good, and deliver on the :julay: @floom @adezero no sane man wants your sour milkers, after youre done you can go back to crying on fatty tachys shoulder as she assures you that you two truly are beautiful and all those mean ed men she throws herself at are just gay and not disgusted by your displays of whoredom...

Cow Poly

Internet privacy respecter and Discord Dog
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
no, his lot and the troonstream volk prefer irc...

this'll be good, and deliver on the :julay: @floom @adezero no sane man wants your sour milkers, after youre done you can go back to crying on fatty tachys shoulder as she assures you that you two truly are beautiful and all those mean ed men she throws herself at are just gay and not disgusted by your displays of whoredom...
Can confirm I met a few of these ED-adjacent types and they congregate in IRC channels. Imagine phoneposting on IRC in current year. That’s a lot of them.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Can confirm I met a few of these ED-adjacent types and they congregate in IRC channels. Imagine phoneposting on IRC in current year. That’s a lot of them.
Are they as dumb as I'm assuming and use freenode too?
I'm with Sam here, I had no real opinion on Teaclips beforehand but now PPP/Ade groupies are mad because an autistic person did something autistic? Are all of you PPP/Ade groupies eating paint and shit tissues?

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Josh yells at Spectree because of what he said to Ppp and a thread not being allowed on me. Then the thread is posted.
I'm still not sure why he yelled at me for it. Even in the screenshot I provided all I said was "Mods deleted it", which was a valid thing to say given that the link to it gave you an "Oops! This page doesn't exist!" splash. Turned out a mod moved it to some mods-only forum or something.

Garth

kiwifarms.net
Ade sperging out at some hole in Discord lol: https://vocaroo.com/11paWvFRePjZ
There is only one solution for all of the people involved in this gay discord:
KnckYrslf1536889056292 - Copy.png

The Gunts Ex-Partner

Liquid Ocelot - Leader of Outer Heaven
kiwifarms.net
Ade sperging out at some hole in Discord lol: https://vocaroo.com/11paWvFRePjZ
This thread has been growing by the minute, lovely to hear a nice sperg out, it brings a certain level of joy and happiness.

The pictures in themselves are a joke though they might be esoteric in nature to some

Although I suspect others who are reading this will realise what this post is about: No eggs

images.png
117840734-open-empty-egg-carton-for-ten-eggs-made-of-recyclable-paper-pulp-on-a-white-background.jpg