Adrienne Blair and Tachy / @adezero / zerotacht - ex of Ethan Ralph & pair of tits

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Incase anyone doesnt check the tism in the Vs thread going forward. Will update if OP actually kicks shit into overdrive.

This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.
Using a blanket to hide an obvious gut and somehow sucking said gut in and arching the back enough to reveal the bottom of a ribcage, but still bizarrely too fat for this to reveal any outline of upper ribs. What an unusually shaped woman

Eh I'll wait for the recap. They usually stream for entirely too long and I don't see her revealing anything that wasn't already revealed in the trashfire thread.
You'll be waiting a long time if the gunt rimming saga was any indication. She'll keep details dripping out over agonizingly overlong streams for months

Delicious Diversity

Jiggles with RAGE
kiwifarms.net
@aediot delivered, BPD freakout videos (2 of them) here: https://mega.nz/folder/T48UHQ7b#4MrhiYbDoBq3skyJxLtXTw

She hits herself and cries out for someone to help her.

In fairness there is some creepy weirdo who shits himself just standing there filming her, so I feel there's some context we're missing.

Edit: Thanks to @Sam Losco for providing some smaller sized vids. 👍

Last edited:

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shes screaming that she wants him out because he refused to leave the house and kept shitting himself

He sure delivered
I do feel bad for the women, the poop napkins complete broke her mind. No wonder getting gunted seemed like a good idea. She's even decked out in a Seigethot coat in the middle of her apartment. Rough stuff.

Guli

kiwifarms.net
@aediot delivered, BPD freakout videos (2 of them) here:
The experience I have with BPD suggests that she's been pushed there for that bad of a freak out, though I am 1) not a professional and 2) a retard

Still though if this is his counter to poop napkins, it only gives added story tbh, who the fuck is she calling, what the fuck is she shouting? my best guesses are "I hate my life" or "I want him out"

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps she gets these fits whenever she thinks about what she's accomplished in 40 years of living.
It seems rather tame to me honestly. That's the kind of shit people will do when stressed or frustrated. I was expecting her to throw a huge tantrum and start breaking shit, not hitting herself in the head several times. Like fucks sake she had to pick up leaky anus' ass napkins, that'll drive anyone nuts.

b0o0pinsn0o0tz

Yes, but also no.
kiwifarms.net
The experience I have with BPD suggests that she's been pushed there for that bad of a freak out, though I am 1) not a professional and 2) a retard

Still though if this is his counter to poop napkins, it only gives added story tbh, who the fuck is she calling, what the fuck is she shouting? my best guesses are "I hate my life" or "I want him out"
Going off the stream on ass napkin lore. It can be assumed it was her mother or Jacob's mother. Since she was telling the truth about the ass napkins I have no reason to believe she'd lie about the people she said she called when she couldn't take being a poop maid anymore.

The Gunts Ex-Partner

Liquid Ocelot - Leader of Outer Heaven
kiwifarms.net
Welcome, just coming back to this, I would just like to add a few things, it seems like Ade and Tachy are going scorched earth

To the two dead egg dog fuckers, why do you scurry away?

Edit: It has been confirmed that they have nuked their server, it went up in flames

2nd Edit: There is trouble between ED and Ade/Tachy

@floom ]@adezero

1619973187708.png

1619973203393.png

https://archive.fo/pseoF
https://archive.fo/6ONZO

1619973356503.png

1619973441898.png

This is Adezero server, those named the Horny Police are mods, notice there is only one mod right there before the server was eventually deleted, the reason for that is simple
There have been issues with Adezero and the ED people which is to be expected of Ade at this point, her and Tachy manage to turn on those around them

Now how do I know they have issues with them, well one both Ade and Tachy left the ED server
2. I pointed out the mod for a reason, further down below is another user who is apart of ED and he was online in the ED server at the same time as that screenshot.

Funnily enough he was no longer in the server or even a mod

1619976107514.png

1619976338345.png

Last edited:

Tims

Just a humble Zionist trying to make a living.
kiwifarms.net
Welcome, just coming back to this, I would just like to add a few things, it seems like Ade and Tachy are going scorched earth

To the two dead egg dog fuckers, why do you scurry away?

Edit: It has been confirmed that they have nuked their server, it went up in flames

@floom ]@adezero

View attachment 2136638

View attachment 2136640

https://archive.fo/pseoF
https://archive.fo/6ONZO

View attachment 2136643

View attachment 2136645
What a surprise the two clout chasing BPD riddled E-Thots scorch everything once they fall into the same Gunted trap of the fat white trash hillbilly at least one of them was fucking for said clout. Now that they have ridden on the wave of backlash from the Corn Harvest they are suddenly shocked & bewildered when it happens to them, burn it down boys (((ladies))) in this case).

To be honest we shouldn't be too shocked at this revelation anyway, this is just standard childless 40+ year old women behaviour however compound that with fucking literal Z-List degenerates for clout & you have a truly explosive combination. Sit back & enjoy this lads & lass (tranny).

The Gunts Ex-Partner

Liquid Ocelot - Leader of Outer Heaven
kiwifarms.net
What a surprise the two clout chasing BPD riddled E-Thots scorch everything once they fall into the same Gunted trap of the fat white trash hillbilly at least one of them was fucking for said clout. Now that they have ridden on the wave of backlash from the Corn Harvest they are suddenly shocked & bewildered when it happens to them, burn it down boys (((ladies))) in this case).

To be honest we shouldn't be too shocked at this revelation anyway, this is just standard childless 40+ year old women behaviour however compound that with fucking literal Z-List degenerates for clout & you have a truly explosive combination. Sit back & enjoy this lads & lass (tranny).
Of course it is not shocking, though what entertains me is the fact we don't get to see this directly happening.

So when we have evidence like this, it makes it ever so sweeter.