Adrienne Blair and Tachy / @adezero / zerotacht - ex of Ethan Ralph & pair of tits

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

Tims

Just a humble Zionist trying to make a living.
kiwifarms.net
Of course it is not shocking, though what entertains me is the fact we don't get to see this directly happening.

So when we have evidence like this, it makes it ever so sweeter.
I suppose so tbqh i do get a little schedenfreude because everythings third person so no matter what we say we can just sit back & watch two thots implode, having read this thread & been involved in the Aediot thread all i can say is this: No one in these stories looks good in any way shape or form & they are all the lowest form of white trash imagineable.

Simply Outplayed

kiwifarms.net
She'll be back. If she was going to log off and get her life in order she'd have done it a decade ago when she was still fertile and had a life to look forward to building.

There is nothing left for you Ade. The best that filters can do is make you look like an alien grey which is not necessarily an upgrade from The Legend of Zelda Goron which you resemble in undoctored images.

Conrad is a faggot and a retard. It's not going to work out with him and you'll try to chat up some new man who is claiming ownership of Encyclopaedia Dramatica. It's pathological at this point.

At least Tachy won't be around long enough to bare witness to just how bad it's going to get for you.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
She'll be back. If she was going to log off and get her life in order she'd have done it a decade ago when she was still fertile and had a life to look forward to building.

There is nothing left for you Ade. The best that filters can do is make you look like an alien grey which is not necessarily an upgrade from The Legend of Zelda Goron which you resemble in undoctored images.

Conrad is a faggot and a retard. It's not going to work out with him and you'll try to chat up some new man who is claiming ownership of Encyclopaedia Dramatica. It's pathological at this point.

At least Tachy won't be around long enough to bare witness to just how bad it's going to get for you.
What I always try to fathom is what are these people getting out of this? Aediot's trying to hold onto his childhood (and his asshole) but what's the end result for Ade or Tachy? Broken and unhealthy relationships and relevance? Wanting to impress Internet people because reasons? A knitting or art class seems more of their speed.

I did see one of Ade's livestreams where she was on camera and cooking food but wasn't it some basic shit like scrambled eggs? Okay, you're slightly less worse than Amanda Morris when it comes to fixing food. And? IDK what Tachy does if she sits around all day eating Twinkies and ice cream because obviously she's closer to what Dear Feeder covers.

DopeSmurf

kiwifarms.net
"these women are childless and enjoying their lives, freed from the obligations required of all women in less advanced societies, I'm scandalised and very embittered about it!!!" <-- actual KFcels.

Personally I'm getting really sick of seeing this snivelling, incellular anti-women shit everywhere online these days. Just look at this study and apply it to your own rage about women not having children and entering other social roles. Maybe you will learn something about yourself:

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"these women are childless and enjoying their lives, freed from the obligations required of all women in less advanced societies, I'm scandalised and very embittered about it!!!" <-- actual KFcels.
And they wonder why they are unhappy at the age of 40, and why no one's by their side when they are 80 on a sick bed.

Tims

Just a humble Zionist trying to make a living.
kiwifarms.net
Uh oh guys, barren 40 year old women cope incoming. Seal the windows & hide the boxed wine, this is a cat 4 BPD-nado.

TheBeanz

Heinz Meanz Beanz
kiwifarms.net
It's kind of hilarious to me that she doesn't realise or care that the more she shittalks about how disgusting and pathetic he is, she in turn brings herself down because she was willing to fuck him.
This post got so much more relevant in recent days

What I always try to fathom is what are these people getting out of this?
e-clout in a very small world of twitching autists, because they've done nothing with their lives and this is all they have.

What I want to know is how can you even wind up like this?

Never Scored

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Personally I'm getting really sick of seeing this snivelling, incellular anti-women shit everywhere online these days. Just look at this study and apply it to your own rage about women not having children and entering other social roles. Maybe you will learn something about yourself:
Is it still sexist if I think 40-year-old childless men are kind of sad too? Tia

instythot

kiwifarms.net
What I always try to fathom is what are these people getting out of this? Aediot's trying to hold onto his childhood (and his asshole) but what's the end result for Ade or Tachy? Broken and unhealthy relationships and relevance? Wanting to impress Internet people because reasons? A knitting or art class seems more of their speed.

I did see one of Ade's livestreams where she was on camera and cooking food but wasn't it some basic shit like scrambled eggs? Okay, you're slightly less worse than Amanda Morris when it comes to fixing food. And? IDK what Tachy does if she sits around all day eating Twinkies and ice cream because obviously she's closer to what Dear Feeder covers.
Don't try to understand. The brief glimpse you have been given into the workings of the ed society should have revealed it to be full of complete degenerates, addicts and various classifications of the mentally ill. The things they get up to when they meet IRL should be shocking but not surprising

The cooking stream was Tachy teaching Ade how to do basic cooking, she has apparently never learned up until this point

Edit: in one of the overlong streams, Tachy explained that she and her mom buy return/unsold pallets of goods from Wal-Mart and the like, break them up and resale individual pieces on ebay/amazon. In between the Twinkies, ice cream and country ham gravy. I can't fault the hustle in what is described as a small town ravaged by opioids and joblessness

Last edited:

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
The cooking stream was Tachy teaching Ade how to do basic cooking, she has apparently never learned up until this point
I'm going to regret asking this (but not surprising given her history of men and such) but does this equate to TV dinners and fast food? It would explain her less than healthy appearance but Jesus fucking Christ, ever heard of a salad?

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I'm going to regret asking this (but not surprising given her history of men and such) but does this equate to TV dinners and fast food? It would explain her less than healthy appearance but Jesus fucking Christ, ever heard of a salad?
If you can't really cook, you are sort of stuck with hot pockets, drive through and take out

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
If you can't really cook, you are sort of stuck with hot pockets, drive through and take out
I get that but it's also one of those kind of questions where you really have to wonder: "Can this person even properly wash their own ass?"

I don't want an answer. I'd prefer it to be a mystery and given what we know about Aediot that's not a grand leap of the imagination.

Still, Jesus. Fucking. Christ.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I get that but it's also one of those kind of questions where you really have to wonder: "Can this person even properly wash their own ass?"

I don't want an answer. I'd prefer it to be a mystery and given what we know about Aediot that's not a grand leap of the imagination.

Still, Jesus. Fucking. Christ.
She was married at one point. I assume that she got several home cooked years out of that

Simply Outplayed

kiwifarms.net
Don't try to understand. The brief glimpse you have been given into the workings of the ed society should have revealed it to be full of complete degenerates, addicts and various classifications of the mentally ill. The things they get up to when they meet IRL should be shocking but not surprising

Edit: in one of the overlong streams, Tachy explained that she and her mom buy return/unsold pallets of goods from Wal-Mart and the like, break them up and resale individual pieces on ebay/amazon. In between the Twinkies, ice cream and country ham gravy. I can't fault the hustle in what is described as a small town ravaged by opioids and joblessness
Tachy showed a screenshot from her eBay sellers page. She has done 25k in sales and it was maybe 3 weeks into a month.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Tachy showed a screenshot from her eBay sellers page. She has done 25k in sales and it was maybe 3 weeks into a month.
If you put in the effort to find out exactly what your individual pallet items are, these sorts of numbers are easily possible. Returns have been a huge pain in the ass for eBay sellers for about 10 years, the process starts with the assumption that the buyer is correct, honest and not stupid, so I don't envy that part of the hustle