Adrienne Blair and Tachy / @adezero / zerotacht - ex of Ethan Ralph & pair of tits

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

THE MERGE IS ON.

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
She forced Ralph to change his sheets for the first time in nearly a decade and clean his room before she would fuck him. Think of the sweat Ralph must've busted during that and then throat fucking Ade.
Did she help him with cleaning and making the bed? Lol, I just realized I've hookedup with girls that way before, by telling em I needed help cleaning my apartment

TheBeanz

Heinz Meanz Beanz
kiwifarms.net
My problem with Ade and Tachy is that they're very transparently grifting now. The corn harvest stream was the only legitimately funny thing they've done and it was only because of Ade dropping mad bombs about Ralph's sex life and general situation after the sextape leaked. I've tried to watch later streams on and off but they're shit, full of Tonka-level dead air across 5+ hour streams.

Devyn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
can see some evidence for the big tits?

There's an actual photo of them somewhere in the main thread. OP should include it, she even drew the Kiwi Farms logo on one of them
Screenshot_20201219-124923~2.png

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net

L. Duse

kiwifarms.net
My problem with Ade and Tachy is that they're very transparently grifting now. The corn harvest stream was the only legitimately funny thing they've done and it was only because of Ade dropping mad bombs about Ralph's sex life and general situation after the sextape leaked. I've tried to watch later streams on and off but they're shit, full of Tonka-level dead air across 5+ hour streams.
She is using her ED contacts to conduct interviews. There was even a bloodsports over @aediot's running of ED.

Never mind the grift. I am in agreement with a caller who called in saying that if she manages to have a show better that of @theralph's, it would be laugh out loud hilarious.

TheBeanz

Heinz Meanz Beanz
kiwifarms.net
She is using her ED contacts to conduct interviews. There was even a bloodsports over @aediot's running of ED.

Never mind the grift. I am in agreement with a caller who called in saying that if she manages to have a show better that of @theralph's, it would be laugh out loud hilarious.
As funny as that would be, the girls aren't managing it at the moment.

Kenobi

kiwifarms.net
I honestly believe the stuff shes saying in this for one it completly lines up with Ralph behaviour second beacuse she had so many opportunities in this to humilate Ralph in worse ways that the hosts almost baited her into.
One of the more intressting parts is that she speculated that the reason Nora and Ralph divorce was so late was beacuse he was suicide bating. This is basicly confirmed at this point as he would do it towards Faith later in the leaks.

Last edited:

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
I honestly believe the stuff shes saying in this for one it completly lines up with Ralph behaviour second beacuse she had so many opportunities in this to humilate Ralph in worse ways that the hosts almost baited her into.
One of the more intressting parts is that she speculated that the reason Nora and Ralph divorce was so late was beacuse she was suicide bating. This is basicly confirmed at this point as he would do it towards Faith later in the leaks.
You mean Ralph was suicide baiting? I think you put a "she" where you wanted a "he"