Adrienne Blair and Tachy / @adezero / zerotacht - ex of Ethan Ralph & pair of tits

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

The Gunts Ex-Partner

Liquid Ocelot - Leader of Outer Heaven
kiwifarms.net
So this is not my clip, this was Turks stream which has been cut up

Edit: Amended a few things

@floom and @adezero Why did you strike down the restream of Turks video? Are you both that mad?

Here is the clip for you both since you want to keep flagging it

instythot

kiwifarms.net
So this is not my clip, this was Turks stream which has been cut up

Edit: Amended a few things

@floom and @adezero Why did you strike down the restream of Turks video? Are you both that mad?

Here is the clip for you both since you want to keep flagging it

View attachment 2151719

View attachment 2151725

View attachment 2151727

View attachment 2151732
Yes, they are that mad. They were told something that while factual, they didn't want to hear and it came from their only reliable stream guest. Obviously this is the most unforgivable betrayal imaginable in this self affirming and self identifying age

HarblMcDavid

in ur zone, dekin' my harbl
kiwifarms.net
I'll revise my estimate, Ade's not a 10-head, she's and 11-head.
12headade.png
fatandoldadelandsbest2.png

Last edited:

edf5192

kiwifarms.net
Adezero and her drama/stream has/has always been boring. The streams were too long. I only listened when it involved Gunt lore. The irony in people sperging out and claiming Adezero is sperging out. She isn't even around to enjoy the milk she is producing from other lolcows. I, for one, am enjoying watching the sperg outs everyone is having about being flagged. Who gives a shit, and why should anyone give a shit about all these retards crying over a flag. PPP is always right, Pigclips always has a hand in everything. Can't say that I care about any of these fat boomers involved in this sideshow to the Gunt.
I was just questioning about an attorney being involved. I'm a dumbass that knows nothing about copyright, and can't be bothered to even research.

Yes, they are that mad. They were told something that while factual, they didn't want to hear and it came from their only reliable stream guest. Obviously this is the most unforgivable betrayal imaginable in this self affirming and self identifying age
You seem mad.

RichardRApe

Everything I do is parody
kiwifarms.net
Could it be possible she actually got an attorney?
Do you mean for the aediot/ass napkin/extortion shenanigans that was going on? And this attorney advised the DMCA takedowns even though they were all fair use and it would get his/her client in legal trouble? That's the only problem I see with this theory, unless the attorney was just bad why they would they advise their client to take unlawful steps that could get them in civil trouble?

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
If Ade keeps this up, she will potentially surpass Ralph as a cow. She already has leaked nudes, a false flagging campaign and other drama.

ClipBitch

kiwifarms.net
Is their any proof that she's doing this (flags, deletions, etc) and not napkins? He likes to consider himself a deep web haxor, after all. I guess if it wasn't her she'd make a new account somewhere and say so, but still. It's such a weird fucking 360. Especially considering most people were making fun of poopy butthole-man and not her.

Either way, I want to know what made her snap. Up until now she was mostly tolerating some of the most embarrassing situations imaginable with no apparent shame.

edf5192

kiwifarms.net
Is their any proof that she's doing this (flags, deletions, etc) and not napkins? He likes to consider himself a deep web haxor, after all. I guess if it wasn't her she'd make a new account somewhere and say so, but still. It's such a weird fucking 360. Especially considering most people were making fun of poopy butthole-man and not her.

Either way, I want to know what made her snap. Up until now she was mostly tolerating some of the most embarrassing situations imaginable with no apparent shame.
I agree. I find it odd that she suddenly would start flagging. I thought that maybe if she had obtained an attorney, the attorney would have filed dmca request, but someone said that didn't make much sense either. Also, why would she only go after a few people? If she snapped wouldn't she be going after any/all videos? If the Turk video bothered her that much, wouldn't she have flagged it months ago? Seems that her leaving for awhile gave someone an opportunity to make it look as if she was flagging everyone. Or maybe she is. Just seems out of place. But why would anyone stop and consider any of this. Also, I'm just an autistic faggot on a forum so who cares.

Edit: I also do not know how copyright claim or dmca work. Therefore I do not know what is required to be submitted for such. I could me missing the mark completely.

The Gunts Ex-Partner

Liquid Ocelot - Leader of Outer Heaven
kiwifarms.net
I agree. I find it odd that she suddenly would start flagging. I thought that maybe if she had obtained an attorney, the attorney would have filed dmca request, but someone said that didn't make much sense either. Also, why would she only go after a few people? If she snapped wouldn't she be going after any/all videos? If the Turk video bothered her that much, wouldn't she have flagged it months ago? Seems that her leaving for awhile gave someone an opportunity to make it look as if she was flagging everyone. Or maybe she is. Just seems out of place. But why would anyone stop and consider any of this. Also, I'm just an autistic faggot on a forum so who cares.

She did try to flag, except she was asking people to do it

SmartSelect_20210320-092634_Discord.jpg

Edit: Added in a screenshot
@edf5192

1620458485666.png

Last edited:

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
If the Turk video bothered her that much, wouldn't she have flagged it months ago? Seems that her leaving for awhile gave someone an opportunity to make it look as if she was flagging everyone. Or maybe she is. Just seems out of place. But why would anyone stop and consider any of this. Also, I'm just an autistic faggot on a forum so who cares.

Edit: I also do not know how copyright claim or dmca work. Therefore I do not know what is required to be submitted for such. I could me missing the mark completely.
I know she kicked Turk from her discord & then he made the video from different clips that are all still available online. With his commentary.
6DA3F53C-A5D9-475E-BA15-9940D6892475.jpeg

(this screenshot has been shared ever since Turk made the video.)

YouTube makes it super easy to make false claims that is why the video is now on half a dozen sites that don’t facilitate illegal claims.
E4BC8A2B-7E9E-42B0-AFD9-E9FF94DE2899.jpeg
A lawyer would tell her to be quiet but not to break the law by pretending she owns Turk February’s video. Or even the gunt’s picture of her on his Twitter. The picture taker is the owner unless it was sold.

Turk’s video was claimed, the mirrors from Apex, Grimm & myself were claimed. The links on twitter were dmc’ad. only thing that has happened is more people have seen Turk’s video and it’s on a variety of platforms now.

4FADCC8E-ADA9-49B6-B5B5-176A24C5BEF2.jpeg

I do think it’s odd she would go around flagging to make people purposely dislike her. She would know this would be mirrored and archived.

The video wasn’t even bad except imo the part Godwinson read the gunt’s “hit piece.”

my schizo theory..
The gunt is legitimately gross with no redeeming qualities, I wouldn’t put it past him being the flaggot here so people would go after her. His whole show yesterday was nothing but his plans to harass her irl.

Chris Mclean

kiwifarms.net
I know she kicked Turk from her discord & then he made the video from different clips that are all still available online. With his commentary.
View attachment 2153630
(this screenshot has been shared ever since Turk made the video.)

YouTube makes it super easy to make false claims that is why the video is now on half a dozen sites that don’t facilitate illegal claims.
View attachment 2153637A lawyer would tell her to be quiet but not to break the law by pretending she owns Turk February’s video. Or even the gunt’s picture of her on his Twitter. The picture taker is the owner unless it was sold.

Turk’s video was claimed, the mirrors from Apex, Grimm & myself were claimed. The links on twitter were dmc’ad. only thing that has happened is more people have seen Turk’s video and it’s on a variety of platforms now.

View attachment 2153645
I do think it’s odd she would go around flagging to make people purposely dislike her. She would know this would be mirrored and archived.

The video wasn’t even bad except imo the part Godwinson read the gunt’s “hit piece.”

my schizo theory..
The gunt is legitimately gross with no redeeming qualities, I wouldn’t put it past him being the flaggot here so people would go after her. His whole show yesterday was nothing but his plans to harass her irl.
Ohh im the ghost of dramas past.
You know that you are gonna end up exactly like them right? 40 years old without a family living in a one bedroom apartment with only the internet to cope with the loss of your youth. Flagging stuff cause your skin is old and wrinkled and your arms are flabby.

Is this the life you want for yourself teaclips?
Bur its not to late teaclips! You can redeem yourself! All you have to do is fuck off the internet and stop sticking your hooves in to everything.

I dont trust any of the actors involved with this. Anyone could have done this.

Turk is an easily manipulated moron, that was suicidal two months ago unless he got to talk to cecil the tranny. He also keep going full donga saying he dosent care about what internet people think.

Teaclips lives on attention and manipulating other cause she cant get attention by men cause shes fat and she has more socks then an norwiegan mountaineer.

Ade and tachy are 40 year old retarded barflies. They cant read or understand subtext worth a damn and they sure as hell cant operate skype or discord properly. Like seriously could they even make a spare email? Last time something like this happen she asked for advice from her ed friends right? Nobody unless they were fucking with her would advise to dmca everything. But hey she fucked the gunt and assnapkinman so decison making clearly isnt her forte.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
my schizo theory..
It could be you pretending to be Ade for all we know, but until Ade comes out and denies it I'll put all these theories aside.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
"these women are childless and enjoying their lives, freed from the obligations required of all women in less advanced societies, I'm scandalised and very embittered about it!!!" <-- actual KFcels.

Personally I'm getting really sick of seeing this snivelling, incellular anti-women shit everywhere online these days. Just look at this study and apply it to your own rage about women not having children and entering other social roles. Maybe you will learn something about yourself:
Hi Ade. I think your claims to feminism might hold up a bit better if you hadn’t slept with Gunt and Assnapkins, two absolute pigs who treated you like shit, and your current beau wasn’t still in prison. I think you should also be a bit more charitable to extremely online broke dick incels, since you’ve oriented your life around commandeering dead gay ED so you can gain attention from that demographic.