Adrienne Blair and Tachy / @adezero / zerotacht - ex of Ethan Ralph & pair of tits

• DDoS is active again.

naught sock account 1

KILL COUNT: 3
kiwifarms.net
noticed this wasn't posted here yet.
thinks the dmca she sent to @Turk February
(https://twitter.com/adezer0)
unknown-4.png

unknown-3.png

Also, have this nightmare fuel.
20210525_130218.jpg

retards.
unknown-5.png

And she was hanging out on the ed forums.
Screenshot_2021-05-10_165712.png

Last edited:

The Gunts Ex-Partner

Liquid Ocelot - Leader of Outer Heaven
kiwifarms.net

Sam Losco

Vickers won! Ade won! Ralph lost to both!
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well I think Ralph lost his fight against Ade's restraining order. He's Tweeting now and no gloating about winning. I also notice his hit piece on her is no longer up on his site and it was within the last couple of weeks.

Aborted?

GC_Positive

t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!
kiwifarms.net
It annoys me that she ran ED which famously doxxed people and shared their nudes but when it happens to her the heavily filtered alien grey looking 45 year old she starts a lolsuit. Pick up those ass napkins ade and give them a little sniff you washed up Gen X, clout chasing pill head.

Last edited:

Mr. Manchester

Back by popular demand!
kiwifarms.net
Why would Ralph even think to fight a restraining order against someone he has nothing to do with anymore in the first place? Take the article down, don't mention Ade and he's done. I don't see it on his shitty website so he probably just folded. His lawyer probably just told him to stop talking about Ade and delete the article, which I think he did but I can't be fucked to spend more than five minutes looking for it on Ralph's shitty website.

Poor Ade. There was a short time period where her and Tachy had their live stream. It was a time where people thought Tachy was some big tittied lady without a weird fucking face, and Ade wasn't some clout chaser living in a shitty apartment. Alas, the halcyon days of being the queens of gunt dabbing are long gone, never to return. Where once was e-fame, only freshly fallen assnapkins lie. Best of luck in your future endeavors you strange haggardly women.

heathercho

DON'T. RAPE. ANYBODY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why would Ralph even think to fight a restraining order against someone he has nothing to do with anymore in the first place? Take the article down, don't mention Ade and he's done. I don't see it on his shitty website so he probably just folded. His lawyer probably just told him to stop talking about Ade and delete the article, which I think he did but I can't be fucked to spend more than five minutes looking for it on Ralph's shitty website.

Poor Ade. There was a short time period where her and Tachy had their live stream. It was a time where people thought Tachy was some big tittied lady without a weird fucking face, and Ade wasn't some clout chaser living in a shitty apartment. Alas, the halcyon days of being the queens of gunt dabbing are long gone, never to return. Where once was e-fame, only freshly fallen assnapkins lie. Best of luck in your future endeavors you strange haggardly women.
Ralph would fight it because Ralph has nothing in his life but fighting, arguing and hollering over people.

Also, how old exactly is AdeZero? She looks ridiculously awful.

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net

I found a direct link to the article, goes straight to a 404 error on the site.

So Ralph did take it down, whether it was a judges order or lawyers advice I don't know. I don't care to look up court documents for what was obviously going to be a loss for Ralph.

Mr. Manchester

Back by popular demand!
kiwifarms.net
I found a direct link to the article, goes straight to a 404 error on the site.

So Ralph did take it down, whether it was a judges order or lawyers advice I don't know. I don't care to look up court documents for what was obviously going to be a loss for Ralph.
A wise decisio-

I mean Jesus fucking Christ Ralph, what a bitch move! All of a sudden one wrinkly old lady files ONE restraining order against you and you puss the fuck out! I bet your lawyer is a dumb woman which is why you did that. Absolutely FELTED! You tiny 4 foot 11 inches tall manlet, I can't believe a woman who picks up ass napkins got you to sit and shake in a corner while your ugly tranny bf won't even fuck you anymore. She's probably just waiting out the lease to run the fuck to digibro.

You see how this works yet?

CECA Loather

kiwifarms.net
Also, how old exactly is AdeZero? She looks ridiculously awful.
As old as Matthew Vickers. She is in her 40s.
I also notice his hit piece on her is no longer up on his site and it was within the last couple of weeks.
I mentioned "Blair", that is Adezero, on a superchat I gave him when he excommunicated me from the Guntosphere. He cut it off but I don't think he cut off the one where I compared Ralph to Ian Miles Cheong and myself.

It could be that he cannot mention Adezero on his show due to legal reasons especially now with a restraining order.

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
I'm no lawyer, but I dont see how a court in MI can issue a binding order against someone not in their jurisdiction. Ralph just pussied out, I really don't think a restraining order from a different state could apply to him.
Restraining orders are enforced no matter what state the involved individuals are in. This is because of the violence against women act which is a federal law to protect female victims of abuse but expands to all people involved in the order. Which is probably why he's trying to fight The Vickers one as well. The main limit on the restraining order is that if Ralph wants to appeal again he would have to go to Michigan. If Ade moves and wants to modify the restraining order before it expires she would also need to go back to Michigan.