Adrienne Blair and Tachy / @adezero / zerotacht - ex of Ethan Ralph & pair of tits

• DDoS is active again.

Fannyscum

Bullshit Artist
kiwifarms.net
realistic ralph will probably do something stupid enough that the name will get lost in a shuffle of new events and become antiquated
He'll be Vicious Vicker's butt-slave as of 2nd of August. Imagine never getting to lay eyes on your first born son, never holding him in your arms, not being there for first steps or first words.
Ralph you're a pathetic sack of shit, why'd you give your son a gay name like Xander? Did you even have any say? Stay winning, retard.

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
I guess pateron didn't like Ralph doxing ade on his little vanity blog so he's salty about that.
lmfao i forgot she nuked the patreon and drove him to bleed money out his ass on killreport tv lol. that means ethan ralph has been legally cuckolded into meekly backing down like a bitch to the woman who nuked his patreon and he cant do a thing about it besides kneel and thank uncle sam for tightening the cock cage on his clit and to thank ade for not deeming to execute his pathetic worthless wormself for his impudence.

GayestFurryTrash

Welcome to my TED talk Desu
kiwifarms.net
And I'll be as bold to assume that most people here haven't fucked up their lives beyond repair and redemption by having sex with a barely legal bipolar meth whore just to win a silly Internet argument against some autist.
Or throw a public shitfit over a throw away joke about a corn harvest by said autist, eventually leading to a fist fight with a gaggle of troon shit-tier anime youtubers over the honor of our height and our new pedo bride.

Honored guest

kiwifarms.net
lmfao i forgot she nuked the patreon and drove him to bleed money out his ass on killreport tv lol. that means ethan ralph has been legally cuckolded into meekly backing down like a bitch to the woman who nuked his patreon and he cant do a thing about it besides kneel and thank uncle sam for tightening the cock cage on his clit and to thank ade for not deeming to execute his pathetic worthless wormself for his impudence.
Oh man not only did she kill a steady source of income (and Maker's Mark), but he cannot legally shit talk her, or harass her. Maybe I'm being optimistic but I'm looking forward to the next pillstream.
Cope, Seeth, and Medicate Gunt

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Oh man not only did she kill a steady source of income (and Maker's Mark), but he cannot legally shit talk her, or harass her. Maybe I'm being optimistic but I'm looking forward to the next pillstream.
Cope, Seeth, and Medicate Gunt
all of ralphs enemies should have done this, imagine instead of the dead baby remark sargon laughed in his face about the ban then forbade him from ever making a negative comment about him. @Bryan Dunn needs to do this too since he still iirc brings you up, fuck get matt and sargon and kraut to do it and pig loses his entire archive selling point lmfao fuck get donga in on it. just forbid him from ever harassing anyone he relies on parasitically. we can get lefties in on it too! imagine having to cuck to vaush. he could do it he threatened his girlfriend, and then they call get on a stream ethan cant reply to celebrating legally cucking the gunt out of content.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
all of ralphs enemies should have done this, imagine instead of the dead baby remark sargon laughed in his face about the ban then forbade him from ever making a negative comment about him. @Bryan Dunn needs to do this too since he still iirc brings you up, fuck get matt and sargon and kraut to do it and pig loses his entire archive selling point lmfao fuck get donga in on it. just forbid him from ever harassing anyone he relies on parasitically. we can get lefties in on it too! imagine having to cuck to vaush. he could do it he threatened his girlfriend, and then they call get on a stream ethan cant reply to celebrating legally cucking the gunt out of content.
Bryan can't stop talking about Ralph either, so that one won't really work. About a third of any given Bryan post or stream consists of "Ralph" and "sociopath"

It would be really, really funny if Jim figured out a way to get restraining order against our gunted dimwit and forced Ralph to pull down every time he was mentioned over two years and a bit. Even funnier if Ralph made Gator edit out each mention and reupload

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This wouldn't work. Bryan (@Ghostface Killer ) talks shit about Ralph all the time. In order for such an order to have effect, Bryan couldn't comment on Ralph at all. The minute he does, Ralph has grounds to respond, and there's no way for Bryan to hold him in contempt for "breaching" the order. Of course, this is all based on Bryan living in the same state as Ralph because, again, Ade's order has zero legal ramifications for Ralph so long as he stays out of Michigan.

Retrodogkiller

Shitposted and loser with no life
kiwifarms.net
This wouldn't work. Bryan (@Ghostface Killer ) talks shit about Ralph all the time. In order for such an order to have effect, Bryan couldn't comment on Ralph at all. The minute he does, Ralph has grounds to respond, and there's no way for Bryan to hold him in contempt for "breaching" the order. Of course, this is all based on Bryan living in the same state as Ralph because, again, Ade's order has zero legal ramifications for Ralph so long as he stays out of Michigan.
This is only half correct, since ade probably filed a restraining order under a pretense of domestic violence, it is enforceable in Virginia under the violence against women act which requires that all states at least make an effort to enforce the order no matter where it was filed. that being said unless Ralph makes a threat or does something equally retarded, the cops and judge would probably ignore it.

heathercho

DON'T. RAPE. ANYBODY!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is only half correct, since ade probably filed a restraining order under a pretense of domestic violence, it is enforceable in Virginia under the violence against women act which requires that all states at least make an effort to enforce the order no matter where it was filed. that being said unless Ralph makes a threat or does something equally retarded, the cops and judge would probably ignore it.
I haven't looked if there is information in this thread, but if she did that, she'd need to file a Domestic relationship PPO, which I don't think she'd have grounds for.
It's far more likely that she obtained a Harassment Restraining Order or whatever they call the non domestic type there.
Which is far more easy to get and would require Ralph to take down the articles and so forth about her.

Near

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>mfw blocking little pussy Ethan got IRL blocked by his ex

OH NO, MUH FREE SPEECH GAYDUR, WHERE IS IT?!?!?!

1539790582955.jpg

Roman Gunt Guard

Praetorian Guard
kiwifarms.net
You gonna make a phone call there, buddy?
I would never do that I disavow all forms of such behavior.

I wonder when the incoming clip compilations of Ralph talking about Ade will come out, I'm sure Ralph won't flag that stuff down would he?

Imagine Ralph flags the video, then the person he flags calls his bluff....

instythot

kiwifarms.net
So, you're saying if Bryan would identify as a woman and also shut up about Ethan Ralph, he could also try to get an interstate restraining order in place? Sadly, one of those things just won't be happening

WeWuzFinns

Armed with the cap of flame and goggles of speed.
kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph is a toilet slave. He literally eats shit. Some old meth whore sharted in his face. At least when null did femdom, they permanently broke his dick with CBT.
1627657697158.png

Ade aborted the retort from coming after her. Bravo.

Last edited: