Affiliation grid time! -

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do)
    Okay, now attachments should be working and the site should be very fast. If not, report it.

Preferences

• Total voters

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it depends on what we see in each archetype, and that's always changing.
There are people who we'd try to get with ten years ago that we'd cross the street to avoid today.

Dick Pooman

Muchacho Sauce
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm all about the long flowing locks and big titties, but I'm not above going piggin' for some sloppy games journo chicks.

skiddlez

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
dude what the fuck faggy shit is this i like some girls with some inverse titties, some negative size breasts that suck into their chest so I can stick my fucking dick into the chesthole and get their tits pregnant as they squirt tard cum on my cock, top tier fetish

nonvir_1984

Never amount to anything! And they were right.
kiwifarms.net
Long hair; and tolerant and not wanting perfection. And sees the world as totally absurd.
But never again....

AbyssStarer

kiwifarms.net
What's the point of flat chested bitches? They barely look like women.
Big titties, long or short hair, & thicc thighs.
Men should be >6 ft, have fuzzy body hair, large hands, and dicks >7 in. Hair either short or balding, bald men tend to be funnier though.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Wraith
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino