Airsoft General -

koanromic

That one guy who showed up and said some things
kiwifarms.net
I'm a rather big fan of the sport, if you can call it that. Though I've only really gone once and was stuck using a rental gun. Any airsoft fans or players on the forum got any stories or Advice for a Hopeful new player?

I recently bought my first Airsoft weapon via Evike, The uh Resident Evil M9 Fully automatic version. Its pretty fun, but if I want to be serious about the game I need a rifle of some sort. Anyone perhaps have any suggestions?

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I dabbled in it a little bit, but decided drugs would be cheaper.

AN/ALR56

Meu avô era do DOPS
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its nearly impossible here in brazil due to laws and shit taxes.
a shitty 10$ pull back to load pistol costs 400r$~(nearly 120$)
a shitty weg ak 47 which costs 100$ can sell up to a 1500R$ here.(450$)
And there is no gas guns here,they cost just too much and probably are too real for the army and customs authorities to approve the import.

TiggerNits

Yankee vampire living off the blood of the poor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My buddies and I used to get drunk and play airsoft on the back 10 acres of some BLM land nearby. It was pretty fun, all the neat parts of being in the military (shooting shit and calling people faggot) with none of the gay shit (waking up at 4am and paper work) but then we all started having kids so our Saturday afternoons were bespoke.

I have a bunch of guns and gear I should sell, but I hate selling shit on ebay

Mr. Rieper

Names are for friends
kiwifarms.net
If you are looking for good equipment at a "cheap" price, go to your local army surplus store. Highly recommend. Don't be that nerd with the jeans and a heavy hoody.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you are looking for good equipment at a "cheap" price, go to your local army surplus store. Highly recommend. Don't be that nerd with the jeans and a heavy hoody.
no way it's tacticool accurate to the suburban insurrections that will be around the eventual troubles :tyceknife:

Etrian Autistry

Dumbgeon Delver
kiwifarms.net
Time to necro this thread for a second time in it's short, unfortunate life.

Any non-Canadians planning on hitting the fields hard once COVID runs it's course? I just bought an ASG Scorpion because I have a fetish for SMGs, plus a new Empire EVS mask. What kinds of kits do you guys run?

MrJokerRager

Moar Big Boobs and Trump 2024
kiwifarms.net

VIPPER?

kiwifarms.net
I'd do it, but the LARPy bits are a bit of a turnoff and it seems like an even more expensive hobby than real guns, if such a thing is possible
Still, it seems like a fun excuse to tromp around in the brush a bunch, like the good ol' days in Valcatraz!

There's actually an edgy milsurp store in my town whose whole market is legit modern milsurp, edgy totally-not-nazi repro gear, and cowadoody airsoft stuff. It's the only place for miles you can buy guns and ammo outside of a Canadian Tire and what few times I go there, it's a mixture of airsoft kids buying muhreen knockoff chest rigs and active military browsing Cold Steel crap they'll never use. And everything there that isn't an actual modern uniform is really, really expensive. I remember once going in figuring I should pick up an airsoft gun for backyard plinking and being a little offended that a semi-auto CO2 pistol cost as much as an actual SKS.