Akiva Meir Cohen / AkivaMCohen / Akiva ben Yisroel HaKohen - Filing photos of his own children with the copyright office so he can sue the KF for that sweet, sweet brand ownership.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Another quality secret asshole post lol.

We all know how you feel but alas your wasting your time. Of the year I've spent posting on these forums, this group of people are without a doubt the dumbest group of people I've ever seen. Absolute re-tardation. Some of them are so re-tarded they literally (and no I'm not joking) passed it on to their children. There's no point in giving any of them advice.

They're gonna read it.
They're not gonna accept advice.
And they're gonna do something next week that is going to be more re-tarded than the last.
Next week? Oh you silly optimist! Today’s not over yet!

xyz741

kiwifarms.net
4. Hey, dumb lawyer faggot who 'copyrighted' your children's photos. Everything you do is AUTOMATICALLY COPYRIGHTED. This post, is in fact, copyrighted under US law. You don't have to go to the fucking Copyright Office, who will look at you like the insane fuck you are, and actually copyright it. Because it already is. All creative works are AUTOMATICALLY copyrighted. It doesn't matter if I write a poem with my piss in the snow and then take a picture of it, its still copyrighted. In fact, both the poem and the photo are. Dick pics are fucking copyrighted. However, unless you're actually making income from them, you don't have a case. How the fuck are you a lawyer?
To be fair, apparently you gotta register the copyright if you wanna chase someone into court over it (presumably because it's all "who knows who ACTUALLY owns it" without that). That said, you've gotta be a special kinda paranoid psychotic to not only file the forms but PAY THE FEES to copyright your family photos. I can only assume he's doing that post facto in which case the site says the average processing time is several months. And THAT is assuming he's exceptional enough to do all of the above just to try to flex his ePeen on a bunch of anonymous people online. But I agree with the "good luck pursuing THAT case", which means it'd be a waste of time and money just to be the "big bad lolyer".

Benet_Bandito284

kiwifarms.net
Akiva Meir Cohen / AkivaMCohen / Akiva ben Yisroel HaKohen

View attachment 833711
View attachment 833709

Dox:

DOB: June 17, 1978
599 Waukena Ave
Oceanside, NY 11572
Email: [email protected]
View attachment 833529
View attachment 833989
(Very smart things to post online!)

Akiva has five children. The oldest three, from his marriage to his ex-wife Miriam Fein, are twins Esther and Ezra (14 years old) then Tehila (11 years old).

View attachment 833740
View attachment 833985View attachment 833986

Hey, quick question, is it Jewish thing to have your kids participate in elaborate fake weddings (archive)?
View attachment 834032View attachment 834033

His two youngest children are from his new wife, Dalia Sztulwark. Michael (4 years old) and Miya (9 months old).
View attachment 833944View attachment 833938View attachment 833959

Akiva has some real problems with his ex-wife.
View attachment 833995
View attachment 834253View attachment 834256
View attachment 833998
View attachment 833993
View attachment 833997
View attachment 834002
View attachment 834009
View attachment 833991

Personally, I'm very surprised their relationship didn't work out! On the one hand, you have an annoying, traditional Jewish man. On the other, you have......this?
View attachment 834022View attachment 834012
Oh.
View attachment 834024

Akiva's second wife has had some problems of her own! In 2015, she filed a lawsuit against what looks to be a former employer (since she's a nurse), which ended up being dismissed with prejudice. The weird thing is, she file this as a pro se litigant, even though she was already with Akiva at the time. Maybe he just didn't give a shit?
View attachment 834043

Anyway, if you want to look at some of the litigation Akiva bothered to take part in, you can peruse here.
tfw your dad is tweeting instead of paying attention to you again
View attachment 834114
and my friends wonder why I don't do much on Social Media. I troll, but don't go into personal life.

A Literal Poop Emoji

kiwifarms.net
I mean...

That STILL sounds kind of hilarious in a dark way.
Yeah, I'll be testing my own cringe reflexes. If I walk away, so be it, I ain't got nothing to prove.
View attachment 835211
wow this would be super interesting if I actually lived in Kansas
I'm sure his ex would gladly testify that Akiva's own posting of his chilren's photos AND his own actions are actually what is placing the children in a situation where their health MAY BE endangered.

Secret Asshole

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another quality secret asshole post lol.

We all know how you feel but alas your wasting your time. Of the year I've spent posting on these forums, this group of people are without a doubt the dumbest group of people I've ever seen. Absolute re-tardation. Some of them are so re-tarded they literally (and no I'm not joking) passed it on to their children. There's no point in giving any of them advice.

They're gonna read it.
They're not gonna accept advice.
And they're gonna do something next week that is going to be more re-tarded than the last.
Thank you sir. Yeah, I know. But I just couldn't hold my disgust in. I know their brains are so broken that they cannot take advice from someone they hate. If Kiwifarms collectively cured cancer, they would never take the cure because of who made it.

For anyone who missed this when I posted it months back, here are videos of her tickling Vic's stomach and asking him to dance after her tickle-rape on the same weekend. She was apparently so upset she approached him so she could wrap her arms around him to dance.

Does this strike anyone else as sad? Not as in pathetic, but legitimately sad? This guy thought these people were his friends. Look how he's goofing off with them. And now, a long time later they're calling him a rapist and all this horrible shit to ruin his life and stab him in the back. 'Tickle Rape', for fuck's sake.

I can only assume he's doing that post facto in which case the site says the average processing time is several months. And THAT is assuming he's exceptional enough to do all of the above just to try to flex his ePeen on a bunch of anonymous people online. But I agree with the "good luck pursuing THAT case", which means it'd be a waste of time and money just to be the "big bad lolyer".
I know you need to file, but it sounds like the crazy motherfucker actually DID pay for it. I mean, its basically like I copyright photos, put them on Facebook, and then sue Facebook for running ads on the page. Its fucking insane. Did they get their degrees from the University of America in Southern Columbia law school or some fucking degree mill?

I've developed a plan for Cohen.
Question: Does it involve large amounts of muda?

Kiomei

Hypnotherapist
kiwifarms.net
>the purpose of doxxing is to enable in-person harassment
you are gravely mistaken mister rabbi
the purpose of doxing you is not to "enable in-person harassment" of you or your family, but to mock and ridicule you on the internet. that is all.
It's just a retelling of all the info they were so kind to post/allow themselves on the internet.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino