Skitzocow Alex Knapik-Levert / Dare / ispsychiatryascam - Aspiring rapist, woman beater, God's autistic gift to Tribes 1, Lowtax's biggest fan, Feminists' worst brain-damaged enemy

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

NaggotFigger

Warsfag and sperger.
kiwifarms.net
she should honestly cooperate because its so much easier for her to just send me to the nexus instead of me having to talk to her mom and all this extra shit
She never would, Alex. She doesn't even like you or wanting to mention you, and the more you desperately talking to her mother, the more she doesn't want to hear you and distancing you away. She'll never send the nexus to you and will always refusing to cooperate with a failure like you.
You can't accept the actual reality, yeah?

RadioactiveMonkeyMan

Cherenkov Forest Nigger
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
excellent the social matrix is responding to the programming then
retardalex.png

Useful_Mistake

Kiwis sing, tragedy thus follows
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The reason I'm convinced that Alex has legitimate brain damage
His doctor writting a report about his brain damage wasn't evidence enough?
@Null your neo nazi website just got banned in australia and im hoping they start giving over ips to ID the people on it, hve fun getting the death penalty instead of being locked up
False:
Screenshot_20220623-150842_Chrome.jpg

Australia abolished the death penalty in 1985, and in 2010 they passed a law to prevent it from ever being legal again.
literally no one cares about kiwifarms
You seem to care about us a great deal.

Illuminati Order Official

Friendly Neighborhood Illuminati
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
she's had seizing orgasms with me but her medication regime and her being used to a 9-inch penis was p bad
Let's be real, Alex. You are a fat balding shut-in. Your circulatory system must be in a terrible shape. I bet you have problems achieving and keeping an erection, piggy.

Sneedlerino

kiwifarms.net
It's around 2 inches, 3 max.

For those that want to see it and give your thoughts, it's here.
He even admits that it's small in an email I posted. He knows it's small. He knows he can't get girls off with it. But it's okay. He can just "make it bigger". Because that's how human anatomy works.

Sneedlerino

kiwifarms.net
brave_CErpESHmqs.png

brave_8Ei1DeM4fd.png

Cope, faggot. I told you what was up. You didn't believe me.

Katherine is all about the Anime Bloodline now. Lucifer is a pussy bitch next to Kawaii Yamashiro.

She's not a pedophile, idiot. You? I could see you being one. Beating your little 4 inch dick 6 times a day.

Report it to the cops. Nothing will happen. The Peace Order is against YOU. Not her. You're not supposed to talk to her or about her. Yet, you send her multiple emails a day, tag her in almost every one of your tweets. The Crown would take one look at what you've been doing and they'd hook you up at a Province jail. Call the cops. You'd be calling them on yourself.