Orbiter Alex Sidella / sidella / ob1kenobi434 - Hates Tevin, changed his name to avoid slight negative attention

gin_nose

kiwifarms.net
That shit honestly makes me wonder if his parents put some kind of word-filtering software on his computer or something, because he does it allll the time in Phil's chat.
Holy shit I think you might have solved it. That makes total sense. That or he is so exceptional he thinks that twitch filters swear words?

do we have record of him ever posting a swear word without at least 1 space?

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit I think you might have solved it. That makes total sense. That or he is so exceptional he thinks that twitch filters swear words?

do we have record of him ever posting a swear word without at least 1 space?
I think he can swear fine

[2018-06-01 02:13:27 UTC] sidella434: if i was him i fuck her in the car Kappa

Giving a word emphasis by spacing out the letters (like this: "T H I C C") is just a popular thing to do right now. Or at least it is for people on Twitch, and those that make Vaporwave music, like "t e l e p a t h".

gin_nose

kiwifarms.net
I think he can swear fine

[2018-06-01 02:13:27 UTC] sidella434: if i was him i fuck her in the car Kappa

Giving a word emphasis by spacing out the letters (like this: "T H I C C") is just a popular thing to do right now. Or at least it is for people on Twitch, and those that make Vaporwave music, like "t e l e p a t h".
Damn, i so badly wanted this to be true. it would have just added another layer of hilariousness to him.

OR maybe his main computer has family controls but he sometimes sneaks on twitch on his xbox where he doenst have the filter........

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
Possible new alt: "princess_zelda667". It was created on the 21st, the day after the discovery and deletion of "nathan_drake222".

-Trouble spelling:

[2019-02-21 19:49:51 UTC] princess_zelda667: this gane makes me wana poop

-Sex non-sense

[2019-02-25 05:08:15 UTC] princess_zelda667: getting a tetris better then cummiing

-Hatred of trolls:

[2019-02-25 04:06:14 UTC] princess_zelda667: THERE F U C K I N G exceptional if the trolls have a brain LUL

-Using "druggie" as an insult (and I believe this was directed at the "hairy monkey" Tevin):

[2019-02-25 05:06:36 UTC] princess_zelda667: he a druggie\

-Yay for Trump, Boo for "black filma":

[2019-02-25 03:11:05 UTC] princess_zelda667: GOD I fuc k i n g hate the oscars They talk shit about tru m p [2019-02-25 03:12:20 UTC] princess_zelda667: @cysarugetchu you mean hype for black panther for being the first black film even through we have many black filma
Guess he just had to purge all these racist thoughts. Get a good laugh picturing all of these said by a lazy eyed Sora.

KangarooPissSpray

kiwifarms.net
Didn’t see anyone else post about this not sure if it’s our boy or an imposter I’ll leave that to the Sidella lore experts but during the marathon a Tony_Hawk showed up in Dave’s chat and of course announced his presence.

The great wheelchairsymbol himself or a cat fishing troll? You decide....

Prince Lotor

Evil makes Kova a happy kitty
kiwifarms.net
Didn’t see anyone else post about this not sure if it’s our boy or an imposter I’ll leave that to the Sidella lore experts but during the marathon a Tony_Hawk showed up in Dave’s chat and of course announced his presence.

The great wheelchairsymbol himself or a cat fishing troll? You decide....
That reads like an imposter to me. I have never seen Alex mention Kiwi Farms ever, so that is suspect to me. Alex hates Tevin, Tevin's re-stream of DSP, and all the 'trolls' who watch Tevin's stream. I'm not sure Alex has any idea what Kiwi Farms is, nor would he have a specific hate-boner against it. Also the posts are too consistently comprehensible and the spelling errors seem forced.

• Agree
Reactions: Haunter
I've also seen people posting on youtube under his name, which is obviously a fake. They go to the troll areas and try to bait people.

In regards to his cheers announcing who he was, probably a fake. Phil completely ghosted those cheers though. Not even a name mention.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Draza and Haunter

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Sidella probably grew and matured as a person and has moved on from Phil. I imagine he has found himself a nice girl who is totally not under 17 and who appreciates his finer qualities.

Either that or his parents got tired of his autistic spergouts and the emails from random strangers and they took away his internets.

KangarooPissSpray

kiwifarms.net
I've also seen people posting on youtube under his name, which is obviously a fake. They to to the troll areas and try to bait people.

In regards to his cheers announcing who he was, probably a fake. Phil completely ghosted those cheers though. Not even a name mention.
Sidella probably grew and matured as a person and has moved on from Phil. I imagine he has found himself a nice girl who is totally not under 17 and who appreciates his finer qualities.

Either that or his parents got tired of his autistic spergouts and the emails from random strangers and they took away his internets.
Fair enough I defer to the experts, I figured it was a bit too good to be true but figured I’d throw it out for review.

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He has his own thread REEEEEEEEEEEE [Edit: I moved the three related posts the next day ?]

Anyways, whenever I see a possible new one, I always think that the messages are so obvious, it's gotta be an imitator:

[2019-04-01 03:24:58 UTC] propcgamer19: how to find a work trolls?? call to walmart

The account first appeared in chat February 24, the date I posted about "princess_zelda667" ?

Last edited:

Just_living

kiwifarms.net
[2019-04-20 20:19:09 UTC] propcgamer19: who the fuck are tjos sand iggers xD

Sounds like Sidella alright. I wonder people can bait him into talking about Tevin that will ensure that it is him.

• Agree
Reactions: Nurse Ratchet

WASR96

kiwifarms.net
Two successful people birth a tard who still lives at home and spends his time making alts to give their money to Phil, never shut the fuck up about KH and FF9, and type up/text-to-speech put-downs on Tevin.

His parents must be so proud.

• Feels
Reactions: Draza

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Sidella's folks are a plastic surgeon and an attorney, I think. They probably have enough money. Sidella is both physically and mentally handicapped due to his liver condition. He probably won't have a long life since you kind of need a liver to live.

They probably just give him allowance money for his cosplay costumes or whatever. They probably frown on his creeping on 16 year old girls, but if throwing money at Phil makes him happy, not a big deal.

If people wonder if his parents are proud, I have a better question. Where did Sidella learn to be so racist? Does he frequent alt right websites and just repeat what he hears? Did he honestly look at Obama's policies and disapprove? Is Sidella such a devout Christian that he feels has to personally fight against the Muslim scourge? Or did he maybe pick it up from Mom and Dad around the dinner table?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino