Alexander Matthew Bruce Vickers / The Demon Baby / "Ralphababy" / (alleged) Genetical Spawn of the Gunt - He's a boy named Xander!

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Any day now...
We're already seeing fireworks, the guntling will be dropped with a bang.
1621163480571.png

LordofCringe7206

What's that Plank? They're hiding in the library?
kiwifarms.net
Imagine your entire existence was because your dad got trolled and then fucked a depressed teen, and then you have been trolled since being conceived. Not even Chris-chan got trolled this badly.
Imagine your entire existence was because this woman had to be a whore.
Zoë_Quinn_(2015)_(cropped).jpg

John Andrews Stan

901-922-9912
kiwifarms.net
more like because mundane matt lied about her DCMAing him (and being whore too,)
More like because Ethan Ralph is 5’1 with the inferiority complex to match, and always feels like he has to prove some shit to the world. Now imagine fucking up your whole life and creating a human with a teenager because you let yourself be controlled by what people you don’t like (and usually do not even know) have to say about you online.

I’d rather be the baby than Ethan. At least the kid won’t be raped by his father and has decades of opportunity in front of him. Unless he makes many drastic changes and sticks to them, Ethan will never become anything more than a cautionary tale.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

verified on kiwifarms
kiwifarms.net
I have been slow following all this lately. Is she still active on her socials? How will we know when it happens?
her facebook is pretty dead. i thought she'd be constantly posting pics and countdowns for when the demon baby drops, that being because she's an attention whore plus teen moms seem to like to mention their children in every other sentence. maybe within a few months she'll go the full junkie teen mom route and air out her babydaddy drama on facebook and post about how hard it is to be a single mother.

Mr. Manchester

Ass Napkin PHD
kiwifarms.net
her facebook is pretty dead. i thought she'd be constantly posting pics and countdowns for when the demon baby drops, that being because she's an attention whore plus teen moms seem to like to mention their children in every other sentence. maybe within a few months she'll go the full junkie teen mom route and air out her babydaddy drama on facebook and post about how hard it is to be a single mother.
You know what? This whole kids birth comes on the crux of the saddest point of his father's life, in the saddest way he can be born. Maybe this is God's way of dumping all the bad things in life off on everyone around him and he'll live a happy and fulfilled life.

If you stumble on this Alex, know there's some weirdo out there rooting for you.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Knowing Faith she wouldn't be able to quit social media so there has got to be a new account she has. Faith revels in the attention she gets online and can't live without it, after all when hooking up with Ralph she figured it would lead to more e clout for herself.

Terrorist

Osama bin Ladkin
kiwifarms.net
Ralph isn't gonna be there for Xander's birth. How does he feel about that? I'm guessing he didn't bother to try to work something out where he could be there, under the assumption that the Iron Guntain Vicious Vickers has erected between him and Faith won't be lifted any time soon. But if Vickers were to take pity on Ralph and lift the Iron Guntain, now would be the time - and how would Ralph know, if he didn't try?

He'll probably regret not being there, and if he was invited, he'd go. But it would be for selfish reasons - he wants another achievement to puff up his ego, do the trad larp, and lord over aylawgs and paypigs alike (who are largely childless). If it was up to Ralph, he'd steal Dad Valor by showing up for the "moments" of fatherhood in order to claim what fatherhood means socially...but not to be a father.

Ralph is a fucking white nigger and Xander isn't gonna know him until one or both of them show up in court, in true nigger fashion.