Alexandra Parisa Molaei / Maxwell Molaei / Pukeymfjones / Sir-Arson / Spoonstim / Tunaa-chan / Marcus / Noah / Lou - Edgy, He-Man Woman-Hater Transman Who Fucked Her Dead Mom's Ashes

Seal Breath

Clubby Chudder
kiwifarms.net
Forgive me if someone's mentioned this already but... The "self ship" tag (archive just in case) is full of all manner of drawings and bizarre "f/o" posts, so she either currently ships or has shipped herself with her OC. I've never heard of this before and thinking about it makes me want to go nuclear. Apparently there's a community for that and the concept itself radiates autism. It reminds me of people who date their own headmates. Look at this shit:

I'm really leaning toward the plural thing with the way she refers to Marcus. The latest post in this tag is from September 29 of 2018, if anyone with less self respect wants to check the dates to see if that's before or after the first mention of "him." Or dig through the archive for DID-related posts. I can only handle this cow's blog in small doses.

I can't even laugh at her, the shit's too sad. I hope she gets help before she ruins her life any more.

Side note, I'm guessing this is one of us. (NSFW-ish)

cuddle striker

please wait what is your genotype
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Forgive me if someone's mentioned this already but... The "self ship" tag (archive just in case) is full of all manner of drawings and bizarre "f/o" posts, so she either currently ships or has shipped herself with her OC. I've never heard of this before and thinking about it makes me want to go nuclear. Apparently there's a community for that and the concept itself radiates autism. It reminds me of people who date their own headmates. Look at this shit:

View attachment 702253

I'm really leaning toward the plural thing with the way she refers to Marcus. The latest post in this tag is from September 29 of 2018, if anyone with less self respect wants to check the dates to see if that's before or after the first mention of "him." Or dig through the archive for DID-related posts. I can only handle this cow's blog in small doses.

I can't even laugh at her, the shit's too sad. I hope she gets help before she ruins her life any more.

Side note, I'm guessing this is one of us. (NSFW-ish)

what in the shit. so they're just in love with their own self-insert.... oh ugh I don't like where that sentence leads.

also oh no. oh no no.

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alexandra Parisa Molaei
Born August 8, 1993, in San Bernardino County.

Masoud Molaei
Born June 15, 1961. Probably of Iranian descent, but not necessarily born in Iran.

This appears to be a Yelp page for his insurance agency, which is now closed. He's got... quite a jaw.

And here's her sainted mother's high school yearbook picture.
stickelmeyer_orig.png

ATaxingWoman

Professional Anti-Tr*p Activist Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
OwO what's this?

The last thing Pukey posted anything on her Tumblr was on March 15th, when she proudly announced that she needed "a whole lotta drinks". According to white pages, there is also only one Alexandra Molaei, 25, in the whole of San Mateo and its vicinities. Guess what her middle name is?

ATaxingWoman

Professional Anti-Tr*p Activist Tax Investigator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So hey, what time of day was that last Tumblr post? Because I just found this hilariousness:

"Battery. A woman threw a screwdriver and punched a manager on Hillsdale Boulevard, it was reported at 4:48 p.m. Friday, March 15."

1. A woman.
  2. Day drinking.
  3. Deadly weapon = a screwdriver.
I mentioned it in my previous post, but it was on March 15:

Since she implied she wanted to get pissed, it wouldn't surprise me if she actually got drunk and tried to attack someone with a screwdriver

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I knew it was the 15th, I was just wondering what time of day. I went to her Tumblr to check, but since Tumblr sucks it doesn't seem to record posting times.

Still. I'm totally going to choose to believe that she got drunk, punched somebody, threw a screwdriver at them, then drove off and hit something. (Although that part doesn't work because THEN she'd have a DUI as well. Unless she did it all sober and the Pukey McShitface thing is all an act, in which case, even more hilarious.)

Rubberchickenchu

Zap to the CIStem
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I knew it was the 15th, I was just wondering what time of day. I went to her Tumblr to check, but since Tumblr sucks it doesn't seem to record posting times.

Still. I'm totally going to choose to believe that she got drunk, punched somebody, threw a screwdriver at them, then drove off and hit something. (Although that part doesn't work because THEN she'd have a DUI as well. Unless she did it all sober and the Pukey McShitface thing is all an act, in which case, even more hilarious.)
From post sourcecode
"datePublished":"2019-03-15T21:00:30-04:00"
21:00:30 on UTC-4 timezone
USA Eastern with DST starting on March 10th
So in California
18:00:30 UTC-7

Last edited:
Tags
None