Trainwreck Alexandria Marie Burroughs / Ali Burroughs - Female Psychopath, compulsive liar, scammer, malingerer, child abuser

What the?

kiwifarms.net
Ali seems to have changed a bunch of her tiktok account names and wiped a few of them with deleting all her videos.
Alis changed tiktok accounts
She also deleted her main account
She changed the top name and wiped
All the videos before deleting it
915E0971-6828-4C25-A563-5CAB52788F21.jpeg

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What army.? So ali keeps changing her names with aliarmy but she don't have anyone.
Only supporters she is,is kids. Which seems really weird in my books.
Why are 13 year old kids supporting this crazy woman.even one 13 year old girl says she is trying for a baby.Ali should be encouraging her to stay at school.
Is English your first language?

Special spoonie

Bee Crisp fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What army.? So ali keeps changing her names with aliarmy but she don't have anyone.
Only supporters she is,is kids. Which seems really weird in my books.
Why are 13 year old kids supporting this crazy woman.even one 13 year old girl says she is trying for a baby.Ali should be encouraging her to stay at school.
Is there any evidence her “supporter” is a kid? Seems like most the videos these supporter accounts does has some sort of voice effect on and therefore could be damn well anyone, maybe even Ali herself.

Darkforces

kiwifarms.net
Is there any evidence her “supporter” is a kid? Seems like most the videos these supporter accounts does has some sort of voice effect on and therefore could be damn well anyone, maybe even Ali herself.
If you take a look at her account,you'll see this 13 year old admit she's supporting ali. So is ali now contacting kids?
Screenshot_20210101-222047_TikTok.jpgScreenshot_20210101-222102_TikTok.jpgreceived_145503753843365.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Meredith Swift

Simping for Skordas
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget twinsproudmamaboygirl5.Thats hers aswell
Lord but her screennames are word salad

I know I've said it before but I've never seen someone with such poor sentence structure. Even people with "bad" grammar innately understand the Subject-Verb-Object structure that underlies English, but...not Ali. It's honestly really strange and makes me wonder if she's legitimately brain damaged (not that it excuses her behaviour in the slightest)