Trainwreck Alexandria Marie Burroughs / Ali Burroughs - Female Psychopath, compulsive liar, scammer, malingerer, child abuser

What the?

kiwifarms.net
So ali has had 3 accounts banned by tiktok. Looks like ali is going off radar for a week then come back with I lost the babies trick. Like she did before.
She has been posting on This one
She has been exposed for sending inappropriate messages to a minor, explaining what sex is. Screen shots of the conversation is all over tiktok.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net

Darkforces

kiwifarms.net
So the twins ain't even born and ali is giving them away to stranger for 2 weeks.
So glad they ain't real
Screenshot_20210221-180453_TikTok.jpg

What warriors ali. You don't have any friends or ali army as you claim. No one likes you ali.
Screenshot_20210214-120358_TikTok.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Meredith Swift

Simping for Skordas
kiwifarms.net

Meredith Swift

Simping for Skordas
kiwifarms.net
Since she’s private I’m having to go through an inception of retarded Tik Tok ladies but here is a recent post from our Ali.
View attachment 1970778
View attachment 1970779
Take that with a massive pinch of salt of course, unsurprisingly the Tik Tok housewives are lapping it up as the truth.
Semper fi
I'm so annoyed that her videos are private, but not enough to actually create a tiktok account and follow her