Trainwreck Alexandria Marie Burroughs / Ali Burroughs - Female Psychopath, compulsive liar, scammer, malingerer, child abuser

Special spoonie

Bee Crisp fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now we all know Ali and greasy Dale are grade A twat waffles.....but is anybody sick of the TikTok old wives club ringing and checking on every little thing. Yeah she’s a nut job but she’s just going to carry on doing it......they are getting on my tits
The call to the landlord was pathetic, sassy and her orbiters always think they are doing the lords work.

1B15B26F-0CBF-4300-8B28-9109CFE11B23.jpeg

truffleleshuffle

kiwifarms.net
The call to the landlord was pathetic, sassy and her orbiters always think they are doing the lords work.
View attachment 1985351

View attachment 1985353
View attachment 1985355
View attachment 1985367
View attachment 1985356

We all know they are sweaty scam artists but doing all of this is too much. Like Ali is well know for this and has been doing it for YEARS. It doesn’t make it right that’s she’s a peado scam artist let lose on the internet but she’s going to carry on her usual tricks with or without these people. Thinking of making them all a certificate for being good wittle detectives

Special spoonie

Bee Crisp fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So it appears we’ve got a bit of Ali and msashycat crossover.
Ash’s sister made some videos about how ash accused her being a child molester (The sister drama was detailed in ash’s thread by farva) here Ali supports Ash in this in this video against child molesters aka Ash’s sister. Excuse the Tik Tok inception again, Ali is still private.

Also, unrelated, but just for information blueberriepancakes has resurfaced as candyflossgirl91. That is how I found this video, she’s probably been around for a bit but I didn’t care to look.

Some of the usual Ali hater accounts have started making anti Ash videos too, expect more autism incoming.

Last edited:

Givemeabreak

kiwifarms.net
Now we all know Ali and greasy Dale are grade A twat waffles.....but is anybody sick of the TikTok old wives club ringing and checking on every little thing. Yeah she’s a nut job but she’s just going to carry on doing it......they are getting on my tits
So sick of them. Jojo dressing up like her and talking like a caveman isn’t funny- it’s just making her look foolish when she’s trying to look like Sherlock Holmes. It’s immature and diminishes any type of truth she’s trying to get out there. Then you got the other accounts trying to be Jojo and sassy and just jump on any rumour they hear.

View attachment 1985351

View attachment 1985353
View attachment 1985355
View attachment 1985367
View attachment 1985356
THAT call was absolutely ridiculous. Who knows who it is ? And who cares? It’s just proves what every already knows. She acts like she cracked the case. We knew all that crap and it did nothing.

Now Jojo has teamed up with mostsmartest to do horrible skit comedy even asking if she should make podcasts. Once was maybe funny but hours and hours of Ali caveman talk is not. It got old real fast. It’s as funny as a kid flushing a toilet- once ok . twice , quit it.
She’s full of herself and thinks being a gossip reporter for Ali and Dale has landed her TT fame.

Last edited by a moderator:

Special spoonie

Bee Crisp fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now Jojo has teamed up with mostsmartest to do horrible skit comedy even asking if she should make podcasts. Once was maybe funny but hours and hours of Ali caveman talk is not. It got old real fast. It’s as funny as a kid flushing a toilet- once ok . twice , quit it.
She’s full of herself and thinks being a gossip reporter for Ali and Dale has landed her TT fame.
Both jojo and that Harley/Crystal are so annoying with videos of their fat faces thinking they are funny.
The truth is these ladies live for the Ali drama and would not know what to do if she truly went.

more of Ali’s word salad on Facebook.

Givemeabreak

kiwifarms.net
Both jojo and that Harley/Crystal are so annoying with videos of their fat faces thinking they are funny.
The truth is these ladies live for the Ali drama and would not know what to do if she truly went.

more of Ali’s word salad on Facebook.
View attachment 1998908
View attachment 1998909
Exactly- if Ali were to ever disappear they’d be lost. But I’m sure she’s glad she cashed in on all those baby gifts ....

Givemeabreak

kiwifarms.net
So now we have a « I’m not afraid « chain going on with the Stopali get along gang started by their new leader Jojo who seems to feel Ali is doin all this to just her. This combined with Whiskeys drunken lives with her smearing cake all over her face have sent me over the edge. Ali is not even posting on TT anymore and has gone to FB to talk to herself. But the GAG still feels the need to tell us how not afraid they are. * Yawn *

truffleleshuffle

kiwifarms.net
Ali is done posting and has moved on to reporting the ‘get along gangs’ videos. Jojo,as usual,feels like it’s all about her. They all look crazy with their “you can’t stop us” videos since Ali isn’t even responding or posting. It’s been an eye roll of a week.

what in gods name are they going to do for the rest of their lives, chasing those 2 scamming sleaze balls over the internet for eternity? They are turning into pick me girls

Givemeabreak

kiwifarms.net
what in gods name are they going to do for the rest of their lives, chasing those 2 scamming sleaze balls over the internet for eternity? They are turning into pick me girls
They must feel pretty lost without her posting. Jojo just had a baby ffs and her first video after her c section was about Ali. And the two others are just looking for follower and think Ali is « after them » reporting their videos. Time to move on. Even sassy has moved on. Smart lady.

Koolkat

kiwifarms.net
They must feel pretty lost without her posting. Jojo just had a baby ffs and her first video after her c section was about Ali. And the two others are just looking for follower and think Ali is « after them » reporting their videos. Time to move on. Even sassy has moved on. Smart lady.
Actually ali is back posting she's now pretending to be her landlord on tiktok and has other accounts and got in trouble at court when she went for posting her child on social media

Givemeabreak

kiwifarms.net
Actually ali is back posting she's now pretending to be her landlord on tiktok and has other accounts and got in trouble at court when she went for posting her child on social media
Hippy lady “exposed” the email she sent to the landlord on her live (and feed) and seems pretty chuffed. And do we really know she went to court and got in trouble? There was someone saying they saw her IN court but they never were able to prove anything. It’s all hearsay.

Koolkat

kiwifarms.net
Hippy lady “exposed” the email she sent to the landlord on her live (and feed) and seems pretty chuffed. And do we really know she went to court and got in trouble? There was someone saying they saw her IN court but they never were able to prove anything. It’s all hearsay.
I don't know. I can't stand ali. She's a monster but I don't know if she really went to court and got in trouble. But if she didn't get in trouble why is she not posting? I find it odd that she stopped all of a sudden

Givemeabreak

kiwifarms.net
I don't know. I can't stand ali. She's a monster but I don't know if she really went to court and got in trouble. But if she didn't get in trouble why is she not posting? I find it odd that she stopped all of a sudden
She’s not posting on TT because everyone is on to her lies. This is her cycle. She’ll disappear, come back “clean” and start another lie cycle again. She’s posting on her other social media’s so she hasn’t disappeared.

Shampoo, Rinse & repeat.

Noch0mo1

kiwifarms.net
Jojo has made fun of fertility, someone with a cochlear implant with her Homer Simpson voice, people with learning disabilities all just today. And her minions keep giving her ass pats so there’s zero accountability. Her makeup skits and nonsense shows in the end how much she really cares about people with disabilities. I can’t stand Ali she’s disgusting and needs to be stopped but Jojo and her tit suckers are worse IMO

Now she’s saying she didn’t do what she did. So making fun of disabled people isn’t disgusting? She’s a disgusting human being. These idiots need to stop sitting on tiktok all day smoking around their kids and be a present parent. Tell me your Homer Simpson Neanderthal voice isn’t making fun of comments? A deaf persons comments? Get your proof and go live in your nightie. I’ll get my popcorn.

View attachment 1985351

View attachment 1985353
View attachment 1985355
View attachment 1985367
View attachment 1985356
Ali and Dale are dangerous. But wearing makeup and prancing around is worse. Rhey consider themselves to be good decent people because they have custody of their kids? There’s a lot more to parenting than them living in the same house as you. Jojomoonie looks like an idiot not anyone else

Ali and Dale are dangerous. But wearing makeup and prancing around is worse. Rhey consider themselves to be good decent people because they have custody of their kids? There’s a lot more to parenting than them living in the same house as you. Jojomoonie looks like an idiot not anyone else
JenMeyers is always watching

Givemeabreak

kiwifarms.net
Now she’s saying she didn’t do what she did. So making fun of disabled people isn’t disgusting? She’s a disgusting human being. These idiots need to stop sitting on tiktok all day smoking around their kids and be a present parent. Tell me your Homer Simpson Neanderthal voice isn’t making fun of comments? A deaf persons comments? Get your proof and go live in your nightie. I’ll get my popcorn.
I don’t know anything about Jojo making fun of disabled people and I haven’t seen any proof of that yet ....but I Do know that her and huronlover are throwing tantrums back and forth cause they’re butt hurt about fu#%ing tic tok. They BOTH post stupid crap that isn’t helpful or even funny. Scroll on and move on,

I guess we need a new thread cause it’s the Jojo show now. She peeved off lake Huron (whiskey) somehow and now the two are having a ‘post off’ about it. Jojo was peeved about whiskeys content and didn’t like her “misusing “ the #stopali ( even though she posted a video that had nothing to do with Ali and used the #}
Jojo says she’s going away for a bit due to her high blood pressure but comes back less than 24 hours later and posts again about how she won’t be posting about this ridiculous situation anymore and goes ahead and posts more about it. The get along gang is picking sides and it’s all very Fisher Price at this point. Lake Huron is gone and Jojo thinks she’s the main character again. Where’s Ali when you need her.

Noch0mo1

kiwifarms.net
Jojo has made fun of fertility, someone with a cochlear implant with her Homer Simpson voice, people with learning disabilities all just today. And her minions keep giving her ass pats so there’s zero accountability. Her makeup skits and nonsense shows in the end how much she really cares about people with disabilities. I can’t stand Ali she’s disgusting and needs to be stopped but Jojo and her tit suckers are worse IMO
And now there’s word that someone is suicidal because of jojomoonie.
I don’t know anything about Jojo making fun of disabled people and I haven’t seen any proof of that yet ....but I Do know that her and huronlover are throwing tantrums back and forth cause they’re butt hurt about fu#%ing tic tok. They BOTH post stupid crap that isn’t helpful or even funny. Scroll on and move on,
watch her videos with her using the “slow” voice. If that’s not making fun of disabled people I don’t know what is.

Givemeabreak

kiwifarms.net

watch her videos with her using the “slow” voice. If that’s not making fun of disabled people I don’t know what is.

if someone feels that way, and you know this person, help is available
Canada Suicide Prevention Service
Hours: 24/7/365. Languages: English, French

833-456-4566

If you’ve seen someone struggling, please reach out to them, help is available;

Canada Suicide Prevention Service
Hours: 24/7/365. Languages: English, French

833-456-4566

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Ali is pretending to have died

ded.png
ded2.png
Could she have made it more obvious she wrote this herself?
"Rest In Peace Alexandria Burroughs
in Loving Memories of Ali Burroughs
a beautiful womenwife mother"

Edit
Ali has also made FOUR separate obituaries at forevermissed.com

Last edited: