Trainwreck Alexandria Marie Burroughs / Ali Burroughs - Female Psychopath, compulsive liar, scammer, malingerer, child abuser

Iold.na

kiwifarms.net
Having to go through my least favourite Tik Toker sassyscala again, but it looks like Ali is still claiming she’s in the hospital... complete with her cat in the background. She is very smart.
View attachment 1981742
The whole slew of fat middle aged women on the Ali crusade is fucking weird as shit. That Sassy one with her overgrown bad acrylics and marbs is annoying. She and everyone else obsess over a literal retard with a bowl cut and missing tooth like it's going to change anything at all. Sure Ali is funny as shit to laugh at but she's one idiot out of millions. Keep your kids of the internet if you're so afraid of Ali but let's not forget the reality is that there's actual dangerous predators out there willing to come find your kids. These women are just as retarded as Ali.

Givemeabreak

kiwifarms.net
All of Ali’s memorials have been suspended by the website now - so we’ll have to wait to see what her next move is since she’s « dead ». I hear wifi is sketchy in the afterlife.
. Hippie made an apolîogy post to someone who claimed the gravestone Ali posted was her grandmothers - weanwhile if she had done 30 seconds of research, she would have known it was a gravestone from an online game « second life » - she just loves to jump on any rumour or comment and make content about it .....completely unreliable source.

At least Ali is back in some way (even if she is a ghost) so we can move on from the Jojo / Lake Huron drama that was such a ridiculous crap show.

Attachments

• 314C0668-833A-49EC-ABA7-9B4F2360DDFB.jpeg
    314C0668-833A-49EC-ABA7-9B4F2360DDFB.jpeg
    401.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 8DBCEBD7-6445-4E05-BD84-B47638184D76.jpeg
    8DBCEBD7-6445-4E05-BD84-B47638184D76.jpeg
    311 KB · Views: 83

Special spoonie

Bee Crisp fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jojo and the ladies have been reading here which explains the recent white knights that showed here (posts have since been cleaned up by farms jannies) supposedly this is who they think above poster is.

no actual Ali news other than she has supposedly managed to delay her eviction. But who knows this letter looks sketch again, it’s through the Tik tok inception and I can’t find anything else
A0525D5B-7B32-4A6A-A69F-2537F9965534.jpeg

🧩 saw

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2142635
Jojo and the ladies have been reading here which explains the recent white knights that showed here (posts have since been cleaned up by farms jannies) supposedly this is who they think above poster is.

no actual Ali news other than she has supposedly managed to delay her eviction. But who knows this letter looks sketch again, it’s through the Tik tok inception and I can’t find anything else
View attachment 2142638
Wow have you seen JoJo's latest video asking people for money and has even taken money from someone who could only donate a dollar,she's disgusting

Special spoonie

Bee Crisp fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow have you seen JoJo's latest video asking people for money and has even taken money from someone who could only donate a dollar,she's disgusting
She’s private and I do not follow any of these ladies, got an archive of it?
It’s a bit rich her going for Ali begging online if she is doing the same.
Not sure what she would even need money for. And if anyone is donating to the Ali cause like they did with the truthhurtsdeal saga then they are pretty retarded.

🧩 saw

kiwifarms.net
She’s private and I do not follow any of these ladies, got an archive of it?
It’s a bit rich her going for Ali begging online if she is doing the same.
Not sure what she would even need money for. And if anyone is donating to the Ali cause like they did with the truthhurtsdeal saga then they are pretty retarded.
She's deleted it

Meat Target

I'm what you call a professional
kiwifarms.net