Trainwreck Alexandria Marie Burroughs / Ali Burroughs - Female Psychopath, compulsive liar, scammer, malingerer, child abuser

Meat Target

A&H gave me Tourettes
kiwifarms.net
Why do these people always have pets? Like they took her fucking kids away, take the poor cat too.
Animals have fewer legal rights than human children, so they resort to furbabies as a surrogate. Often with similar results as they would with a kid.

Edit: I'm new ITT and Dale looks like an obese Steve Buscemi. As if one could get uglier than Steve Buscemi.

Last edited:

Givemeabreak

kiwifarms.net
She’s private and I do not follow any of these ladies, got an archive of it?
It’s a bit rich her going for Ali begging online if she is doing the same.
Not sure what she would even need money for. And if anyone is donating to the Ali cause like they did with the truthhurtsdeal saga then they are pretty retarded.
She needed money to buy cameras for her home to protect her family. That’s what she said in her video- I haven’t a clue why she needs protection - but she had called to police and has a lawyer and they said she needed to protect her family. 🤷‍♀️

Special spoonie

Bee Crisp fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It’s that time of the month so Ali is renaming accounts. @angelwillowpebble0 is now @spiritwarriors2021
I lost track of what other accounts she’s using now since nothing exiting was going on, this one is just pointless reuploads of other videos but she uses this one to argue with the Tik Tok haters in comments.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Latest accounts: Still using spiritwarriors2021
Unicornrainbows201 and teacup2022.
Has been on a mad Tik Tok spree, Mostly just her dancing but just wanted to get in there before the Tik Tok ladies scare her away again.
View attachment 2237277
I can't find the screenshots but just recently she did an amazingly bad photoshop of her face on some pregnant woman's body.

Say What Now?

It's 11pm, do you know where your clitoris is?
kiwifarms.net
Latest accounts: Still using spiritwarriors2021
Unicornrainbows201 and teacup2022.
Has been on a mad Tik Tok spree, Mostly just her dancing but just wanted to get in there before the Tik Tok ladies scare her away again.
View attachment 2237277
Is that a trash bag? I mean what she is wearing, we know she IS a trash bag.

Special spoonie

Bee Crisp fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Haven’t kept up with Ali in a while becuase her nativespiritworriorwolf account is just her dancing like normal but completely missed that Ali has started a recent chronic illness saga. As usual her writing is enough to make brains bleed.

D360F9F2-AA4F-4196-BFA3-93D17B45BBA8.jpeg032FAD89-396C-4C2E-AB01-26C2ED9FB0C4.jpeg3D1EAD37-55D7-4428-878D-2F13EC98470A.jpegA70E8819-BF96-4BE1-813A-8FA128A1E44A.jpegFC8CAA30-EA06-44FE-B14D-07B75430D7FA.jpeg878C52C8-6D39-448B-8B91-BA8EA868ACC6.jpeg

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net