Trainwreck Alexandria Marie Burroughs / Ali Burroughs - Female Psychopath, compulsive liar, scammer, malingerer, child abuser

Maw

Decease and desist I have contacted my lawyer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ive seen this one a few times in the BP munchy thread and I’ve eagerly awaited updates after that “Peese Out Am Going Heaven” tiktok.
Also thank god for disability cows who upload 10x a day. :heart-full: At least they provide something back to society’s tax payers via entertainment/public spectacle.

Special spoonie

Bee Crisp fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was trying to figure out wtf is going on cause a lot of her other hater accounts have DFED also (the truth army as they call themselves)
A user called @the_only_pink_gummy_bear Link to profile claims she’s sent all of their dox and SS over to Ali’s family so she can file link, god this bitch seems annoying.
Apparently they are trying to get Ali help also, like that would make a difference.
Sorry if this doesn’t work technical issues and all

Last edited:

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
The tea is plentiful, but mediocre and weird.
Trying to upload these anyway despite whatever issue i'm having, hopefully they work because I can't get screenshots of all this shit.
tea01.png
This is fake, posted by or in defense of turth_hurts_deal. (edit, i read it and it's fake)

Ali is back to posting and seems happy about the accounts of her enemies being disabled. What surprises me is that anyone would defend Ali for any reason.
Here she is ready to go to work to hand out samples at a grocery store.
samples.png

Last edited:

Special spoonie

Bee Crisp fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The tea is plentiful, but mediocre and weird.
Trying to upload these anyway despite whatever issue i'm having, hopefully they work because I can't get screenshots of all this shit.
View attachment 1695955
People saying this is a fake email. I have no idea how things work in Canada, so no clue there.

View attachment 1695954
View attachment 1695953
View attachment 1695956

Ali is back to posting and seems happy about the accounts of her enemies being disabled. What surprises me is that anyone would defend Ali for any reason.
Here she is ready to go to work to hand out samples at a grocery store.
View attachment 1695960
This is just from commenters on the various Ali hater and whoever the fuck they are at this point but people are saying that the account blueberriepancakes was playing both sides, which she seems to play dumb to. I'd explain it in more detail but as you can see the exceptionalism of these people are too much and I can barely make sense of it myself. What is clear is she’s donated to the truth army whilst making videos with Ali.
Photo 30-10-2020, 21 13 07.jpg
Photo 30-10-2020, 21 05 48.jpg
Photo 30-10-2020, 21 07 17.jpg
Photo 30-10-2020, 21 07 24.jpg
Photo 30-10-2020, 21 11 30.jpg

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
This is just from commenters on the various Ali hater and whoever the fuck they are at this point but people are saying that the account blueberriepancakes was playing both sides, which she seems to play dumb to. I'd explain it in more detail but as you can see the exceptionalism of these people are too much and I can barely make sense of it myself. What is clear is she’s donated to the truth army whilst making videos with Ali.
View attachment 1696517
View attachment 1696518
View attachment 1696520
View attachment 1696522
View attachment 1696523
View attachment 1696525
I have strong suspicions that blueberriepancakes is Ali or Dale.