Trainwreck Alexandria Marie Burroughs / Ali Burroughs - Female Psychopath, compulsive liar, scammer, malingerer, child abuser

heavycream

kiwifarms.net
Aug 2020- cervical cancer, ovarian cancer, breast cancer, uterine cancer, bowel cancer, intestinal cancer, endometriosis, PCOS, fibroids, "cluster cysts" , IBS, acid reflux, bulimia, anorexia, arthritis, sciatica, scoliosis, kidney disease, heart disease, fluid around heart, Crohn's, liver issues, fluid around heart. Also claims her mother was a stage 4 breast cancer survivor. She created 3 gofundmes around this time. Clearly she is dying, so she says her goodbyes:
I'm sorry, but I burst out laughing when I saw the word 'anorexia' crop up in that landslide of lies. She certainly is a frail little waif.

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
tiktok:
@alicatcancerfighter87
@cancerfighter87

Both of these accounts are actively commenting on Ali's videos pretending to be a supporter.
She's talking to herself. It's more than those 2 accounts, but these are the most obvious. Ali also claims someone called the SPCA on her.
Just.... what the fuck.
ali 001.pngali 002.pngali 003.png
ali fake 02.pngali  fake 01.png

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
More name changes of accounts

on her alisarmy account she’s still pushing the pregnancy narrative

Apparently her followers “turned on her” so she’s now saying goodbye, lol won’t before she’s back
Thanks, noted.

Ali gives off such strong Yaniv vibes when she does shit like insert herself into a prayer chain for an infant dying of cancer. She only does this to bring attention to herself.

A random person may just scroll past and not think twice, but with Ali's history of faking cancer and pregnancies, posting photos of other people's deceased children as her own, it's creepy and weird.

amb 01.pngamb02.pngamb03.pngamb04.pngamb05.png

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Ali says she was in the hospital for suicidal thoughts, but the few videos she's posted she feels a need to state they were from her drafts from a few days ago. It's like she's trying to jump ahead of accusations here, and makes me think she's lying about having been in the hospital. She also went on a shopping spree and bought her children lots of gifts as well as baby yoda for herself and Dale that isn't creeping me out at all.
ali d01.pngali d02.pngali d 03.png
ali d04.pngali d07.png
ali d06.pngali d05.png
not creepy.png

I also found Ali comforting her fake acct for a fake miscarriage.
ali d08.png

Special spoonie

Bee Crisp fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok I’ve managed to piece together some of the drama and why Ali went on a break. It turns out badasschick4 and blueberriepancakes were pretending to be Ali’s friend to get screen shots to talk shit about Ali
There’s also been some drama with that detestable gummybear woman again and some former truth army girls. Now showing as conservative_gummybear all her recent videos is politisperging about trump so I don’t have reciepts for this.
EA83E315-AF27-45DF-9B30-B18A5738F6C1.jpeg
it seems Ali still has dectractors willing to make content about her, found a lot of this in the comments on This channel
I’m not sure if this was mentioned before but somebody claims a family member told them Ali’s tubes were tied. Take this with a pinch of salt. Again this was found in sassyscala and the above SS was found in the comments section.
Link here
DB02B6C5-08EA-470F-A3EE-BE39631A531B.jpeg
annoyed2021 is also another hater Link here
Also pizzabitch.143 Link
And truthhasbeenspilled Link this one apparently found this thread, so there’s that
5BE7B992-BAAC-4B34-A08C-57E97552753B.jpeg
edit: Ali has just posted a video about the situation with her “friends”, not that it makes sense from her end Link
6DB3776C-A30B-44EF-AC5F-552C1B64A531.jpeg
6DB3776C-A30B-44EF-AC5F-552C1B64A531.jpeg
A89249BA-C688-4913-B3A0-9DD21763304D.jpegC59D6BD8-4565-4E0C-9111-3A08B9AF4778.jpeg
C59D6BD8-4565-4E0C-9111-3A08B9AF4778.jpeg9F40A4D7-36E2-4E3F-9F63-9AF820751C5E.jpeg
Also this video with some dms Link here
Edit again:
4078B169-3A14-482A-8051-50E165D38152.jpeg

Last edited:

Shire

god jesus good karma good mother hard work mother
kiwifarms.net
I’m so excited to see this thread holy shit! When I saw the ss on a “haters” page I’ve never moved so fast to come here, didn’t even occur to me she’d make it to kf. Ali is my personal favourite TikTok lolcow and I’ve been following her since her kidnapping. She has everyyyyyything you could possibly want in a crazy cunt it’s beautiful.

What the?

kiwifarms.net
Video from Alis ex best friend/ex truth army member. Blueberriepancakes originally had a tiktok account that posted videos exposing Ali her account was tiktok81 and she was working with the girls who were apart of the truth army but she told them she was pretending to be Alis friend for info but turned on the truth army after a slight miscommunication and went running to ali.

Video from Alis ex best friend/ex truth army member. Blueberriepancakes originally had a tiktok account that posted videos exposing Ali her account was tiktok81 and she was working with the girls who were apart of the truth army but she told them she was pretending to be Alis friend for info but turned on the truth army after a slight miscommunication and went running to ali.
I used to be apart of the truth army and their private little group. I can confirm that truth_hurts_deal scammed everyone and lied about many things and when we called her out she deleted her account and ran away. She scammed over $7000 we are aware of so far from a few people coming forward and the truth army. Have heard rumours that Ali and truth_hurts_deal were working together for money cos Ali seemed to come into money every time truth_hurts_deal got sent money. She also told us misinformation about Ali and told us the RCMP had an investigation going into Ali and they would be taking her phones and a laptop and then had a certain amount of time before she had to have a psych evaluation to see if she was fit to stand trial. She also sent fake emails she got from RCMP. When confronted she said that she was played and someone pretended to be the RCMP and it was someone catfishing her about everything. But she sent us a screen shot of the phone number she had been talking to about the investigation and it was a genuine RCMP number... she lied about her name, her relationship, her location, her job, her illnesses, and told truth army someone vandalised her house and car and asked for money for those things, but never could give any proper evidence of those things when asked. I genuinely think Ali and truth_hurts_deal(Kelsey) have been working together.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.mov
    79.5 MB · Views: 0

Special spoonie

Bee Crisp fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit waiting to see if blueberriepancakes posts more videos then like
So apparently this positivenenergy4 character is not a sock but some girl who claims she’s so Muslim she can’t show her face lol, sounds like she’s putting on a fake accent to me. Link Here

1904CB14-CD8F-4224-81DC-BFFD7E6530C3.jpeg

large_farva

~~gentle hugs~~
kiwifarms.net
Its nice to have hobbies I guess lol. Man she puts effort into this and it still seems so poorly planned.
That's what's so fascinating I think.
Holy shit waiting to see if blueberriepancakes posts more videos then like
So apparently this positivenenergy4 character is not a sock but some girl who claims she’s so Muslim she can’t show her face lol, sounds like she’s putting on a fake accent to me. Link Here

View attachment 1724172
View attachment 1724175
LMAO I was gonna post this last night but didn't have time. YES that fucking accent is so fake.

Ali as Dale,
ali as dale.pngbyg.png

Again, Ali pretending to be Dale trying to explain the situation. "they crushed her badley deeply"
ali 11 02.pngali 11 01.png

Ali's profile pic changed last night. Interesting that she and "Leigh" have the same profile picture.
Then she changed it to the same as "Positive Energy"

"Leave Ali alone!"
prof pic1.pngprof pic 2.png

Shire

kiwifarms.net
I used to be apart of the truth army and their private little group. I can confirm that truth_hurts_deal scammed everyone and lied about many things and when we called her out she deleted her account and ran away. She scammed over $7000 we are aware of so far from a few people coming forward and the truth army. Have heard rumours that Ali and truth_hurts_deal were working together for money cos Ali seemed to come into money every time truth_hurts_deal got sent money. She also told us misinformation about Ali and told us the RCMP had an investigation going into Ali and they would be taking her phones and a laptop and then had a certain amount of time before she had to have a psych evaluation to see if she was fit to stand trial. She also sent fake emails she got from RCMP. When confronted she said that she was played and someone pretended to be the RCMP and it was someone catfishing her about everything. But she sent us a screen shot of the phone number she had been talking to about the investigation and it was a genuine RCMP number... she lied about her name, her relationship, her location, her job, her illnesses, and told truth army someone vandalised her house and car and asked for money for those things, but never could give any proper evidence of those things when asked. I genuinely think Ali and truth_hurts_deal(Kelsey) have been working together.
The whole truth hurts deal mess made me cringe out my arsehole. The fucking weird duets they’d do with the shit music about “taking ali down”, when Ali is a fucking goldmine of fuckery. Every single idiot that donated to their cause deserved to lose every penny. How much did she make? A thousand??

Special spoonie

Bee Crisp fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So if I have got this straight blueberriepancakes was truth army. Then went back to being Ali’s friend after the truth army being scammers shit then they fell out again. (This fuckery hurts my head)
She’s now claiming Ali told her she wasn’t pregnant and that Ali asked her to keep it secret so she was all ok hun

This shit makes no sense but ok then
Link here

Shire

kiwifarms.net
So if I have got this straight blueberriepancakes was truth army. Then went back to being Ali’s friend after the truth army being scammers shit then they fell out again. (This fuckery hurts my head)
She’s now claiming Ali told her she wasn’t pregnant and that Ali asked her to keep it secret so she was all ok hun
View attachment 1724419
This shit makes no sense but ok then
Link here
Hahahahah imagine my never ending shock. We knew that hun you are not breaking a big secret here?? And who the hell would speak to someone like Ali and not record it? Amateurs. Half her orbiters are cows themselves.