Gross Alice Walker Wright / Alice Weaver Wright / Alice Ridley / partypantsNYC / Mercatur / nycaw - The morbidly obese raging alcoholic thieving owner of GOMI.

Enyo

kiwifarms.net
The funniest thing about that pic is that she tagged her Yorkshire Tea and jar of Marmite to remind you she's an expat struggling to stay connected to her homeland while stranded in the colonies.

I can't remember if this was posted over the holidays, so apologies if it was. But from Thanksgiving through New Year's she was continually shitfaced -or "pissed" as they say in her native British dialect- and got very up in her special feelings about Daddy and Mother... then deleted it.

View attachment 1201729
lol nice Christmas tree, did Alice's parents forget that they're Trump's Chosen!?

AlabamaWhitman

kiwifarms.net
In what world is that tacky, poorly laid floor tile and bared walls an improvement? Those horrible, huge drawer and cabinet pulls she added? The kitchen looks like shit after she "renovated". It's like she downgraded her kitchen to "midwest in the early 90s".

She has absolutely no taste. The old kitchen was clean and modern, but warm and simple. The new one is a clashing mess with no balance between elements.
View attachment 1201576View attachment 1201577
???‽!!!

She stuck a stainless steel panel onto...most of her dishwasher but not the whole thing. What lol

Dog Prom 3D

I made it rain shrimp! What'd *you* ever do?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her bizarre tantrum shows GOMI is all but dead. Alice has always been a raging, self-destructive, alcoholic cunt, but in years past she was able to at least keep some of it under control because to behave too outrageously cost her ad revenue. She’s literally got nothing to lose if she’s acting this way because people dying from a highly infectious disease are inconveniencing her. People with something left to lose do not behave this way.

I can’t help but wonder how on earth she pays bills. She’s too drunk and erratic to have much in the way of day jobs or contract gigs, and I can’t imagine what field she could work in wherein being Alice isn’t a liability. She’s not in PR, advertising, event planning, and she used to pretend to be a coder but even Zoe Quinn has better programming chops than Alice, if the fucking mess left on GOMI is anything to go on. Her ex husband is not wealthy, her father and his wife live in Llano, Texas in a house that could not have cost much more than $125k, and her mother appears to have spent many years shuttling around different apartments in Austin. Even Chantal seems to have access to more money than Alice. I guess she could have a sugar daddy, but I can’t imagine a wealthy man choosing Alice to be anything more than his toilet. It’s baffling.

She has to be crawling out of her skin. Her only contact with humans comes from annoying patrons at bars and occasionally persuading some drunk to come back to her place. She’s alienated too many people online to be able to have those mid-stage GOMI chats and drunken late night calls with fans, calls she’d coldly refuse to remember the next day. Not to invoke Our Lady of the Perpetual Shits, but even Chantal has Peetz. She desperately needs those charity galas to meet her next gal-pal who will drop her sorry ass in a couple of weeks or it’s just her and that poor cat.

I can only imagine Alice is so far gone that money and basic decency no longer matter. As much as she smokes and as bad as she looks, she’s in the demo that could potentially end up on a ventilator. Which would be a small piece of God’s justice.

Enyo

kiwifarms.net
Her bizarre tantrum shows GOMI is all but dead. Alice has always been a raging, self-destructive, alcoholic cunt, but in years past she was able to at least keep some of it under control because to behave too outrageously cost her ad revenue. She’s literally got nothing to lose if she’s acting this way because people dying from a highly infectious disease are inconveniencing her. People with something left to lose do not behave this way.
lol GOMI is alive because its audience is boomers who can't figure out how other websites or search bars work, so they'll tolerate being bombarded with ads and the shitty coding. Fortunately for all of us CV is about to kill them all off, and then Alice will be posting ironic women's shelter decor to the gram.

multiverse

Not actually Merissa 😢
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She thinks she's very clever with this Il Duce bullshit. So much so, she won't stop using it. NYC is trying desperately to prevent the monumental tragedy that is Italy at the moment. A place that likely wishes it had locked down sooner and harder. But Alice is a freedom fighter defying the blackshirts!

I do hope Daddy and Mother don't succumb to "natural selection."

Kellog144

kiwifarms.net
Alice likes her identities to be seen and now that she's trying on Eccentric Upper East Sider (hence the walking around with the baby doll) and there is no one to see it she is going stir crazy. I don't know how that act is getting anyone back to her place. A few years ago she was whining on her Tumblr about how she loved living in Europe (I think she was in Berlin) because the men there found her attractive and would hit on her a lot and that doesn't happen to her in the States. Alice places a lot of stock in being seen as attractive by men, so I cannot understand why she would move to a city full of women who are so attractive that they get paid for it. No guy is going to go out of his way to hit on a drunk hag with a baby doll.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She is back to Tweeting and people are smacking her down in her replies and tough talking Alice is calling them "stalkers" as if it's so hard to find out she lives on the Upper East Side when it's all over her Instagram.
Alice blocked her but that's not going to stop Denita from continuing slap her on Twitter.
denita.png

Spoiled drunken diaper baby. On the bottom right, you'll notice big brave Alice has limited comments on this post.

Screenshot_2020-03-25 Alice Wright ( nycaw) • Instagram photos and videos.png

Dog Prom 3D

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I genuinely don’t get what she is up to. Does she think she will be able to attract a hardcore Trump/Covid-19 denier with poor taste and a deep pocketbook to save her from economic ruin? Because going on like this when one is publicly identifiable in the way Alice is ensures someone is gonna take a swing at you, eventually. God help her if she needs medical care anytime soon. And this is how you know she doesn’t give a shit about her family. She keeps mocking Cuomo wanting his mother to be safe as if it is somehow a radically selfish mindset. She really has no idea how sane and decent people regard their parents, even those of us who had shitty ones.

Hey Alice, you fucking sociopath, don’t get sick or stumble off a curb and break your ankle while wearing your ugly Jimmy Choos. I don’t think the ER will have much time to kiss you better and they certainly won’t give a shit about your boredom.

Dorsia.Reservation

When she fuck me good, I take her ass to Dorsia.
kiwifarms.net
Alice blocked her but that's not going to stop Denita from continuing slap her on Twitter.

Spoiled drunken diaper baby. On the bottom right, you'll notice big brave Alice has limited comments on this post.

View attachment 1203235
I get she is a nasty, alcoholic cunt.

But this is so foaming at the mouth, over the top.

People are sick, dying, surgerys and other medical care is being put off, people have lost their jobs and are worried about their bills/keeping a roof over their heads... people are scared.

The restaurant is still open.
What, she cant take annoyingly loud videos for social media in these places while acting like a drunken fag hag, is that the hardship?

This is such a strange hill to die on.

Last edited:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I genuinely don’t get what she is up to. Does she think she will be able to attract a hardcore Trump/Covid-19 denier with poor taste and a deep pocketbook to save her from economic ruin? Because going on like this when one is publicly identifiable in the way Alice is ensures someone is gonna take a swing at you, eventually. God help her if she needs medical care anytime soon. And this is how you know she doesn’t give a shit about her family. She keeps mocking Cuomo wanting his mother to be safe as if it is somehow a radically selfish mindset. She really has no idea how sane and decent people regard their parents, even those of us who had shitty ones.

Hey Alice, you fucking sociopath, don’t get sick or stumble off a curb and break your ankle while wearing your ugly Jimmy Choos. I don’t think the ER will have much time to kiss you better and they certainly won’t give a shit about your boredom.
Economic ruin can only be a worry if The Toolbox was a main income source.

No one here seems to think Alice has any job except GOMI. If GOMI is her main income I can’t imagine it would be impacted all that much. (Who advertises on GOMI? Why would annoying pop up ad purveyors stop buying ads d/t COVID-19? )

So she really is doing all this crazy angry bitching simply because she’s forced to be alone in her shoebox apt. She can no longer be distracted from the emptiness of her life by the busy city around her.

I think the other part of this is Alice knows COVID-19 is coming for her and it’s making her nuts. She refused to quarantine and everyone else doing so has forced her into it against her will. No she gets to sit in her 700 sq foot bright white apartment and worry about every cough as she puffs on a cigarette.

Dog Prom 3D

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the other part of this is Alice knows COVID-19 is coming for her and it’s making her nuts. She refused to quarantine and everyone else doing so has forced her into it against her will. No she gets to sit in her 700 sq foot bright white apartment and worry about every cough as she puffs on a cigarette.
So you are probably right - she is tantruming because the only way she can have a semblance of a life that is meaningful to her is to defy the self-isolating, self-distancing that will keep her healthy. She has zero inner resources to get through the smallest wrinkle in her life. She likely feels like she is in solitary confinement in a prison. And if you spent time roaming the streets looking for a drink or a collective of fags who can still tolerate your bullshit rather than taking shit seriously, who will notice when you get sick? Is her Daddy checking in with her? Are any of her fantastic gala friends making sure she's okay via Skype? Does anyone take her call anymore? This woman who is so empty she fears being alone to the point she's acting like a lunatic because she can't go to a bar may very well die alone in that apartment because she's never fostered any real connections with people.

A male nurse in his forties - a fit-looking, very healthy-appearing man named Kious Kelly - died at Mt Sinai West after a week in ICU. He'd been treating patients for a week before he fell to Covid-19, and his body just gave out. He, of course, was exposed to the virus repeatedly, and repeated exposure has been tentatively shown to increase the potency of the virus should you catch it. But if Alice is creeping around the UES, looking for defiant bars or potential angry hook-ups, she may soon understand why this isn't just about Cuomo's meemaw. If that strong, fit man couldn't survive, even taking into account his repeated exposure, what chance does Alice have? Will a hospital even give an obese, alcoholic smoker a second look before carting her into the room where all those who are unlikely to survive are kept?

Probably not. She is so lonely and so empty that risking her life for entertainment and demonizing those who refuse to risk theirs in kind makes it impossible for her to see or acknowledge the gravity of any situation that does not keep her dowsed in alcohol, hazy in cigarette smoke and the presence of people who have not yet grown to hate her.

I don't mind it, so give me the black hats, but Alice has thus far proven to be the most reprehensible cow where Covid is concerned, with Chantal a close second. If Alice dies, it will be no less than she deserves for openly denouncing those who decided their lives are more important than entertaining her miserable, worthless ass. Fuck her, fuck her gross life and if Alice gets Covid, may someone save her cat before it is forced to eat Alice's poisoned carcass.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thank God Mother and Daddy haven't succumbed to natural selection as no one else will talk to her.
DADDY!.jpg

Alice -who is not afraid of "the flu"- has the audacity to wear a mask in public after blaming doctors and nurses for shortages of masks. Alice reminds us what real class is by tagging every bit of crap she can.
Screenshot_2020-03-27 Alice Wright ( nycaw) • Instagram photos and videos(1).png

Let's return once again to holiday season 2019. After repelling every last white person in NYC, notorious racist Alice Wright is reduced to paying for the company of a black friend. It was a relationship that would withstand the unpredictable whims of an alcoholic psychopath because he was okay with the *real*Alice. They go DEEP. This was deleted within a few hours.

They no longer no longer follow each other on Instagram.

BLACKFRIEND.png

eta: peep fatty in the reflection of the picture

CHINNY.jpg

Last edited:

Kellog144

kiwifarms.net
Everywhere you look on social media people are putting up screenshots of their Zoom parties. Actual people coming together over social media to get through this the best they can. What does Alice put up? A picture of a fire escape because she is all alone. No one will even join her online. She has nothing but that apartment and her pets. Her secret Pandemic Parties are happening in her mind only.

Dog Prom 3D

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alice’s father and stepmother do not have acres of land in Texas. Why does she insist on lying like this when every financial fart in a person’s life can be found in seconds online? Papa Ridley lives in a modest 3/2 on a .89 acre plot and the house’s current value is higher than I thought it would be, but it also wouldn’t come close to buying you a similar house in Austin or Houston. Llano is not a pretty town and it’s not a prestigious place to live. The street he lives on is not a bad place but it’s also not a place where one finds much shade, landscaped yards, or even fences. It’s a perfectly honorable place to live - my own family comes from west Texas and lived in similar homes. But it’s not a place where a man with a lot of money lives unless he’s doing some sort of hidden millionaire shtick.

Some wealthy people live in Llano, and there are some large ranches out there. But the county itself is an unappealing place to live. Even if her father owned acreage there, it’s nothing to brag about.

I’m sure if confronted about her very Christian Daddy’s homestead, she’ll say the huge parcels of land he owns in an unattractive podunk town were purchased using a trust while for reasons unknown his house is not in the same trust. And if he does own acreage, it’s not adjacent to his house.

I wish she would waddle her fat ass, sans mask, over to a NYC hospital and take a picture next to one of the refrigerated truck trailers brought in to hold the dead overflowing from the morgues. I don’t think anyone would be willing to buy her a drink but she’d certainly get the attention her try hard ass craves.

Imagine being such an unrepentant drunk you act this way because you can’t drink in a crowd of strangers who will keep you at arm’s length once they’ve been around you for an hour or so. Can’t relate.