Snowflake Alinity Divine / Natalia Mogollon - Stupid Twitch thot, controversy magnet, cat thrower + dog fucker

Quantum Diabetes

Corbinfundme.gout
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
pixomatic_322021181045685.png

Quantum Diabetes

Corbinfundme.gout
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
she's sucking in her tummy pretty hard on that second clip in the red outfit. you can see how tiring it is.
I'm on a few coomer forums where they looooooove it when a girl gets kinda soft around the middle, my Kimberly Clark stock went up mysteriously the week the latest Shoeonhead noodz leaked. If there's another fappening celebrity leak make sure you have stock in lotion and tissue manufacturing companies.

This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Last edited:

iRON-mAn

kiwifarms.net
I'm on a few coomer forums where they looooooove it when a girl gets kinda soft around the middle, my Kimberly Clark stock went up mysteriously the week the latest Shoeonhead noodz leaked. If there's another fappening celebrity leak make sure you have stock in lotion and tissue manufacturing companies.

Mar 23rd: Don't expect full nudity, just artful expressions of my body; Defy expectations without baring it all

Apr 8th: Oops here's my vage

You

kiwifarms.net
I don't have much knowledge in the art of online whoring but none of this makes sense to me.

She has simps out the ass who just give her hundreds/thousands of dollars to just fake talk to them while eating and watching youtube videos, why would you go from that to doing ass jiggling videos for $50? Why would you then go from start to puss shots in 1-2 weeks of starting?

I mean, yeah she's fucking dumb but there's no way someone didn't warn her "hey you're supposed to do this slow you'll make 100x the money that way". What is she needing a quick and immediate cash infusion that she's willing to throw infinitely more long term cash for?

SkunkFeet

JONTRON WINS
kiwifarms.net
I don't have much knowledge in the art of online whoring but none of this makes sense to me.

She has simps out the ass who just give her hundreds/thousands of dollars to just fake talk to them while eating and watching youtube videos, why would you go from that to doing ass jiggling videos for $50? Why would you then go from start to puss shots in 1-2 weeks of starting?

I mean, yeah she's fucking dumb but there's no way someone didn't warn her "hey you're supposed to do this slow you'll make 100x the money that way". What is she needing a quick and immediate cash infusion that she's willing to throw infinitely more long term cash for?
She misses being the center of Twitch ethot attention, probably.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Alinity is now complaining about this thread. Please make use of [private][/private] tags and include thorough critical review of anything posted. Thanks.

I should clarify that Alinity wrote the copyright complaint herself like 4 different times from different untrustworthy emails (one related to a Polish facebook group that published memory hacking tools for video games). I forwarded it to her actual Twitch business email and asked wtf and she said they're real and she wants the thread deleted.

Last edited:

CEO of Pickles

Here to ruin sandwiches and nothing less
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alinity is now complaining about this thread. Please make use of [private][/private] tags and include thorough critical review of anything posted. Thanks.
I should clarify that Alinity wrote the copyright complaint herself like 4 different times from different untrustworthy emails (one related to a Polish facebook group that published memory hacking tools for video games). I forwarded it to her actual Twitch business email and asked wtf and she said they're real and she wants the thread deleted.
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Quantum Diabetes

Corbinfundme.gout
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Well ,pack it in, lads. We're done for!

Did she enjoy my samoyed photoshops at least?

My review of samoyeds is that they shed constantly and home in on stinky cooters like a guided missile. My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Last edited:

Blood Bath & Beyond

Russian Bot
kiwifarms.net

wow, you'd think with all that simp money she would invest in some better tits. Those things look particularly sad. Terrible nipple placement.

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Out of curiosity, is OF better money for Alinity? howing your naked ass for money is a one way street. Not sure why coomers would watch her for hours on end hoping for a nip slip when they can just make a one off payment for noods.

I can imagine long time simps of her would sub but After a while I’m sure they will find much more attractive women on the Internet that they can follow who will go all the way

AbyssStarer

Missionary of the Birb Church
kiwifarms.net
Out of curiosity, is OF better money for Alinity? howing your naked ass for money is a one way street. Not sure why coomers would watch her for hours on end hoping for a nip slip when they can just make a one off payment for noods.

I can imagine long time simps of her would sub but After a while I’m sure they will find much more attractive women on the Internet that they can follow who will go all the way
My hunch is that she's making a last ditch effort for money before getting off the internet and possibly moving somewhere cheaper, maybe even back to Columbia. I might be completely wrong and it's simply her desire for "positive" attention driving her after she heard some whores (or her fans) talking about how great OF is and she could totally be the next top whore.

Harlay de Champvallon

Archevêque de Paris, Duc de Saint-Cloud
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She talking about a menstrual cup on stream now. Ewwwwww. I hope there's no sick fucks into menstrual blood.

It's giving me the desire to read up on stuff like mountaineering and architecture. On the other hand, it might repel simps, but it's a bit ewwww.

edit: she loves Leonardo di Caprio. She's deep.

:thinking:

Last edited: