Snowflake Alinity Divine / Natalia Mogollon - Stupid Twitch thot, controversy magnet, cat thrower + dog fucker

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Lemmingwise

The Sneed is on
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has simps out the ass who just give her hundreds/thousands of dollars to just fake talk to them while eating and watching youtube videos, why would you go from that to doing ass jiggling videos for $50? Why would you then go from start to puss shots in 1-2 weeks of starting?

Poor impulse control.

This is the fastest I've seen a female "celebrity" turn to full e-whoring, she didn't even make it to 6 months before dropping the "Artistic" excuse and just posting full tits and puss online for degenerate simps. I predict she'll be showing off weird sex toys in less than a month at this rate.

I genuinely think sex toys is a more high effort arena than someone like her is capable of.

El Sátiro Sordo

kiwifarms.net
Glad you said it. Beyond not finding her attactive enough, or the content of what she says, just the way she expresses herself or justifies herself is offputting to me. I've found you can determine a lot about a person by just listening to the way they speak or convey themselves. And she's one of the worst.
Have you heard her speaking Spanish? I'm Colombian too, and she sounds like an uneducated spoiled brat. You can tell just by her accent.

I used to think she was the kind of woman you wouldn't flirt with in a bar for fear of her sugar daddy being a narco. I don't think she could qualify for that anymore. I won't say that we Colombians aren't rather ugly, but Alinity is a 7 even here, not the 10 her simps believe her to be. Alinity is the kind of woman your mom and sisters would scoff on until you dumped her. You know: the kind of woman to marry a white guy for a visa.

Last edited:

Harlay de Champvallon

Archevêque de Paris, Duc de Saint-Cloud
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
[Generic reply about how Twitch's mods and admins are simps and about how these camgirls are easy money for the platform.]

Imagine how short a stream would be if someone mused on how, say, BLM is a grift. Twitch admins used to appear, and announce themselves in her chat, quite a bit.

Have you heard her speaking Spanish? I'm Colombian too, and she sounds like an uneducated spoiled brat. You can tell just by her accent.

I used to think she was the kind of woman you wouldn't flirt with in a bar for fear of her sugar daddy being a narco. I don't think she could qualify for that anymore. I won't say that we Colombians aren't rather ugly, but Alinity is a 7 even here, not the 10 her simps believe her to be. Alinity is the kind of woman your mom and sisters would scoff on until you dumped her. You know: the kind of woman to marry a white guy for a visa.
Always was curious about that. All I knew of her background besides her country of origin was her Daddy was a player and a lawyer, who worked for criminals. Not posh anyhow. I suppose for bob and vagene Indian Twitch admins a 7 who's fun with them is a 10.

Quantum Diabetes

Corbinfundme.gout
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alinity has posted full bobs, and as suspected, she is a mere mortal and seeing bobs is not life changing or anything.
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.
It's just a topless woman.

albert chan

I write computer programs for a living
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alinity has posted full bobs, and as suspected, she is a mere mortal and seeing bobs is not life changing or anything.
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

I’m not sure how this is supposed to be sexy, since you can’t even see her nose or eyes. Either way, I’m sure someone will still pay money for this.

Drifting Panzer

kiwifarms.net
Didn't she say there'd be no nudity and it'd be "artistic"? That didn't take long lmao.

My theory is that once the thots see that "artistic" does not open the simp's wallet enough for them, she has to either admit defeat or go further than she originally intended and their inflated ego stop them from just letting it go. That is why so many of them look so distant, bored and detached, they dont really want to do it, but they do want the money and attention.

Woe-B-Gon (TM)

I'm being subverted by an anime avatar, plz hlp
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With all the framing and half the excitement of your average Reddit GoneWild post.

Hmmm.... One is free and has tons of variety but provides a small amount of support to pedophile admins (assuming one is not smart enough to adblock). The other is expensive, has no variety, and provides a decent amount of support to Alinity.

I'm not sure which option is worse.

RussianParasite

Не ходи на выборы
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
edit: no idea how my comment got posted here it was supposed to go to the MATI thread. Mods can delete if they want.

Absolutetense

kiwifarms.net
Here we see Alinity subtly advertise Hersheys kisses, 10/10 would need extra insulin

Also I'm pretty sure she's holding back a fart.
Those are some unsightly tiddies. She did get an operation on them it seems like. Shouldn't have done that.

Quantum Diabetes

Corbinfundme.gout
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah, yes, couldn't decide between the "this is what you'd see if you were fucking me" angle and the "this is what you'd see if you were eating me" angle, went for the "this is what you'd see if you were fucking me and were Peter Dinklage" angle.
He's a master thespian, that would be a pretty good buy if that happened. I bet Sir Patrick Stewart would also do an Oscar winning performance.