Snowflake Alinity Divine / Natalia Mogollon - Stupid Twitch thot, controversy magnet, cat thrower + dog fucker

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

albert chan

I write computer programs for a living
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here we see Alinity subtly advertise Hersheys kisses, 10/10 would need extra insulin
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Also I'm pretty sure she's holding back a fart.
My Paulina Sanchez/DeviantArt avatar is more attractive looking than this. It looks like I’m looking at enlarged eyes with Alinity’s face as a mask and a wig.

NationalBolshevik

kiwifarms.net
In this post I will be posing criticism and review of an artistic photo.

My criticism is that it is at best derivative but at worst entirely plagiarism of a famous Internet piece of art.

I present for your consideration

This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

LunaLuLu

kiwifarms.net

My criticism is that it is at best derivative but at worst entirely plagiarism of a famous Internet piece of art.

Off topic but did anyone ever find out for certain if the original girl was dead?

RembrandtCourage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No. That was just a dumb running joke 4chan had going for god knows how long. Correct me if I'm wrong though but I'm fairly positive that's the case.

Besides even if she was dead that would be the only thing this bitch was capable of plagiarizing, a dead personality.

Harlay de Champvallon

Archevêque de Paris, Duc de Saint-Cloud
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Off topic but did anyone ever find out for certain if the original girl was dead?
Given her coloration when the photo was taken, she wasn't dead then, although morticians can surely do great things, but this wouldn't have been a funeral appropriate thing.

The more direct stare of the original and the greater coloration of the subject gave it more force. The one that Ms Mogollon did, just seems flatter, even if she has bigger boobs, it's flat in that it lacks force as an image.

Last edited:

huecoffs02

kiwifarms.net

wtf too soon

Woe-B-Gon (TM)

I'm being subverted by an anime avatar, plz hlp
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Given her coloration when the photo was taken, she wasn't dead then, although morticians can surely do great things, but this wouldn't have been a funeral appropriate thing.
Yes, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, it's most regrettable that your lovely daughter died of a congenital heart issue. But to remember her youth and beauty I took these lovely boudoir photographs before dressing her for the casket.

You can have them. I have copies.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
This is a thirst thread obv

Ok, be naked but look like you have to pee really bad

Ohh yea,that's the stuff.
One would think she'd be smart enough to go to someone for those awful eyebrows, but then this is the thot that snowballed vodka to a cat. Also, if she eats like an intelligent adult and exercises regularly, she wouldn't have to vacuum so hard she makes physique competitors jealous.

How salty do you think she'd get if someone called her fat?

albert chan

I write computer programs for a living
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ok, be naked but look like you have to pee really bad

Ohh yea,that's the stuff.
It makes her look more like a wax figure than a dog that needs to be trained

HomerSimpson

I AM SO SMRT!
kiwifarms.net
Here we see Alinity subtly advertise Hersheys kisses, 10/10 would need extra insulin

Also I'm pretty sure she's holding back a fart.
I genuinely like this picture (not simping/thirsting mods, fuck off faggots), not for the artistic sense or anything like that, but for the idea of the Skinner Pathetic meme with this.

Best I could do on my phone in the few seconds I put into it.

Quantum Diabetes

Corbinfundme.gout
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stuff leaks pretty fast these days and the coomer forum boys are very pleased with her content.

Woe-B-Gon (TM)

I'm being subverted by an anime avatar, plz hlp
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Stuff leaks pretty fast these days and the coomer forum boys are very pleased with her content.
(Good lord, her head's cut off at the eyebrows. All the photographic talent of a tourist with a new camera.)

That's a pretty sorry thing to be pleased about. Technically explicit yet only slightly more provocative than an underwear ad. Props for bringing back the pre-internet old days of desperate teenagers wanking to the Sears catalog, I guess.

Still, interesting to note that escalation hasn't set in yet. I don't think she's bright enough to slow-burn this one and maximize her time and profit before her simps start demanding she DP herself with Dragon Dildos, so I presume she earnestly thinks this (and what she's doing) is "artistic".