Snowflake Alinity Divine / Natalia Mogollon - Stupid Twitch thot, controversy magnet, cat thrower + dog fucker

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
Those are some unsightly tiddies. She did get an operation on them it seems like. Shouldn't have done that.
Scar is around the nipple circumference, her skin blends scar tissue well so she gets away with it more than others who have skin that advertises locations of a scar heal incision but if she asked for a size you can't tell were augmented went too big for that, or alternatively, too small if she didn't care you noticed she had an augmentation.
Fake silicon tits
fake whore
Saline bag rippling can be seen in the first faceless pic if you look at the pocket toward her medial torso, high up the chest on her left breast, in the image. Most nipple insertions for augmentation are using unfilled saline bags to slide into the incision to place in the pocket before they are inflated through syringe injection of saline so I doubt she's sprung for even high quality silicon implants.
Ok, be naked but look like you have to pee really bad
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Ohh yea,that's the stuff.
Holy shit they ruined her breast implant pockets to the point they touch in the middle. Is this another free socialized Canadian breast augmentation? Is that why these onlyfans arrivals keep showing up with fucked up breast pockets under their shirts?

PhilCollinsFan39

kiwifarms.net
Ok, be naked but look like you have to pee really bad
This private information is unavailable to guests due to policies enforced by third-parties.

Ohh yea,that's the stuff.

Hope that's a random unfortunate screencap from some video of hers, cause those portraits are low effort as fuck and unalluring in a depressing manner.

I mean, it breaks my heart seeing Alinity fail as a whore, the only thing I thought her good at or capable of.

PS: The surname of this e-thot "Mogollón" means "a lot of" in spanish and it's origin is some galician village.

Last edited:

Harlay de Champvallon

Archevêque de Paris, Duc de Saint-Cloud
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I spotted Alinity and Mizkif seemingly adjudicating on an Ethan v XQC, a Destiny looking bearded sneed. Ethan is a one trick pony, the same insincere faux bumbling, not taking himself too seriously act. I notice too her visit seems nearly entirely on his stream.