Orbiter Aly Hirschberg / Alan Christopher - The creep behind Chris Chan's fundraisers

Murgeruni

Phyrnus Giganiggatus
kiwifarms.net
Again, I did not give you permission to expose any of this. All of you do know that what you're doing is illegal, right? And Duff, I don't see what is wrong with that, I'm not harming anyone am I?

Giving Christine money for food, petrol, gas, electricity isn't enabling. The only time she bought toys or games with the money I gave her was from when I gave Christine money on her birthday and at Christmas last year as a present.

Why can't any of you trolls let her have real friends? If there's anyone you need to worry about Christine being near of it's Jacob Sockness, he's the one that wants to rape her for the dimensional merge.
Newsflash, dipshit, everything this glue-eating abomination to humanity had go wrong, he did to himself, and you fuckwad enablers are only helping to fuel his delusions. He's the product of a bunch of scumbag parents that didn't know how to raise a kid, and he went off the deepend with a level of hubris that would make Shia Labuff blush, never learning to shut the fuck up against a bunch of guys trying to fuck with him. Years of this sort of shit, instead of actual professional help, has fucked him bad enough, and you dipshits aren't helping. You giving him money is only fueling his level of self importance and his beliefs in the utterly idiotic and insane. You're not helping, your hurting in the most pathetic, drooler way possible. The only way this idiot would get any help is through a mental facility, rehabilitation, and medication, not from some fucking idiot building up his ego and insanity. Also, giving him money to spend on utter crap like McDonald's, toys, and video games just reinforces the fact that he has no fucking clue how to budget.

Easterling

The Strongest of Cyber Vermin
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being a simp for chris of all people, seriously though guys he aint gonna listen to us, hes too selfish and autistic to listen to reason. Its why Aly and Will are in the living situation they are in, adults in their mid 20s and 30s still living at home without a job. playing with toys and developing degenerate fetishes, if they were capable of understanding responsiblity or empathy towards others maybe they'd understand thier own selfish desires for chris were wrong. But thats just it, they cant see beyond what they want just as chris cant see beyond what he wants.

Last edited:

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
Again, I did not give you permission to expose any of this.
Oh sweetie that’s not how this works...

Giving Christine money for food, petrol, gas, electricity isn't enabling. The only time she bought toys or games with the money I gave her was from when I gave Christine money on her birthday and at Christmas last year as a present.
Well as other people say, he gets his tugboat and all that, but also Chris Has proven time and time again that he cannot look after his own finances. All the arguments for why you shouldn’t give Chris money are pretty much the same reasons why you shouldn’t give it to a homeless bum (they will spend all money on boozeVideo games, no amount of money would get them off the streets etc...)

Later you say
“why can’t you trolls just let her have friends?”
I’m not very well versed in the lore that you have with Chris, however I would suggest you stop feeding into his dimensional merge stuff and creating such a safe space for him.

The problem the farms have with people like you is that you want to put Chris in a bubble, don’t challenge him or force him to toughen up towards the harsh reality awaiting him.
You think this will help him but all it does is make him more weak, feeble and with a fatter bank account for idea guys to empty down the road.

and when that happens and Chris faces genuine hardship he cannot escape, you will not be there for him. You will offer some discord sad face emojis and maybe wire him some money but that’s it.

It’s hard to see, but you are hurting him in the long run. Welcome to the Farms.

lastly:
> she

Last edited:

The American Hedgehog

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First you said your objective is to keep Chris from going homeless, now it's to fund his utilities. How much money are you and your friend even giving him? And how long have you been doing it? Because Chris's recent TSSSF card printing hobby is expensive, and his magic rock collection seems to have expanded a lot lately.

Can you honestly look at Chris's toy room and think this is a person in desperate need of financial assistance?

Living_room_August_2018.jpg

Why can't any of you trolls let her have real friends?
You're both paying Chris and playing into his fantasy world with calling yourself a Sonichu and a CPU just for Chris to consider you a "friend." Friendships are about give and take, though. You're bending over backwards for Chris, but what does he do for you? If you weren't useful to him, he'd quickly forget about you. See his Pokemon club friends or even Sarah and Steve for examples of this. His club friends would include him in their plans to see movies and stuff, and Chris stopped hanging out with them after he became obsessed over his imaginary friends. Or Sarah and Steve who gave Chris a Switch thinking that would buy access to him and then he quickly ignored them.

Duff

Lolcow Hunter
kiwifarms.net
@Williamchu have you not learned anything from your friend Aly at all yet?
Last year in November Hirschberg nearly gave up on Chris because even she said he was a shitty "friend" towards her. You should really listen to what everyone is saying here. Even if your intentions aren't towards enabling, all of your kindness will be in vain because Chris will just use you. He is not Hirschberg's friend, the only reason Chris gives Hirschberg any attention is because he knows he'll get money from her. Chris still hasn't even given Hirschberg that Magi-Chan Sonichu medallion he promised to make, she wasted $50 on the medallion itself and sent a further $100 for any supplies needed and Hirschberg still didn't get the Magi-Chan Sonichu medallion. Chris will never be a good friend to you, all the male friends he's had he treats like shit and all the female friends he's had he tried to molest. I'm probably wasting my time even explaining this to you, but if you had any common sense at all you'd listen to me and the others here when we say just end this so-called "friendship" of your's with Chris.

As for Chris being "Christine". I'm sorry, but he is not a real woman. Even if he gets breast implants, has his duck cut off and what not, he'll never be a true woman just like Hirschberg will never be a true man. The only reason Chris & Hirschberg even became "transgender" is because they both failed at their "love quests".

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
I don't eat it, that's disgusting, I just enjoy women taking a dump or having sex with a woman when she's about to. Again, I don't see what the big deal of it is, some people get aroused by peeing.
Damn you're open about this.

• Agree
Reactions: Duff

Trigger Me Timbers

Reformed Kekistani
kiwifarms.net
I am going to get a job, I plan on becoming a stuntman, stuntmen make tons of money and when I'm famous and rich, you'll all regret laughing at me!!!
I don't eat it, that's disgusting, I just enjoy women taking a dump or having sex with a woman when she's about to. Again, I don't see what the big deal of it is, some people get aroused by peeing.
Ok is this bait? Or am I witnessing turbo autism and my brain hasn’t processed it yet?

Tags
None