Orbiter Amanda Lynn Morris / "May" / Pantsu Party / sadNtrad - Open pedophile/lolicon ex-girlfriend of Digibro who hangs drawings of naked children above her bed. Clout chaser extraordinaire, would suck any dick for a crumb of e-fame. GUNTED.

AnOminous

what is yet to come
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Mantsu helps Ralph violate his TRO again:
She is either letting Ralph use her account to violate the TRO and he is writing this deranged shit himself, or she is posting this at his direction. In either case, she is acting in concert with Ralph to violate the TRO and both of them are committing a crime by so doing. Generally, a TRO does not merely restrain the targeted individual, but also those acting in concert with them.

Not sure if they'd need to serve her directly with a copy of it, or whether her obvious awareness of it is sufficient. In any event, jails are full of halfwit domestic abusers like Ralph who thought they were being clever by using a third party to violate a restraining order.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

ethan ralph got the covid vaccine in vegas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unless I'm missing something big, you can't feel babies "swim" when you're pregnant. You don't feel them until they run out of room to swim and start just kicking.
more reason to believe ralph wrote it. it’s on the same level as the completely out of touch posts about feminine hygiene from dudes who catfish as women on the internet.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still wondering if she ever brought Digi and/or Crew to Family Dinner.
Pantsu’s parents are white trash, maybe her grandparents were decent folks but Pantsu obviously went all in on being degenerate trash for the last seven years. After she reached the bottom of the barrel helping Digi troon out she suddenly wanted radical change. No actual decent “trad man” would touch a troon’s used up loli loving whore who’s humiliated herself online for years.

So hilariously drunk nasty Christ is Kang wigger Ralph sold her on the idea he was a real trad baby daddy and she should join his broodmare harem. Also, she needs to care about appearances and her trash family now because she’s knocked up.

The Gunt has let his knocked up girlfriend travel solo to see her family for funerals and visits he was finally guilted into going to Rochester. Honestly I think Ralph is doing it to make up for losing what little money he has in Vegas and totaling his car. What can he even offer Pantsu at this point besides letting her drive him ten hours to a family meal to prove she does know the guy who knocked her up to her family?

Don'tAnalizeMeBro!

kiwifarms.net
Pantsu’s parents are white trash, maybe her grandparents were decent folks but Pantsu obviously went all in on being degenerate trash for the last seven years. After she reached the bottom of the barrel helping Digi troon out she suddenly wanted radical change. No actual decent “trad man” would touch a troon’s used up loli loving whore who’s humiliated herself online for years.

So hilariously drunk nasty Christ is Kang wigger Ralph sold her on the idea he was a real trad baby daddy and she should join his broodmare harem. Also, she needs to care about appearances and her trash family now because she’s knocked up.

The Gunt has let his knocked up girlfriend travel solo to see her family for funerals and visits he was finally guilted into going to Rochester. Honestly I think Ralph is doing it to make up for losing what little money he has in Vegas and totaling his car. What can he even offer Pantsu at this point besides letting her drive him ten hours to a family meal to prove she does know the guy who knocked her up to her family?
Perhaps she lured him to meet her family with the promise of lots of good food and Marker's Mark.

PLcr0w

Gunt Detractor
kiwifarms.net
Perhaps she lured him to meet her family with the promise of lots of good food and Marker's Mark.

Imagine being a father and your daughter brings the Gunt over for Thanksgiving. What would a rational, self respecting man even do at such a point. It seems like either: the father cares, but isnt doing anything, or worse, is such white trailer park trash that he doesnt care. Fucks sake.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net
The fuck is going on with her knees lol?
Not sure, but whatever it is doesn’t involve soap or a washcloth. Bitch needs to take a fucking bath and kneel on a pumice stone when she’s eating Gunt roll cheese direct from the source. I bet her elbows are also black and hard enough to get Ralph’s nuts tingling.

I still can’t get over her saddlebags. She’s 20 years ahead of schedule by having those already.

D1E0046C-3985-447F-A976-00E5264382D6.jpeg

Kraz

Doing [[total jackass stunts]]
kiwifarms.net
I hate to spoil the fun but has anyone taken a look at the Reddit poster that leaked this pic? Our mystery poster Gloomskull is a fan of fantasy shit and posts a lot on r/Melbourne. This bikini clad May pic is an oddity. In my flawed opinion, this is a troll of Gunt or someone in Gunt's orbit taking a potshot at him.

Was this not obvious? Also that pic wasn't leaked, it was posted by May on twitter months ago before the Vegas trip.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, May had to have miscarried by now, right? She had been known preggo long enough for her to start showing, or for Ethan to post an OBGYN picture. So what's da update? Where da baby at, Ralph?
No. It varies but plenty women don’t look obviously pregnant until their third trimester, esp with first babies. It really varies woman to woman but according to Ralph, May was visibly pregnant when the fetus was smaller than a rice grain so she should be absolutely huge now using Gunt calculus.

Buffalo Chicken Sandwich

From Arby's
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No. It varies but plenty women don’t look obviously pregnant until their third trimester, esp with first babies. It really varies woman to woman but according to Ralph, May was visibly pregnant when the fetus was smaller than a rice grain so she should be absolutely huge now using Gunt calculus.
That doesn't rule out Ethan boasting at any opportunity. He posted that pic of Fai Fai during her ultrasound and most places don't want you to do that, but nothing can stop Ethan. I think his lack of posting any real evidence is thunk provoking.
Ethan, buddy, prove me wrong. Post something on twitter.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That doesn't rule out Ethan boasting at any opportunity. He posted that pic of Fai Fai during her ultrasound and most places don't want you to do that, but nothing can stop Ethan. I think his lack of posting any real evidence is thunk provoking.
Ethan, buddy, prove me wrong. Post something on twitter.
I want photos of Gunt kissing Mantsu’s belly for full white trash wigger affect.

cistendered

14 Herbs ⚡⚡ 88 Spices
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately he's not allowed to pose with guns but if Pantsu is in her diaper bikini and he has the crossbow I'll forgive them.
Not sure about laws in Virginia, but often crossbows are considered firearms and subject to similar regulation as pistols so I don’t think he could pose with one. He would be able to pose with a normal bow but his flimsy little T-Rex arms couldn’t draw anything but a kiddie bow.

The only weapon he could pose with would be a knife which I hope he does because I’d bet the photo would come out with him looking like he’s about to abort Mantsu’s retort.