Orbiter Amanda Lynn Morris / "May" / Pantsu Party / sadNtrad - Open pedophile/lolicon ex-girlfriend of Digibro who hangs drawings of naked children above her bed. Clout chaser extraordinaire, would suck any dick for a crumb of e-fame. GUNTED.

Wyzzerd

Why yes, the beard is real and you may touch it.
kiwifarms.net
I bet she puts peanut butter on her bagels :cringe:

peanut-butter-bagel.jpg

3000 hours in paint, pls no bully!

Desktop User2

kiwifarms.net
oh god, I thought italian-american mutts who think they are white were the only audience Ralph could gather nowadays, now Mantsu will drive them away as well?!
PS: why do americans fuck up italian food harder than brits? This is just sad... sauce Alfredo is just butter, pecorino and pasta water correctly emulsified... how can it become this thick slob? Why put a chicken with burnt spices in it? Why fucking broccoli?? I hate my life.

Sam Losco

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
oh god, I thought italian-american mutts who think they are white were the only audience Ralph could gather nowadays, now Mantsu will drive them away as well?!
PS: why do americans fuck up italian food harder than brits? This is just sad... sauce Alfredo is just butter, pecorino and pasta water correctly emulsified... how can it become this thick slob? Why put a chicken with burnt spices in it? Why fucking broccoli?? I hate my life.
It’s how she saw this fancy restaurant called Fazoli’s make their chicken Alfredo.

She just cooked some chicken, dumped a $4 jar of disgusting Alfredo sauce on it and nuked broccoli. Actually she might have just got a frozen microwave meal and dumped it on a plate.

Even your average Jewess would be offended by someone calling that slop Italian cooking.

Wyzzerd

Why yes, the beard is real and you may touch it.
kiwifarms.net
You’re supposed to mix the broccoli in with the sauce and noodles not have broccoli as a side dish.

But at least they are eating their greens. Sandra would be proud
Ralph likes his greens on the side so they are easier to push directly into the trash.

John Andrews Stan

Call 901-922-9912 for sharts on-demand
kiwifarms.net

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph can’t even got three hours without shoveling food down his gullet. I’m always amazed at how often he eats on his stream, it’s disgusting.

Ralph is the target market for Hungry Man microwave meals. He will happily devour any food put in front of him, May’s slop with lemon wheel included.

SargonF00t

Bewildered Ape is a Closeted Gay, after Green Card
kiwifarms.net
Ralph can’t even got three hours without shoveling food down his gullet. I’m always amazed at how often he eats on his stream, it’s disgusting.

Ralph is the target market for Hungry Man microwave meals. He will happily devour any food put in front of him, May’s slop with lemon wheel included.
Yet AidsZero claimed he didn't eat that much and it was the grog that put the weight on him.

I was always skeptical of that claim, as Ralph comes across as a gluttonous pig, who even resorted to eating burgers from the trash.

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
Could genuinely be tasty for all I know, some of the ugliest slop I've eaten has also been the tastiest, but at minimum it's just not right on a few fronts. Personally wouldn't cook the chicken like that, and the size of the chunks is too large. The sauce, pasta and protein should have been combined together before being plated; not sure if this is just inexperience (she clearly has little) or an extension of this being a glorified food/domestic-bliss blog post where presentation is too big a motivator. Kudos for the broccoli I guess, nice healthy option, but wtf is it doing as a side to this dish.

I just find her posting the food she cooks kind of sad. Comes across as both trying to reinforce that she's a tradwife homemaker uwu while also seeking compliments.