Orbiter Amanda Lynn Morris / "May" / Pantsu Party / sadNtrad - Open pedophile/lolicon ex-girlfriend of Digibro who hangs drawings of naked children above her bed. Clout chaser extraordinaire, would suck any dick for a crumb of e-fame. GUNTED.

FakeNewsAnchor

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2772403

How many shots does he average each day?
He could easily be drinking a big mac or 2 worth of calories without any of May's creations or $80 plain steaks.
I remember a lot of us doing the math back when the Ralph thing was a single thread. If I'm not mistaken we came to realize that he was going through about 2 of the half sized bottles a day at the time. That comes to about 1700 calories a day. Not to mention that excessive alcohol slows your metabolism and encourages estrogen production. He's (believe it or not) less bumbling now than he was a year or two ago, so I would say he's probably down to half that. Still, that'll make you fat even if you work out on the reg.

Zilch

💅
kiwifarms.net
The timeline/ultrasound lines up quite exactly. The ultrasound didn't show up on reverse image search and was the correct ultrasound for gestation. The pregnancy test lined up for when they'd get a positive pregnancy test. If they're faking this, one of them is putting some effort into doing it correctly. Of course I'm used to Sammie Buschart-level fakery so my standards are way low.
There are plenty of fertility/pregnancy tracking apps.
It wouldn't require any real effort to get the dates right

Do we know if she told her family she's expecting? If not she's probably faking.

verifymejoshuaconnormoon

ethan ralph got the covid vaccine in vegas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How did you get haes out of that?
because “starvation mode” and storing enough fat to cause that level of obesity is a very common cope that haes uses as an excuse to be fat and lazy
Ralph eats garbage and is an alcoholic.
that’s why he’s fat because he sits on his ass all day and eats way above his maintenance. even if his body thought it was starving and stored fat it wouldn’t be so significant that he has a gunt
I thought that was common knowledge. If you eat healthy, your body will burn fat.
weight loss is calories in calories out simple as. with a 2000kcal maintenance you can intermittently fast 18 hours then eat 1000kcal of spaghetti you can still lose weight

How many shots does he average each day?
He could easily be drinking a big mac or 2 worth of calories without any of May's creations or $80 plain steaks.
he also drinks full calorie cokes (seriously why?? coke zero isn’t hard to come by) which are like 300kcal a bottle.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops I-IV Veteran
kiwifarms.net
May's not faking, guys. I have it on good authority that she gets morning sickness and spends an hour in the bathroom puking every time she has sex with Ralph.
That's just what happens when you consume human waste recreationally.

AncientPhosphur

kiwifarms.net
I remember a lot of us doing the math back when the Ralph thing was a single thread. If I'm not mistaken we came to realize that he was going through about 2 of the half sized bottles a day at the time. That comes to about 1700 calories a day. Not to mention that excessive alcohol slows your metabolism and encourages estrogen production. He's (believe it or not) less bumbling now than he was a year or two ago, so I would say he's probably down to half that. Still, that'll make you fat even if you work out on the reg.
I’m certain he has alcohol-induced pseudo-Cushing's syndrome and would benefit greatly if he stopped drinking and had a decent diet. His symptoms from the gunt to high blood pressure to irritability with his chicken legs and labored breathing drive it home. Prison will be good for him as he’s not downing booze constantly. We’ll see a return of a stable minded Ralph until he goes back to drink. That is if his liver and kidneys aren’t already damaged beyond repair.
D6976A33-8DAC-40C5-A742-2CD2D51C873E.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lobster Cult High Priest

kiwifarms.net
I’m certain he has alcohol-induced pseudo-Cushing's syndrome and would benefit greatly if he stopped drinking and had a decent diet. His symptoms from the gunt to high blood pressure to irritability with his chicken legs and labored breathing drive it home. Prison will be good for him as he’s not downing booze constantly. We’ll see a return of a stable minded Ralph until he goes back to drink. That is if his liver and kidneys aren’t already damaged beyond repair.
View attachment 2773465
lol the Thin skin bit is golden.

Wine em Dine em 69 em

Gimme back my bullets
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2773465
Great tits. Must be like looking in the mirror, right Ralph?

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2773465
I mean it’s obvious Ralph has Cushings, he hits all the main symptoms out of the park. His angry red stretch marked Gunt, support hose to cover his lower leg sores and help circulation, angry red checks, moon face, pad posture, fat back, bruising (remember his chest after the car crash) and ofc very thin skin.

I get tired of online armchair Dx, my god people think everyone has FAS or aspergers, but when it comes to Gunt they actually found the answer to the riddle of why Ralph’s body is so grotesque and weird. He’s not just a morbidly obese man, he’s a legit diseased fat man.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pantsu must feel like such a trad unmarried pregnant queen while she stays home alone and works, for the third time in two months, so trad baby daddy can be a degenerate gambler in Vegas before he goes to jail next month.

At this point I honestly think this is Ralph is punishing her for getting knocked up. Maybe if she doesn’t nag him to much he might help her put together a crib before he goes to county. He certainly won’t be leaving any rent or diaper money for her and failed re-roll fetus.

Pantsu tells herself some time in jail and new baby will definitely get Ralph to turn his life around. It’s the favorite pipe dream of support groups for delusional women with boyfriends in prison.

Nod Flenders

kiwifarms.net
Pantsu must feel like such a trad unmarried pregnant queen while she stays home alone and works, for the third time in two months, so trad baby daddy can be a degenerate gambler in Vegas before he goes to jail next month.

At this point I honestly think this is Ralph is punishing her for getting knocked up. Maybe if she doesn’t nag him to much he might help her put together a crib before he goes to county. He certainly won’t be leaving any rent or diaper money for her and failed re-roll fetus.

Pantsu tells herself some time in jail and new baby will definitely get Ralph to turn his life around. It’s the favorite pipe dream of support groups for delusional women with boyfriends in prison.
Considering her past statements about loli and pedophilia, I wouldn't trust Pantsu with the baby at all.