Amanda Lynn Morris / "May" / Pantsu Party - Open pedophile/lolicon ex-girlfriend of Digibro who hangs drawings of naked children above her bed. Clout chaser extraordinaire, would suck any dick for a crumb of e-fame. BUTTERFACE. GUNTED.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All things considered it's a step up from the LA chicken salad sandwich. The most interesting part is she cooked the eggs with olive oil, what an Italian thing to do.
I can understand cooking a fried egg with olive oil because it gives the egg a very crispy golden patina... scrambled eggs? Why? I would expect the gunt to want quintuple the amount of 100% full cream butter.

Better than potato chips and toast on disposable plates.

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
“Ha ha I’m trad I fail to make even a basic breakfast”

Try focusing on cooking rather than taking pictures. This is reminiscent of a child looking for mommy and daddy’s approval after doing something. You’re a grown woman (alledgedly), making eggs and bacon is something an ape could do. Says a lot you failed to toast a slice of bread as well.

Ethan will eat literal garbage so I’m not surprised he might consider this a tasty meal.

Extreme Aneurysm

A sharp pain in my frontal lobe
kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph is being fed homecooked meals like a king by his woman and is still on Spotify, at least The Court Retort is, and will soon have a child where as Null has been booted of Spotify, cooks his own meals, and is childless in some foreign land. Ethan Ralph has truly won.
"JUST DAB ON 'EM, GATOR."

cistendered

kiwifarms.net

Should we start a Cooking with Pantsu bingo? A couple things I spot:

> Iodized salt canister with the spout ripped off (aka hypertension in a can)
> Using the stovetop as counter space
> Using fucking forks as spatulas on teflon coated cookware

As others have mentioned I'll give her credit for cooking with olive oil instead of engine lubricant, and it looks like she cooked the bacon over medium heat instead of high heat like retards do.

TherapyMan

kiwifarms.net
Should we start a Cooking with Pantsu bingo? A couple things I spot:

> Iodized salt canister with the spout ripped off (aka hypertension in a can)
> Using the stovetop as counter space
> Using fucking forks as spatulas on teflon coated cookware

As others have mentioned I'll give her credit for cooking with olive oil instead of engine lubricant, and it looks like she cooked the bacon over medium heat instead of high heat like retards do.
I would like to note various elements of potential kitchen disasters including:

1. Leaving various objects near the heating element while the stove is turned on
2. Splatters of bacon grease all over the place because May doesn't have a grease splatter screen and refuses to cook the bacon with a cover
3. Cracking the eggs in the pan and mixing the other ingredients with the eggs as it cooks in the pan instead of being a normal person who cracks the eggs and mixes the eggs in a separate container, then cooks
4. The location of the pan handle is facing towards the stove, which requires you to place your hand over the bacon which is spitting grease as established in point #2
5. Solid cheddar cheese with no cheese grater in sight
6. Seemingly useless fork placed out of reach, again having to grab past the spitting bacon grease to get it
7. No place nearby to transfer the cooked items to
8. No spatula
9. Seemingly no pan spray to prevent the bacon from sticking to the pan

Overall, I rate a it greasefire waiting to happen out of 10.

albert chan

TWAIN 2024
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ethan Ralph is being fed homecooked meals like a king by his woman and is still on Spotify, at least The Court Retort is, and will soon have a child where as Null has been booted off Spotify, cooks his own meals, and remains childless in some foreign land. Ethan Ralph has truly won.
Ethan will have to get rid of the one terabyte of belly fat that he has on top of the remaining baby belly fat that is on there, for to truly win in the game of Gunt.