Amanda Lynn Morris / "May" / Pantsu Party - Open pedophile/lolicon ex-girlfriend of Digibro who hangs drawings of naked children above her bed. Clout chaser extraordinaire, would suck any dick for a crumb of e-fame. BUTTERFACE. GUNTED.

• We are being DDoS attacked still and 12,000 people are reading about incest. Expect weird errors. Most should go away by refreshing. Registration and password reset emails are unavailable due to a DDoS attack on the email server.

Gary spivey

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why I made this.
View attachment 2180584
This bitch looking like the prince of England
Willy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hüftpriester

kiwifarms.net
Does she live at Ralph's house?
If I'm not mistaken, Ralph (age 36) moved out of his late mother's house for the first time just a few months ago. He's a big boy now, living in his own apartment. I would assume his tranny gf is living with him, as he probably wouldn't be able to afford rent on his own and she's apparently from a rich Jewish family. Imagine having to share a bathroom with Ethan Ralph, this is a fate only weeb pedo trannies are deserving of.

Living with a romantic partner can be challenging for a stubborn guy like Ralph these days. It takes patience, commitment, a sacrifice of personal time and space, etc. I wonder how he's dealing with this after being a manchild his entire adult life. Maybe since May is a self-admitted tranny she doesn't mind the stench of the gunt or the squalor of his living space as much as a woman would.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
If I'm not mistaken, Ralph (age 36) moved out of his late mother's house for the first time just a few months ago. He's a big boy now, living in his own apartment. I would assume his tranny gf is living with him, as he probably wouldn't be able to afford rent on his own and she's apparently from a rich Jewish family. Imagine having to share a bathroom with Ethan Ralph, this is a fate only weeb pedo trannies are deserving of.

Living with a romantic partner can be challenging for a stubborn guy like Ralph these days. It takes patience, commitment, a sacrifice of personal time and space, etc. I wonder how he's dealing with this after being a manchild his entire adult life. Maybe since May is a self-admitted tranny she doesn't mind the stench of the gunt or the squalor of his living space as much as a woman would.
Just a few corrections:

Ralph's 34 going on 35, he leased a new house that he's been supposedly cohabitating with Pantsu but she's been seen to shift around to wherever her parents live so it's possible she isn't entirely there 24/7 or just goes quiet on social media (this could be under Ralph's own pressure).

Or it could all be bullshit and they broke their lease contract because his life is chaotic, it's unaffordable, yadayada. Pantsu's involvement in carrying this fat bastard financially is still questionable but I'd love to know how much she's invested into this shitshow.

Who wants to bet if Ralph lives in section 8 housing just like Manslave Mersh?