• ”We're not in 4chan. I don't think calling someone a "nigger" is nice."
    "hahaha no”

Amber and Becky say dumb shit on Snapchat/InstagramAmber @raritycat, Becky @sirgaybeard25, Density @ilikeb00bs, Dana @danleaderofthegoblinsquad

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by theriddler3, Dec 2, 2017.

Forum Guidelines

In this lawless hell, we only ask that you ...

• Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. There is plenty of space.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@Null

?

Will Amber get a new Snapchat handle when Rarity inevitably "runs away"?

Poll closed Dec 4, 2017.
  1. Yes

6 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. No

26 vote(s)
    81.3%
  3. Does somebody know how to delete this poll?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Amberlynn's LOLs and laugh emojis are the equivalent to Chantal's "Hee hee!"s.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw Probably a hater.

kiwifarms.is
  2. D63DC1C5-6747-44F3-9B75-BA9CEB17DAB6.jpeg Isn’t everyday a Saturday for AL?

• Agree Agree x 16
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  3. aren't those the stickers destiny ordered on amazon ages ago and shared with her?

• 🤔 Thunkful x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Powerlevel Powerlevel x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  4. Days only useful for people with schedules, you know like a job. She might as well replace days with how many times she went to the Texas Roadhouse.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  5. What’s it gonna be, gorls? Heel spur? Or her back issues? “(:” A6965CD3-881D-4FFB-B705-9E023D5318A1.jpeg

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  6. So yesterday I saw AL responded to sharla and I wanted to see what she what she said to her. Boy was I in for a surprise. The tweets read bottom up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bonus sharla getting mad at mustbepear
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

EDIT: I'm a moron and cxnt already posted this stuff in the supporting cast thread. Woops

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  7. "Famous leaving behind fame". Wow, Sharla is truly a master of crafting a sentence.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Trasha Pay That A$$

Trasha Pay That A$$ I like the D

kiwifarms.is
  8. I find it interesting that the things she focused on where fame and money (business).
    Maybe I'm odd, but when I hear about someone committing suicide, my thoughts are regarding their families and loved ones and about how much more they could have done in life if they hadn't died.

This is a very spoiled-brat view of life. No one deserves anything they don't work for.

Amber shows contempt towards people who try to help her. She shows disrespect by lying and mocking those who try to interact with her. Yet, Sharla demands that those same people who were humiliated by Amber show love in return?

Amber doesn't want support, she wants enablers. But apparently all the ones she has caught in her web aren't enough. Every single person who watches her videos have to do the same, otherwise they're bad people.

People who are truly happy go about their lives without worrying about what other people might think or say about them.
    Amber makes the lives of those who surround her IRL a living hell. She breaks up relationships, threatens, blackmails and/or bribe people to stand by her. Lies to those whom she should respect and love.
    She's a lich who sucks the joy from people's lives, demanding those who are close to her to stop doing things they like (as seen with the backhand comments about Becky's drawings) so she can feel superior to them.

No, she does not deserve to be happy when she takes so much pleasure in making those around her miserable.

One question for those who can see Sharla's tweets. Was she this active on Twitter prior to this bizarre whiteknight-ing?

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  9. Sharla's tweets were indeed really really strange. Why bring up suicide out of nowhere? And then to compare Amber to these successful stars? Bizarre.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  10. The way those tweets were worded and the passion used makes me think that Amber took control of the account somehow. Hence why I asked if Sharla was very active on Twitter before that.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  11. Let's find out !!!!
    *Price is Right music*
    Iiiiiiitttsssssss asthma!!!
    *Disappointed auidence sound*

• Winner Winner x 7
    kiwifarms.is
  12. [​IMG]

Please tell me this is a troll and there isn't such a thing as the "planner community"

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Feels Feels x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  13. Sorry to break it to you, but there is. There are probably a bunch of groups on FB too.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  14. Do they put on their planners that they want to post on the planner FB group about their planner? And then they give themselves a sticker for posting their planner to their planner friends? This is somehow more sad to me than the "furries having fake sex with inflatable animals" community

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  15. There is but it's not about gluing stickers still on their backing paper into a notebook. If you have heard of Bullet Journaling, that concept and paper planners have converged. What AL was talking about reminds me more of what young children would do.

• Agree Agree x 2
    Trasha Pay That A$$

Trasha Pay That A$$ I like the D

kiwifarms.is
  16. It's not weird to be super into using a planner when you actually have a busy life. I don't personally journal but I follow some bullet jorunal subreddits and they are pretty cool to look at. It's kind of just to inspire other people or give them ideas. But most of these people aren't 500lbs and have no job, they're students with jobs and busy schedules so they ACTUALLY have a reason to journal/plan.

• Agree Agree x 8
    Azshara

Azshara Empress of Nazjatar

kiwifarms.is
  17. She was active a lot that day so it was her. My theory is amber was talking to sharla about the haydurz earlier and the tweet barrage was the result.

kiwifarms.is
  18. I wonder if AL brought up suicide in the conversation. Either serious, or as a tool to manipulate Sharla into going on a rant in her favor. Though I'm not sure how much good a Twitter rant does when your account is private and most people she'd want to see it can't.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  19. I think the suicide thing is more likely related to the recent suicide of anthony bourdain. I wouldn't put it past amber to have used suicide as a manipulation tactic though.

I've noticed that a lot of cows will take any opportunity they can to make things about themselves. They probably talked about bourdain "thats so sad" etcetc and amber saw the opportunity to say how all the hate she gets makes her feel suicidal. Played it up to seem more worse then it actually is and that's what cause sharla to go on a rant.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  20. Eh, it's actually a product that recently came out made for sticker storage for the planner community. Like Big AL said, it's basically a blank book that you glue your sticker pages to in order to store/organize them. Here's an example:
    476faf339dc1e9f3fc9dc3728976ea3c.jpg

Here's an example of a planner page:
    41039f7f7d00b3b4a2ac7c4c92f44fe1.jpg

• Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.