Amber Jeffries / Teaclips / Booberlee / @Fslur - Internet drama archivist, stream clipper, and land whale - is a female NEET and mooch.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Genesis:
- Teaclips puts stuff behind a paywall, a clip channel, putting shit behind a paywalll
- Stuff related to NP2/DiddlerDax/Keeweefarmz
- PPP doesn't care about grift cups
- Common ground of nool, Gunt, tardski, and PPP/Guntwinson is their mutual hatred of her

Exodus:
- "vacation"
- Clippers out of the woodwork

Simp Michael Kelly to rescue.

Guntwinson's wormhole journey. This one is about Cog the cuck.

The paywall is smashed:

Revelation:
Guntwinson takes the smoke and educates us about the clipping parasite. Teaclips tries to puppeteer shit and triggers Guntwinson. The Gunt and shanny were right (on the clipwhale).

Stop the war against clip channels.

Tea Clips establishes world peace. OBS slave featuring spectre. They make peace with Ralph etc.

She "concedes".

Here's a very simple timeline:
1) Teaclips monetised her channel fully and puts clipped shit behind paywalls.
2) It's said that @Fslur and "Moderator Marsi (this cunt does have an account here)" are the same person. They are not. Latter is some uber simp faggot.
His channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCM9Z8isIuzAHeGZVxEG2EHQ
He is a faggot.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Moderator_Marsi
3) She slides into the DMs of various people for whatever dumb reasons only she would know. Victims include the Gunt and his guards, nool, PPP/Guntwinson and more.
4) She takes the paywall down and concedes. They continue to make fun of her. She claims she's on vacation.
5) Misuses "gayfabe".

That's honestly a lot of dumb shit for a clip channel. Gothos' summary up there is a lot better with all the pre-Gunt and nool stuff.

Here's where we find her sock on the forums: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/ashton-parks-peoples-populist-press-ppp.69524/post-7471698

Last edited:

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
Did she ever say what her logic for having the clips behind a paywall actually was?

I genuinely wouldn't begrudge a patreon account or a 'buy me a coffee' link or something like that, people should feel free to give money to whoever they want (though I would probably mock anyone that was a Patron of hers...), but putting other people's content behind a paywall is such a bizarre and greedy idea. It's not like they were commentated stream snipes by her either, literally just clips of other's shows.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Did she ever say what her logic for having the clips behind a paywall actually was?

I genuinely wouldn't begrudge a patreon account or a 'buy me a coffee' link or something like that, people should feel free to give money to whoever they want (though I would probably mock anyone that was a Patron of hers...), but putting other people's content behind a paywall is such a bizarre and greedy idea. It's not like they were commentated stream snipes by her either, literally just clips of other's shows.
IIRC the primary reason was to foot her mobile phone bill.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I personally don't care, capitalism. I don't really give a fuck.
However, this is very scummy behaviour and one of the several aspects of capitalism people really hate. The way she tried to waddle out of it was just really pathetic.

Clipping stuff is very easy. Keep a timeline, download the video, use avidemux or a similar tool that lets you splice the video without encoding, takes seconds. MP4, MKV and FLV format videos can be losslessly spliced, and demuxed into segments.

Uploading them costs bandwidth and this entire operation costs electricity shekelz, so monetise it, fine. Putting it behind a paywall is just asking to be hit, even if it's Cog the Cuck's dumb shit.

With the history of PPP's channels getting nuked we should archive the streams if they aren't already.
There's several archives. DAKKA DAKKA is a PPP superfan.
Archive channel, has been inactive for a while though: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBu7Nh2q-JhE4hhLZrBGxnA/videos

Iamthatis

That's great it starts with an earthquake.
kiwifarms.net
Makes me think the OP is someone directly related in the boobalee shitshow looking for a personal army, but was far too inconpotent and lazy to put in effort.
Or do you think perhaps he made a thread that the mods swept up immediately and so he peaced out rather than work on a thread you made very evident that you don't want to exist?

Iamthatis

That's great it starts with an earthquake.
kiwifarms.net
This thread was getting railed in proving grounds. It getting held back had nothing to do with the gunt board's moderation.
I thought the point of proving grounds was a place for users new to thread making to try them out? I don't understand how it has nothing to do with the Jannies if they are the only ones that could delete it.

Vetti

idiot
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
I thought the point of proving grounds was a place for users new to thread making to try them out? I don't understand how it has nothing to do with the Jannies if they are the only ones that could delete it.
The thread wasn't intially posted in prospering grounds. It was temporarily removed because it was shit and then it was moved there where it was further dashed for being shit, before ultimately ending up here. That was all done by global moderators and Null. Cry to them.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Who has been "protecting" her? As far as I'm aware, most of us just wanted decent reasons she should be in here at all. Furthermore, I doubt she even gives a shit.

Love_Machine011

We go for the eyes. Then the tongue. Then the hand
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
First the moderation is said to bend the knee to PPP, then it is claimed that they bent the knee to teaclips. In reality they bend the knee to the fucking mop. (sorry vetti)

Spectre_06

My views do not reflect the Kiwi Farms in any way.
kiwifarms.net
The grounds is a shithole of power users policing content. Every thread not started by the cool kids club gets savaged in there.
My Quartering thread started out in there, and the thread I made about the pedophilia lawsuit filed against Twitter earlier this year started there. Both were moved to their respective areas when they were polished enough to be there. it's about how much effort you put into it to start with, because if you do nothing but the bare bones and show you don't actually care, it comes off as more personal than anything.