Amber Jeffries / Teaclips / Booberlee / @Fslur - Internet drama archivist, stream clipper, and land whale - is a female NEET and mooch.

Lore Master

kiwifarms.net
Apparently warski has them
Warski is known for going piggin'. Look at his last serious gf Sinead. What a fucking piglet she was. He keeps talking about his new gf. Wonder what kind of pig she is? I think that rumor is that one of his chatters MorganCain is his new love interest. I might have to start digging on her and see what king of porker I come up with?

Cursory search on YouTube I found this video of Morgan Cain (alleged new piglet at Tardski Farms).

1614691494278.png

She looks to be a bit of an oinker. Also those fucking eyebrows... Yikes!

Checked her Twitter and she is protected. Little suspicious to me. Warski might have made he protect her account to hide their potential relationship.

1614691607905.png

If this is even possible. This is actually a step down from Booberlee lol.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Or do you think perhaps he made a thread that the mods swept up immediately and so he peaced out rather than work on a thread you made very evident that you don't want to exist?
I think you're wrong and it takes 30 seconds to find the original thread, and maybe a minute to see an explanation, right on the first fucking page. I don't expect someone who put 5 minutes into the top post to improve, neither should anyone. First impressions matter.

"I don't think she's interesting" isn't synonymous with "I'm going to make sure the thread doesn't exist". If you spent even 5 minutes glossing over this thread, you'll see me complimenting one of the users for more information and making a summary of my own.

Surprise, most global mods and regulars aren't up to date on some fat whale, fat leaf, and a fat Memphis pig. If they think the thread is shit and not justified, it's down the gutter. No amount of gay whingey accusations work. We get it, you guys don't like the whale.

I've posted 3 threads in the proving grounds, 2 made it out. The remaining, I think it was fine (detailed, archives, background information was shown) and I saw lolcow potential, but others just didn't give a fuck. It's not up to you nor the fat leaf.

At least put effort into being a smug cunt. About as much thought went into this smug response as the original post. Teaclips ended up here because of the lower standards we have and she's gunt-adjacent.

My Quartering thread started out in there, and the thread I made about the pedophilia lawsuit filed against Twitter earlier this year started there. Both were moved to their respective areas when they were polished enough to be there. it's about how much effort you put into it to start with, because if you do nothing but the bare bones and show you don't actually care, it comes off as more personal than anything.
Reason was given on the first page, it was clear enough. Yet they are still crying about this. I would have appended the information to the PPP thread so they can cry about the grift in their containment. I don't give a fuck about stickers but imagine negrating a neutral party, lol. "Personal army denied, so you must be siding with the whale!"

A good example of this thread being shit is that even mods are using youtube links instead of archiving locally lol.
Agreed. These videos are many hours long. Can't be fucked. They are archived, I just need to splice and upload, but no one's gonna listen to 2 hours of ramblings that can be summarised with "fat whale wants to grift, fat leaf doesn't like fat whale, fat leaf calls out fat whale, it's funny haha xD". I'll do it if those videos get lost. Maybe I can strip the audio and put that out.

Iamthatis

That's great it starts with an earthquake.
kiwifarms.net
I think you're wrong and it takes 30 seconds to find the original thread, and maybe a minute to see an explanation, right on the first fucking page. I don't expect someone who put 5 minutes into the top post to improve, neither should anyone. First impressions matter.

"I don't think she's interesting" isn't synonymous with "I'm going to make sure the thread doesn't exist". If you spent even 5 minutes glossing over this thread, you'll see me complimenting one of the users for more information and making a summary of my own.

Surprise, most global mods and regulars aren't up to date on some fat whale, fat leaf, and a fat Memphis pig. If they think the thread is shit and not justified, it's down the gutter. No amount of gay whingey accusations work. We get it, you guys don't like the whale.

I've posted 3 threads in the proving grounds, 2 made it out. The remaining, I think it was fine (detailed, archives, background information was shown) and I saw lolcow potential, but others just didn't give a fuck. It's not up to you nor the fat leaf.

At least put effort into being a smug cunt. About as much thought went into this smug response as the original post. Teaclips ended up here because of the lower standards we have and she's gunt-adjacent.

Reason was given on the first page, it was clear enough. Yet they are still crying about this. I would have appended the information to the PPP thread so they can cry about the grift in their containment. I don't give a fuck about stickers but imagine negrating a neutral party, lol. "Personal army denied, so you must be siding with the whale!"

Agreed. These videos are many hours long. Can't be fucked. They are archived, I just need to splice and upload, but no one's gonna listen to 2 hours of ramblings that can be summarised with "fat whale wants to grift, fat leaf doesn't like fat whale, fat leaf calls out fat whale, it's funny haha xD". I'll do it if those videos get lost. Maybe I can strip the audio and put that out.
Wow, it took you a week to think up that response? Time well spent! I'm sorry people are negrating you I've been there, it's actually a really bad idea to let people know it bothers you.

Simply Outplayed

kiwifarms.net
Cursory search on YouTube I found this video of Morgan Cain (alleged new piglet at Tardski Farms).

View attachment 1963016

She looks to be a bit of an oinker. Also those fucking eyebrows... Yikes!

Checked her Twitter and she is protected. Little suspicious to me. Warski might have made he protect her account to hide their potential relationship.

View attachment 1963023

If this is even possible. This is actually a step down from Booberlee lol.
Man she looks rough, I'm honestly feeling bad for Warski now. It's pretty grim.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I removed the SSN. Though it doesn't matter at this point anymore.