Amber Jeffries / Teaclips / Booberlee / @Fslur - Internet drama archivist, stream clipper, and land whale - is a female NEET and mooch.

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it normal to remove SSNs?
Someone deemed it "too much", and a master janny resonated said he doesn't mind if it's gone, so I put the broom to work.
It's way too late anyway, the page is definitely archived and anyone who uses this site can find it.

Last edited:

Sam Losco

Delusional ResetEra tranny
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone deemed it "too much", and a master janny resonated that, so I put the broom to work.
It's way too late anyway, the page is definitely archived and anyone who uses this site can find it.
What is this faggot shit? Since when are SSN's "too much"? Certainly not going to help the theories that she's being protected.

AltisticRight

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is this faggot shit? Since when are SSN's "too much"? Certainly not going to help the theories that she's being protected.
I would have left it there without the report, but then it's coming from a socking faggot so maybe I should have ignored it.
(What does that number even do?)

Nothing's gonna "help the theories", they've made it up in their minds and can't be convinced otherwise. I don't care what they think. Should it be kept there? If so, I'll eat the broom.

And oh:
1614891043244.png

Yeah, it was pointless. Reversed, I was being an overreaching faggot. Time to get back on HRT.

Last edited:

Lore Master

kiwifarms.net

I would have left it there without the report, but then it's coming from a socking faggot so maybe I should have ignored it.
(What does that number even do?)

Nothing's gonna "help the theories", they've made it up in their minds and can't be convinced otherwise. I don't care what they think. Should it be kept there? If so, I'll eat the broom.

And oh:
View attachment 1969290

Yeah, it was pointless. Reversed, I was being an overreaching faggot. Time to get back on HRT.
Eh. I would get rid of that shit too. If something was to happen to her SSN being used for something and cause some sort of fraud. She could easily sue Null and possibly get this site shut down.

Too many potential issues could pop up with that being in there.

Vetti

idiot
Local Moderator
kiwifarms.net
Eh. I would get rid of that shit too. If something was to happen to her SSN being used for something and cause some sort of fraud. She could easily sue Null and possibly get this site shut down.

Too many potential issues could pop up with that being in there.
Ralphs SSN has been posted here I'm pretty sure and that wasn't swept. Don't know why an exception would have to be made for tea clips, but if @AltisticRight is still concerned about it, he could always just put the dox in the private info parameters.

AltisticRight

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralphs SSN has been posted here I'm pretty sure and that wasn't swept. Don't know why an exception would have to be made for tea clips, but if @AltisticRight is still concerned about it, he could always just put the dox in the private info parameters.
Looked into it, seems like a ton can be done with that short number with stupid repercussions, but I don't know, it's known. In fact, it's listed under "similar threads". If whaleclips wants to wall clips to pay her phone bills, I doubt people can do much with her SSN. Her credit record is probably utterly shit.

Besides this, I've seen Corey Barnhill's (paedophile, liar) SSN and Ralph's.

I'll leave it to a bigger janny. I've never seen a cow thread with SSNs listed in the top post.

AltisticRight

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Another issue to note, how did the OP find it? Surely this shit can't be pulled from online through "normal means", and I haven't seen any evidence that it's hers. Of course, I don't know where to look or what to do with it, I'm from an aboisland.

Right... what is this dumb shit?
1614911386691.png

1614911459399.png

So does this mean the SSN in the top post is a load of shit? Is the dox even real? I'm supposed to believe someone that needs to put up a paywall for clips to pay her phone bills lives in this? Not a mansion or whatever, estimated at $480,000+, it's certainly a house to be proud and comfy in.
1614911646684.png

Edit: I'm inclined to call it all bullshit, unless the OP or someone else comes forward and tells me how it was obtained. That house up there is valued at probably $500,000, it's fair to call it an affluent resident. The SSN from my limited knowledge is wrong (does line up with AZ though), unless whaleclips is some fucking granny, contradicting the DOB.

There's this "poshmark" shit, lists her location as some CA place.
1614912840758.png

Faildox? @Vetti what do you think?

Last edited:

Squire of Gothos

PPP Mafia Capo / Ralph Respecter
kiwifarms.net
Another issue to note, how did the OP find it? Surely this shit can't be pulled from online through "normal means", and I haven't seen any evidence that it's hers. Of course, I don't know where to look or what to do with it, I'm from an aboisland.
That was one of the first things I thought to myself when I saw the OP, it listed her full name but didn't show any proof that the name belongs to her. We all know her first name is Amber because Ralph doxed it but as far as I can recall he never mentioned her last name. I know it's possible to get a full name from certain means of donations (like PayPal) and if my memory serves correctly she's donated to people before, not sure if it was anything outside of Superchats which should shield your identity so that's a possible way to get the last name... but the OP never showed how it ties to her. To me doxing/digging for info is like grade school math, the teacher will assume you've cheated if you don't show your work... and nothing in this OP shows me how he (or she) got the last name, the SSN, or the address to a house that clearly doesn't belong to her. The OP could have been written without it and a made little more objectively with more focus on her lore prior to Ralph and all the weird drama she's been involved in.

I can see the argument for why she should/shouldn't have a thread, she does have some lore in the Ralphsphere but generally speaking she's a small part of it, she's definitely still obsessed with Ralph and probably wants him dead in a ditch so her current actions definitely amplify the argument for why she's deserving of the thread here (perhaps a general detractor thread like in the DSP subforum?). However the OP really needs to be reworked and the full name either verified or removed (I don't think we want another "Shannon Gaines" situation).

Anne Hyroe

ortho molecular aware patriotic princess
kiwifarms.net
Should have thing under her name saying "Nulls stalker"
The funniest one would be PPPs bitch, she would seethe about that for months
I have a soft spot for people who have the sads because of unrequited love. Leave Britney Booberlee alone.

I agree with taking down the unverified SSN, too much risk for no reward.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Who woulda thought it was some sort of dumb op? I think almost all of us did.

The SSN should have been the first fuckin' clue, come on guys. There was nothing else of substance in the OP and OP hasn't returned to validate anything or answer follow up questions.

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Ear Juice spreading some bullshit about crying about 3P trying to start a thread about TeaClips and how Null shut it down.

If I remember correctly, Ear Juice is pretty fuckin' dumb but come on. At least try and read.