Amber Jeffries / Teaclips / Booberlee / @Fslur - Internet drama archivist, stream clipper, and land whale - is a female NEET and mooch.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20210322-083249-01.jpeg

Our boy Godwinson has challenged Amber to enter the Halls of Debate. Just a screenshot, he's deleting every other tweet this week.

Also, why has nobody started using the obvious "Hamber" rather than the fat thing + clips formula that does not roll off the tongue nearly as easily?

MeltyTW

kiwifarms.net
Our boy Godwinson has challenged Amber to enter the Halls of Debate. Just a screenshot, he's deleting every other tweet this week.
why would she bother when hes just going to nuke his account again? i think even diddler dax and gunt have caught on that godwinson will just have a mood and delete everything if they wait.

Also, why has nobody started using the obvious "Hamber" rather than the fat thing + clips formula that does not roll off the tongue nearly as easily?
because theyre too plebian to enjoy top tier puns

instythot

kiwifarms.net
why would she bother when hes just going to nuke his account again? i think even diddler dax and gunt have caught on that godwinson will just have a mood and delete everything if they wait.

because theyre too plebian to enjoy top tier puns
I don't think Dax is even aware of Godwinson unless he had to listen to a crying drunk Ethan Ralph sob about out favorite Hope Not Hate operative. If he had seen even one of the MI5 produced NP2 conspiracy takes, he would have surely realized he was taking a shitpost seriously

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
I don't think Dax is even aware of Godwinson unless he had to listen to a crying drunk Ethan Ralph sob about out favorite Hope Not Hate operative. If he had seen even one of the MI5 produced NP2 conspiracy takes, he would have surely realized he was taking a shitpost seriously
I would think at least on some tertiary level he may know who Godwinson is by proxy of knowing who PPP is.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
I brought it up to Ade shortly before she banned me and some others, how can you have been deeply involved with Encyclopedia Dramatica for the better part of a decade and a z-list eceleb in your own right and cannot take the banter? It's ridiculous.

Shit, I initially came to this thread today to actually post a link to the Turk Febraury stream with Godwinson where he touches on some of the Adezero drama but instead my own autism got the better of me:

Note: It is over 2 hours long and touches on a bunch of stuff irrelevant to this thread. But I am a Godwinson simp and he's a guest on this stream so I liked it.
I noticed this stream was made to be unlisted.

It was not always so. I stumbled upon this the same way i first discovered she was going to start her paywall and new Membership (YouTube patreon) feature.

At first believed it was deleted until i remembered the above post. The only reason i can think for this stream going unlisted? Our favorite landwhale, AmberClips. (There's also attacks on Cecil McFly, wicked witch of the west, for allegedly saying things like "racists are worse than pedophiles" and Toad McKinley for using KF as a source, but this is just extra and unrelated information to encourage you to listen to the stream when Godwinson joins.)

You see, FlabClips was pretty big (lol) topic of this stream. Godwinson explains the beef between himself and her explaining how she monetizes her clips and is against this ecelebmonetization culture. Turk says FatClips is his friend (CRINGE!) and actually strongly defends her (SIMP!) with familiar phrases we've all heard many times before: "She's just a clip channel!"

I've trimmed the TeaClips portion below:
Maybe PigClips asked Turk to remove/unlist the video? Turk says he DMs her (BETA!) after all. Maybe Turk did this on his own? It's a possibility that Turk unlists all his steams, but my theory is far juicier and why unlist a stream that's sure to attract views since Godwinson is the guest of honor? Once could say it was to protect the stream from flagging, but if that were true why not just private or remove the video? Questions need answering here.

Last edited:

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
Maybe PigClips asked Turk to remove/unlist the video? Turk says he DMs her (BETA!) after all. Maybe Turk did this on his own? It's a possibility that Turk unlists all his steams, but my theory is far juicier and why unlist a stream that's sure to attract views since Godwinson is the guest of honor? Once could say it was to protect the stream from flagging, but if that were true why not just private or remove the video? Questions need answering here.
Wasn't the Tomlinson stream up for nearly 2 weeks anyway? You would think at that point most people would have either not noticed it or would have simply moved on.

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
STOP THE PRESSES! YET (possibly) ANOTHER DISCOVERY (of little impotence)!

See the post below from last October for reference first.

I am FAIRLY certain the introduction used to be BlubberClips calling Ralph and PPP "big fat sweaty men," announcing the special Halloween stream that never came to be, then ended it with "Now here's moderator Marsi's clip." Some time after i accidentally exposed this paywall and started the Whale Hunt for Amber's ambergeis, with 3P at the helm of the ship, she seems to have, unless I'm having a schizo moment, edited this video to have a completely new introduction that shouts out everyone favorite "ironic" gay furry degenerate Phantom Organization (Axyl) as well as some person, likely a discord fag, named Furry Supreme. Perhaps I'm having a Terry moment and just gaslighting myself, but I'm pretty confident. The paywalled video, which to my recollection was just a normal video everyone could view once then later paywalled and unlisted, is STILL unlisted for some reason as well as age-restricted by her own request. Video attached below. Someone please tell me I'm not crazy...

The date matches to my first screenshot in the first link and even the description still mentions the Halloween stream.

The original clip may be lost media unless someone saved it played it on a stream. Possibly 3P? But the most puzzling thing...

Who was new introduction made for and why keep it unlisted? AAAHHHHHH!

edit: 3P uploaded it. Now to confirm the video it was linked to...

Last edited:

Perspicacity

Some E-Celeb Alt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pigclips is still spurned by Andy Warski and is actively showing off her sick & twisted attempts to weasel her way into his life. Andy is one of her many stalking victims that she has desperately tried to fuck for clout. She has continued her obsession even after being rejected many times. She has a new bid to get his attention by teaming up with a fat, elderly, autistic, loser called Geekthulu another parasitic entity who previously latched on to Warski. Pigclips conveniently leaves out contacting Andy's girlfriend (trying to break them up) weeks earlier because she wanted to date him, very sad and disingenuous Pigclips.

Pigsnout3.jpgPigsnout4.jpg

Bait posting for attention too I see.

Pigsnout.pngPigsnout2.png

Presenting her own stalking behavior, she keeps these caps as trophies.
Pigclips1.pngPigclips2.pngPigclips3.png

Last edited:

Paddy O' Furniture

Corn Ops Veteran
kiwifarms.net
Pigclips is still spurned by Andy Warski and is actively showing off her sick & twisted attempts to weasel her way into his life. Andy is one of her many stalking victims that she has desperately tried to fuck for clout. She has continued her obsession even after being rejected many times. She has a new bid to get his attention by teaming up with a fat, elderly, autistic, loser called Geekthulu another parasitic entity who previously latched on to Warski. Pigclips conveniently leaves out contacting Andy's girlfriend (trying to break them up) weeks earlier because she wanted to date him, very sad and disingenuous Pigclips.

View attachment 2078349View attachment 2078354

Bait posting for attention too I see.

View attachment 2078347View attachment 2078348

Presenting her own stalking behavior, she keeps these caps as trophies.
View attachment 2078330View attachment 2078333View attachment 2078334
Creepy and stepping over the line? Sure. Trophies? The fuck are you on about? You just know that because... reasons? Clearly you're trying to connect pieces but aren't giving us all of the pieces. Nobody has time for that shit, and furthermore you don't explain how these are even relevant. They're just all random shit thrown together. Christ, I wish anyone posting that she is actually a super duper lolcow would actually stop skitzo posting and use their words instead of a bunch of random, unarchived, screenshots we're supposed to take on fact. I don't give a fuck about Teaclips but if you're going to swing at least try and hit the ball. Plus you don't even have evidence for what you're saying. Half of these are from the same day, and if you're trying to establish a timeline of her being shitty to Andy's girlfriend that doesn't really help.

itsoktobewhite

just another newfag
kiwifarms.net
Creepy and stepping over the line? Sure. Trophies? The fuck are you on about? You just know that because... reasons? Clearly you're trying to connect pieces but aren't giving us all of the pieces. Nobody has time for that shit, and furthermore you don't explain how these are even relevant. They're just all random shit thrown together. Christ, I wish anyone posting that she is actually a super duper lolcow would actually stop skitzo posting and use their words instead of a bunch of random, unarchived, screenshots we're supposed to take on fact. I don't give a fuck about Teaclips but if you're going to swing at least try and hit the ball. Plus you don't even have evidence for what you're saying. Half of these are from the same day, and if you're trying to establish a timeline of her being shitty to Andy's girlfriend that doesn't really help.
She's not gonna fuck you