Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
I love seeing Angerlynn backed into a corner and reduced to “You sound like a stupid dummyhead!”
As the above mentioned she might have actually garnered a bit of genuine sympathy if she had just said it upset her that she was filmed in public without her knowing—even though people would still rightfully point out all the times she’s filmed folks without their consent. But nah, it’s gotta be this big dramatic ordeal.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
First cue of a lie is that she was inside the vet for hours. A 2 second google search flat out says its not illegal,but to her it is because she's out of touch with reality.

She has to exaggerate to make it seem like a crazy person followed her around to get this footage when in reality it was someone that lives in the area that just happen to see her. This was the same day she ate the box of pasta while Twinkie was being seen to so no she wasn't at the vet for hours. If you search any youtuber there is footage of a fan filming them from far away everywhere- eating, shopping etc the difference is they either don't know or care. Yes lets call the police because someone filmed you walking out of a building for 5 seconds.
I don't get why gorl shooooo upset?
She's met a fan IRL before and talked about how totes fab it was, that they were like vibing - didnt she even say 'she meets with fans all the time, boo boo'

She knows a haydurrrrr when she sees one!

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1001197

Because video recording a cow run-in is stalkeeng, guise! Not that she has any legal standing (she doesn't), nor would she do anything about it even if she could.
Except according to Kentucky law it's not illegal to film someone without their "consent or knowledge". As long as that person didn't break into Hamber's pigsty and film her, she can't legally do anything. Now, if she walked up to said person and gave them a demand in writing requesting that they stop essentially a "cease and desist" then she could have some legal ground for her hooves to stand on.

As for a stalking charge, prove it piggy.

Last edited:

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I suspect that Big Ham isn't the least bit freaked out that someone filmed her. It's an act to stir up drama and keep people all riled up and talking about her...she loves this shit ( she's so famous, after all) and ultimately it'll mean more cash in her pocket. Nothing she puts out on social media is honest, she's incapable of honesty, and I don't buy anything Al oinks about....

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Destiny did not cheat on her, haydurs! Y'all stupid as hell.
View attachment 1001137
This is what stupid people say when they've been caught out at something: it was all planned, it was a joke, etc. This pack of cows can't plan anything except what they're going to go out and eat next.

View attachment 1001197

Because video recording a cow run-in is stalkeeng, guise! Not that she has any legal standing (she doesn't), nor would she do anything about it even if she could.
Just as your claim about IP address collection being illegal, this is wrong too, you vapid cunt. There's no law against filming someone in a public place. Way to try to puff up that fat you call a chest about going to the police, though, and how you're so magnanimous and "better than that" (we know you are not). Good thing you're a big, 600+ pound fan of karma, because she's gonna be a bitch when she gets back to you.

Chamaelirium

~* I don't actually like pizza *~
kiwifarms.net
I suspect that Big Ham isn't the least bit freaked out that someone filmed her. It's an act to stir up drama and keep people all riled up and talking about her...she loves this shit ( she's so famous, after all) and ultimately it'll mean more cash in her pocket. Nothing she puts out on social media is honest, she's incapable of honesty, and I don't buy anything Al oinks about....
I do think she freaks out at people filming her. She likes to control the angles she is filmed at. Think of how uncomfortable she looked at the birthday party.

W00K #17

Boy Man God Shiiiit
kiwifarms.net
Usually people have a sixth sense... Intuition or whatever- when they're getting cheated on.
Al is too narcissistic to have that sense.
She thinks so highly of herself she thinks no one would cheat on her.
Or at least I think so. Maybe not. Hell who knows with her.
I can tell you from experience that most women do NOT have that sixth sense.

Last edited:

gay cowboy

y'all dun stirred the (festive!) pot.
kiwifarms.net
Ha Hahahaha Door Dash upper left.
While it would be great getting evidence of Al ordering delivery from Door Dash, this isn't Al's screenshot, so the other person in the conversation was the one ordering Door Dash. Notice in the quote below, Al's messages are on the left, while the screenshot taker's messages are on the right. On all messaging services (text, twitter DM and IG), your own messages will be on the right, while the other person's are on the left. This is not Al's screenshot, this is the other person.
Fuck man, why couldn’t it have been some longer footage, with some more waddles.
This is why I don't actually think the person who recorded it was waiting outside for hours. If the "stalker" was actually waiting to capture some candid Al, you know the record button would've been pressed the second that door opened and we would've gotten some footage of her trying to step down off the curb.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While it would be great getting evidence of Al ordering delivery from Door Dash, this isn't Al's screenshot, so the other person in the conversation was the one ordering Door Dash. Notice in the quote below, Al's messages are on the left, while the screenshot taker's messages are on the right. On all messaging services (text, twitter DM and IG), your own messages will be on the right, while the other person's are on the left. This is not Al's screenshot, this is the other person.
Screenshot taker confirmed fat.

I am legit surprised how many think this was a fat happy coincidence and not a poorly planned and executed cow tipping.

gay cowboy

y'all dun stirred the (festive!) pot.
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot taker confirmed fat.

I am legit surprised how many think this was a fat happy coincidence and not a poorly planned and executed cow tipping.
Not for long gorl, haven't you seen her ig? Kimmy's on that keto diet :roll:

Maybe I'm just optimistic, but despite even knowing this shit happens with other cows, it's difficult for me to wrap my head around the fact that anyone would be enough of a fucking loser to physically seek out and follow a cow.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm just optimistic, but despite even knowing this shit happens with other cows, it's difficult for me to wrap my head around the fact that anyone would be enough of a fucking loser to physically seek out and follow a cow.
Oh man, just off the top of my head, quite a few people have physically tried to (and did) make contact with Chris (CWC). A few posters followed Yaniv and got some shots which were posted here.

Amber attracts some exceptionally stupid and thirsty people. The FB group and her reddit are testaments to the euphoria of low intelligence and finding your own kind. It's like they come together to form on giant idiot. This is probably ketocow's greatest accomplishment in a lifetime of failure and being a nobody. Now she's somebody! On Facebook.

Tags
fat