Amber says dumb shit on social media - Snap raritycat & rarityycat / Twitter mustbepearls / IG raritycat & curvycaloriies / TikTok curvycaloriies

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Painkillers generally make you sleep, not stay up all night. She’s probably taking them first thing when she wakes up then sleeps on and off all day (hopefully this works in Becky’s favour, although, she’s likely doing the same lol). And didn’t she just say she’s been getting the best sleep, yet she’s still up all night? She’s almost 30, this teenage sleeping cycle would’ve been fixed by now if there were ever a chance that it could be. Her body is fucked in every possible way. But of course, according to Hamber, she’s great and everyone that has the privilege of orbiting her is subsequently doing great as well, no matter how many stressful things have recently happened to each of them. That’s the summation of every single one of those tweets.
Not for everyone. For some people, opiates work as an upper. Percs and lortabs make some really talkative. Euphoric almost.
Maybe she's one of those. It would explain all the Twitter activity for sure.

Cataloons

Kiwis gonna kiwi.
kiwifarms.net
She is lying about bleeding for 2 years. Unless she means, on and off with long periods of time in between. Or she means having periods.
Trufax. I'm guessing that, at best, she means spotting or, at worst, some kind of discoloured discharge*.

*Women normally have some kind of goop on any given day, just not of a strong colour.

Spl00gies

Leader of the Clit Stroking Society
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fatties really can't understand the idea of a caloric deficit. It's mind-boggling that she talks as if she's ever starved herself.

She even considered purging!

The sad thing is, she sees the picture of her wearing purple "before" as slim. Everything is always so exaggerated with AL.

I wonder how she'd cope with a two week pre-bariatric surgery milk diet.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
Fatties really can't understand the idea of a caloric deficit. It's mind-boggling that she talks as if she's ever starved herself.

She even considered purging!

The sad thing is, she sees the picture of her wearing purple "before" as slim. Everything is always so exaggerated with AL.

I wonder how she'd cope with a two week pre-bariatric surgery milk diet.
Tbh I think the only reason a health care professional would disagree with an 800cal deficit at her size would be because she’s a vacuum-mouthed whale and there’s no way she would commit. It’s not a dangerous goal (far from it), it’s an unreasonable one for a glutton like her.

Now I’m no MediKiwi, I couldn’t tell a cough from a sneeze. But I’m assuming if she was strapped down and forcibly restricted to even a 1000cal diet complete with balanced nutrients and hydration for a week, she would experience far weaker cravings than the ones she experiences now. She was fat enough at that time to physically require less calories anyways, so I don’t know who the fuck she thinks she’s convincing with dainty eating disorder crap. Especially the part about trying to throw up—most people would throw up naturally ingesting that much garbage, so I don’t buy for one second that she tried and couldn’t. I don’t think real bulimics stick a dainty finger down their throat, gag a little and say “nah fuck it this is too much work”.

Jizzrag

That’s what’s up
kiwifarms.net
But I love that she felt she needed to insist that "thankfully I didn't smell".
The whole idea is horrific to think about, but I'm just going to have to assume for my own sanity that with all the atrocious scents that lingered in that househould and around Amber's leaky legs, Becky likely went nose-blind years ago. One can hope, anyway.
You know how you get used to smells after a while? I’m sure Amber wasn’t able to smell herself, so obviously she didn’t smell at all!

pr3nt177

I don’t even tell people I’m trans anymore
kiwifarms.net
So even after "research" she still hasn't a clue what the person's credentials are...next breath was thinking of going to college. This from someone won't/can't walk further than an outside tree...yeah I can see her cavorting on campus.

Comedy gold.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
It is weird that Amber is so insistent on letting the world know she is a lesbian - I thought it didn't matter and it was nobodies business - does she actually think she is being 'edgy'?
Considering she's emotionally stunted at "tween" and back when she actually was 13-15, being gay or bi was edgy, I'm gonna go ahead and say yes.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
Amber is trying to get haydur nation started back up with these tweets but crickets.
I think Amber's moment in the sun is over - she has been on the platform for years but it has only been a couple of those that she really kicked off - she has burned out now - no one just wants to watch a talking head who has nothing to say or watch a cancer victim slowly fester

Kitsunehime

your friendly Neighborhood Ger-man XD
kiwifarms.net
The days when you wish you had not logged on to Twitter
doing "clit stuff" and every time when a blood clot is being pushed out Becky is running like Indiana Jones being followed by that big Ball... i seriously doubt that she was bleeding in the way she says... she went to the Lake and into the pool of the Boys...and there was no sign of any blood

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
doing "clit stuff" and every time when a blood clot is being pushed out Becky is running like Indiana Jones being followed by that big Ball... i seriously doubt that she was bleeding in the way she says... she went to the Lake and into the pool of the Boys...and there was no sign of any blood
Period blood doesn’t spread out in the water like a shark attack

PotatoSalad4711

Karen Farms gave me diabetes.
kiwifarms.net
Amber is trying to get haydur nation started back up with these tweets but crickets.
Yeah, she burned herself out pretty quickly. I think she’s trying to get YoungDumbCumDumpster involved, but I don’t think anyone really cares anymore.

She is, however, hilariously triggered by green beans of all things:
BA0A35D2-29DB-403A-B66B-2DF966512F26.jpeg
66660380-5A83-4699-AA5C-0FB88ADCD864.jpeg

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Regardless of who Becky is, it’s a wonderfully apathetic thing to say about anyone’s passing. “I’m grieving booboo, twitter therapy”
She's not wrong, though. Some people prefer to look for things to distract them instead of sitting and thinking about their loss, and trying to stir up a slapfight on Twitter is certainly a distraction.

I have serious doubts Amber is actually grieving, though. Her mother is still alive, after all.

I think it’s highly unlikely she ate 800 calories. Most people seriously underestimate their caloric intakes, and we’ve seen the evidence on video of her doing that. Her 800 was probably closer to 1200.
I could believe she ate under 800 calories, just not that she did that consistently. And if she did eat under 800 calories, she more than made up for it on days when she didn't, so she didn't end up with a net deficit. A lot of the FA types will claim to have done this and insist it's proof that they just can't lose weight even when eating super restrictively. That's why it's important to pick a calorie target that will create a deficit but not one that is too low to be sustainable. 1200 calories a day is what Amber's BMR would be if she were 120 lbs, and if she had been eating 1200 instead of 800 she still should have lost a massive amount of weight.

Amber completely freaks out over eating what she considers a "too low" amount of calories, even if she's not hungry. Exhibit: Optavia

Tags
fat