Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
Which ironic, considering how she will then loudly and vigorously crow to any male in the vicinity that she's a raging rainbow lezbean, which would only serve instead to sink the lack of interest into negative (and frosty) numbers territory.

Wonder why she doesn't try to go to a gay bar? At least at those places she could (somewhat credibly) gloat at how the women there supposedly want her.
Your fatal error here is assuming she could/would leave the house. She found Becky via YouTube comments. That's how little effort she puts in.

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
Lol people SERIOUSLY do not understand plastic surgery and cosmetic treatments, even if they are at the cosmetic doctor's office all the time. Jesus, you'd think that she'd know something about this with all the silicone and the thousands of dollars she's spent on looking like an uncanny valley blow-up doll who will still have basketball tits stapled to her chest when she's 80 and sagging everywhere else.

Not to sperg, but Botox is the common brand name for a neurotoxin produced by a bacteria that can be detrimental to the human body and cause botulism if it is used the wrong way or ingested. However, when it's injected for cosmetic reasons, it causes flaccid paralysis which limits muscle movement and can reduce the look of wrinkles or control a gummy smile. That's literally all it does, and it's also used for medical reasons such as vocal tremors and overactive or failing bladder. So you don't "stuff" your face with Botox. You're thinking of filler, sweetie. Women her age don't even have wrinkles yet. The only reason someone under the age of 35 would need or want Botox is for a medical reason or to control a an overactive facial muscle that causes an unpleasant or gummy smile. I feel so bad for cosmetic surgeons these days, explaining this to a woman like her is probably like talking to a brick wall and there are many out there.

On another note, booly and get boolied, Amber. Don't pick a fight with an internet bimbo and expect to come out on top if you're a 600-lb lesbian from Buttfuck Kentucky.
Botox injections are also used to control/treat migraines. It's surprisingly become way more than just cosmetic. Amber might benefit from a little Botox anyway. Might improve those jowls

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
Your fatal error here is assuming she could/would leave the house. She found Becky via YouTube comments. That's how little effort she puts in.
She goes out if it's food related. Even if it means dragging Becky out of bed before the crack of dawn to make a run down to the Cheesecake Factory.

Bars serve food. Usually it's the super fatty stuff that goes well with hard drinks.

Honzou

tfw no more ranch
kiwifarms.net
She's gotten into the habit of putting 5 days in between videos and inching closer and closer to 1 video a week. It's not like these 1 or 2 videos a week are the least bit interesting nor well edited, either. Amazing.
This baffles me. She has so little going on in her life and no hobbies, you'd think she would work on videos out of boredom at this point. I guess I underestimate how unbelievably lazy she is.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
it also baffles me what the hell she does with her days. she has all the time in the world but has zero skills to show for it. a blind 8 year old could edit youtube videos better than her and youtube has been her "career" for years now. i guess a person really can spend all day every day eating, watching other people eat on youtube, coloring, and picking their scabs. (:_(

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
it also baffles me what the hell she does with her days. she has all the time in the world but has zero skills to show for it. a blind 8 year old could edit youtube videos better than her and youtube has been her "career" for years now. i guess a person really can spend all day every day eating, watching other people eat on youtube, coloring, and picking their scabs. (:_(
Excuse you, she also does puzzles and reads the front and back covers of YA novels and writes in her bajillion journals and vagueposts on Snapchat and now she's also watching the news!

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah I thought YouTube was everything to her? She loves attention and hearing herself talk so what is she really doing? The vlog before last she seemed kind of embarrassed because she had nothing else to film/talk about but food. So all those rants about how there is more to her than her weight like becky,her furbabies her friends isnt true at all.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
I though that Amber basically sleeps all day and awakeS at about 6pm. So, does she do all night,
I'm wondering about this also, I talked about this before here

If she's nice enough (lol) she'll just stay quiet in her cluttered room on top of Mt Pillimanjaro and with her two industrial fans running because "muh white noise" while watching ASMR because of her anxieteee, so she doesn't wake up the rest of the household

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She could vlog nothing but Twinkie, Wasabi and Rarity, and I bet it would get more views than her stupid sit down videos. But she would have to chase them around and can't do that sitting on her gigantic ass.
I would much rather watch a vid of the animals only rather than looking at her ugly face another minute.
You can tell she never bathes. Gorl looks like you could smell her down the street.
I'm sure her cats vid would get more views than her stupid ass sitting down fake sob stories.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Colour me MOTI but out of all the cows Amber is the one I wand to get the wu flu, at least Chantel loves her pets like that is the one thing I genuinely like about Chantel is her interactions with bebejunes.

Amber is just boring and I really don't want her to come back she is insufferable. Plus I want some Eric post death shade videos.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
Not buying the healthy changed Amber isn't interesting so people aren't watching narrative. Numbers don't lie. She's got numbers on her recent videos in raw views that are higher than numbers she got months ago, people are checking in and finding it boring. 100k+ for her previous 6 videos before the last one. I went back to look at numbers going 8 months, and she was going up and down, from as high as 150 once, to as low as 65k for the boring, 'what's in my purse' video. But the vast majority were in the high 5s and low 6s. Looked at a row of videos from 7 months ago..a haul, a cook with me, exercise videos, asmr, challenge, a relationship talk with Becky, trying Korean food. Where is this content, now? She got boring months ago as those videos tapered off and then she began to post once every several days.

Her problem isn't that people aren't clicking, it's likely they aren't staying and watching, but it's certain the reaction channels can only do so much with this content. Watching someone react to paint drying isn't going to be entertaining. How many ways can you transform 'Guys, I am so anxious and afraid for everyone.. look at my groceries' into something watchable? That's not going to put butts in seats (get views) for their channels.

Last edited:

BhertMern

kiwifarms.net
at least Chantel loves her pets
Are we watching the same Chantal? I know this isn't her thread and I'm putting on my little black hat, but she loves her pets about as much as Amber loves hers. Maybe she's slightly better than Amber when it comes to basic pet care (doubt), but that's setting the bar awfully low. Those poor cats live in a filthy house, they eat their food off the same table that Chantal eats on because she's too fat to bend over, and their coats look rough. BTW Chantal didn't start showing BebeJunes extra attention until Kiwis pointed out how often she's ignored in favor of Sam.

None of these deathfats should be pet owners. If someone is so massive they can't touch their toes (or haven't seen their toes in several years) then basic pet maintenance isn't happening... unless someone else in the household is being fussed at until they do it.