Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
Screen Shot 2021-06-22 at 3.58.44 PM.png

I think she just wants attention. She seemed in fairly good spirits after it all went down. Sent me these DM's.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2286187

I think she just wants attention. She seemed in fairly good spirits after it all went down. Sent me these DM's.
Some of them (and I'm giving Mt. Everest worth of cred here) are not bad peeps. Just totally misguided by Facefuck and Reddit.

Fuck 'em. Don't drag that stupidity here.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Didn't work out too good for you, huh?

View attachment 2285841

Someone tracing you online to show what a retard you are is not "doxing". Reminds me of Big Al and her Thumb, though, calling everyone who isn't absolutely adulatory trolls and haters. So she's in good company, I suppose. Still stupid. And if comments on the interne make you want to kill yourself, get off the fucking internet. Further, if you know you're not going to be able to resist commenting - and clearly you did - don't use the same fucking username as you use on reddit, idiot.

I keep wondering if these people are just born this amazingly stupid like it's a natural gift, or do they really have to work at it. It's a conundrum.

Good luck fitting into a 6X these days. Incoming try on video of her picking and pulling clothing away from her torso, while insisting it's cosy, fresh and cute.

View attachment 2285845

No shit, you don't say. I am shocked in the least amount possible.

Strong gorl vibes.

View attachment 2285846

'Wow ok', two days previous to that tweet..

View attachment 2285865

She didn't have her Thumb there to run interference and get all indignant that people were not kissing their rather ample asses.

Those DMs seem very threatening, how could you!
View attachment 2286499

Lulz.

tigergrinder

kiwifarms.net
'Kay I haven't watched ALR's live streams before but FUCK is she insufferable. I'm from southern California and her whole hair-flipping, pouty-faced routine when she mentions she's from California is nothing short of pathetic. I was chatting with my dad about Petaluma and he said it's basically a white trash town. Petaluma's main industry is chicken farming.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
'Kay I haven't watched ALR's live streams before but FUCK is she insufferable. I'm from southern California and her whole hair-flipping, pouty-faced routine when she mentions she's from California is nothing short of pathetic. I was chatting with my dad about Petaluma and he said it's basically a white trash town. Petaluma's main industry is chicken farming.
1624583774730.png

notfoodienotbeauty

kiwifarms.net
She is always like that when she mentions CA. She thinks she is some LA valley girl. I think it's why she wants to move to CA so badly too despite the fact she can't even move from her couch anymore.

That's interesting about Petaluma though. I think every state has one of those towns. The town everyone makes fun of and assumes brothers and sisters have kids together. I know my state has one and the big joke (after incest) is people who live there don't have any teeth.

tigergrinder

kiwifarms.net
If she thinks she gets stares in Kentucky, just try living in LA. I've spent a lot of time there and people are way more body conscious. I've never seen a deathfat in Southern California. She'll stick out a lot more than she already does.
I'm from LA, kek. I'd pay so much money to see her hang out in Beverly Hills or Pacific Palisades.

Dovahshit

geh, tis good ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2286187

image_2021-06-26_142650.png
imagine having your profile on private on kiwifarms .lmao
Didn't work out too good for you, huh?

View attachment 2285841

Good luck fitting into a 6X these days. Incoming try on video of her picking and pulling clothing away from her torso, while insisting it's cosy, fresh and cute.

View attachment 2285845

Strong gorl vibes.

View attachment 2285846

'Wow ok', two days previous to that tweet..

View attachment 2285865
"not weak" says the person who cant handle seeing her real weight and still thrists after her ex years after,