Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

kiwifarms.net
I've been watching this blob trainwreck for years, yet I'm still amazed at the sheer size of her moon-face and Peter Griffin ballsack chin.

Attachments

• image0 (1)~3.jpeg
    image0 (1)~3.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 132

Pinga

kiwifarms.net
I've been watching this blob trainwreck for years, yet I'm still amazed at the sheer size of her moon-face and Peter Griffin ballsack chin.
Sometimes when watching compilations or reaction videos, they put in her first yt video where she's all shy and still kinda recognizable as a human instead of a blob. I never noticed the chin there. So my question is: is it al just fat? Does her chin wiggle? I mean, she didn't seem to have it 200 pounds ago, maybe it's like Tammy Slaton's forehead, when the body will just store fat anywhere there's still room for it. It's really a different kind of absurd.

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes when watching compilations or reaction videos, they put in her first yt video where she's all shy and still kinda recognizable as a human instead of a blob. I never noticed the chin there. So my question is: is it al just fat? Does her chin wiggle? I mean, she didn't seem to have it 200 pounds ago, maybe it's like Tammy Slaton's forehead, when the body will just store fat anywhere there's still room for it. It's really a different kind of absurd.

She gone from being in her early 20s to her 30s and almost doubled her weight - even with out the weight once you reach 30 all your unhealthy life choice come at you like Amberlynn on a free buffet

gampboonerisms

#79,383 (editor's note: what the fucking fuck?!)
kiwifarms.net
I can't remember what I was watching, but she shook her head or sat or somehow moved at all and her whole face wobbled. Beluga forehead, chins, and cheeks all wobbled like jello cake.

CeeusBeeus

kiwifarms.net

Anyone know if Amber is going live tonight?
you missed it. she got about 45 minutes in and kind of abruptly hung it up. one of the paypigs started spamming "Reaction, Assistance, Patience, Efficacy" (or whatever that stupid bullshit was that she said, and homegirl bolted.

Attachments

• image_2021-07-20_195720.png
    image_2021-07-20_195720.png
    166 KB · Views: 71

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Reminder that this is where a human jawbone is.
View attachment 2357760

This isn't even a double-chin anymore, just one humongus, fat beak where she stores food. Pelicanlynn.
Even when people photoshop her they need to steal necks and jawlines from other people.
1.PNG

Source
2.PNG

Source
Untitled.png

Holy shit I thought that was a video artifact.

kiwifarms.net
Praise for fucking turning up. Fuck sake.

I'm slogging my arse off at work every day and this absolute unit of a woman is making bank getting 5 dollars as a well done for switching on a camera on her own.

I'm gonna guess that you're also not 600 pounds, can wipe your own ass, and don't need to bribe someone to be in a relationship with you.

Yes, the money aspect can be frustrating, but you have a life that Stinky McBlobfish never will.

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna guess that you're also not 600 pounds, can wipe your own ass, and don't need to bribe someone to be in a relationship with you.

Yes, the money aspect can be frustrating, but you have a life that Stinky McBlobfish never will.

Amberlynn is a You Tube whore who is completely fucked out - she as nothing else to offer and anything she can do is boring and unimaginative - 60 year old prostitute who will only do missionary

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
If she wanted to make real bank, she'd auction off the NFTs of her blood soaked panties all over the floor and shit in a bloody toilet.

Ahhhh, capitalism at its finest. Some Bezos rich motherfucker would pay huge bucks for the internet rights to that, as disgusting as it is.

Never thought I’d agree with anything that horrifies ne this much, but you actually made a REALLY good point. She won’t make the money H3 made off of their “vape nation” NFT (because I feel like most of her actual fans are housewives (and who’s husband would put up with that shit), but she could potentially make significantly more than she will from the big garbage hoard yeet she’s currently attempting.

Let’s be real; Amber has no dignity. Doing this wouldn’t be any more low brow than her stuffing her face on camera for feeders or any of the trolling she’s ever done. Hell, she already stopped as low as showing those awful pics to the world for free. That’s already rock bottom. Might as well sell them, her reputation can’t get worse. There’s really nothing stopping her other than herself. The fact that she hasn’t attempted this just shows that:

1. She’s too stupid and up her own ass to know what NFTs are. Like I said before, Amber doesn’t know about anything that’s going on outside of her apartment.
2. She actually does care about what her audience thinks. We’ve also seen this with her previous apologies. While nothing ever changes with her and she never improves as a person, she at least cares enough to manipulate her viewers into sticking around.

Edited for typos galore

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
but you actually made a REALLY good point.
Thanks, Mother!

You simply have to look beyond the horror of it all because as said, somebody would cough up significant coin to own the rights to an internet classic actually bled by a fat e-celeb. There's lots of internet weird shit out there and people are just now starting to place value on it through the NFT process.

Look at da Big Brain on Slappy! 🤣

tenor.gif

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Praise for fucking turning up. Fuck sake.

I'm slogging my arse off at work every day and this absolute unit of a woman is making bank getting 5 dollars as a well done for switching on a camera on her own.
Amber Lynn’s life has all the glamour of the participants on My 600 lb Life doing the naked shower scene for $1200 extra bucks. Humiliation for chump change is a pathetic existence.

Amber knows she’s sad freak show, it’s why even bothering to to lives is so hard for her. Being a running joke to thousands of people sucks no matter how well it pays (and it doesn’t pay Amber that well).

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
I just watched a random recommended video

I started following Big Al much after this and knew of the event but had never seen any of the actual streams (primary sources, if you will). The video got me thinking, Eric's reward for being a snitching lil bitch was ALR annexing his home and shitting her guts all over it for years straight. Good going, Eric.