Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Wicked Wench

kiwifarms.net
I just watched a random recommended video

I started following Big Al much after this and knew of the event but had never seen any of the actual streams (primary sources, if you will). The video got me thinking, Eric's reward for being a snitching lil bitch was ALR annexing his home and shitting her guts all over it for years straight. Good going, Eric.
Snitches get morbidly obese bitches.

marjoram

Ainsi sera groigne qui groigne
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I started following Big Al much after this and knew of the event but had never seen any of the actual streams (primary sources, if you will). The video got me thinking, Eric's reward for being a snitching lil bitch was ALR annexing his home and shitting her guts all over it for years straight. Good going, Eric.
Eric was and always will be a little bitch. Even so, the manufactured drama in the Big Gay Daycare was wayyy more fun than the absolute garbage we're getting now.
Never thought I'd say this but I kinda miss Mumbles and the Chicken Slayer.

Anti Pickle Serum

Kristine Reid's sex dentures
kiwifarms.net
Eric was and always will be a little bitch. Even so, the manufactured drama in the Big Gay Daycare was wayyy more fun than the absolute garbage we're getting now.
Never thought I'd say this but I kinda miss Mumbles and the Chicken Slayer.

Never. Forget.

Screen Shot 2017-07-05 at 6.50.35 PM.png

Think I'll have curry for dinner tonight.

Pinga

kiwifarms.net

Now I'm wondering if she has ever lived in a clean space. It's just always always always dirty. Lazy bitch can't even pick up a mop.

I was watching this compilation:

I remember Becky saying she wouldn't be friends with ALR anymore if she started dating right away (it was in one of the livestreams YDHB covered),but we all know she won't be able to help it. The ego and stomach of the hambeast must be fed. Call me paranoid, but I think Becky knows and it's her ticket out. She'll use that as the excuse (and rightly so) to leave ALR hanging just like D&D did.

Also; one of the her followers asked if she could have done something different to save her relationship and this monster truck of a woman has the nerve to say with a straight face: 'nothing'. BITCH.

Cause you're obviously not smart enough, I'll help you Amber (cause we all know you are reading this):

1.) Don't weigh more than a female grizzly bear (she actually does; I looked it up, that's fucking insane).

2.) Clean your fucking house (see before).

3.) Don't make your gf clean up your ex's dog's poo on her own birthday, the poor thing (an ex who acts like a total asshole too btw). Better yet, leave all your exes alone, it isn't healthy.

Make it up to Becky by giving her the car, letting her leave and never contact her again. She has well earned it.

There is so much more, but she needed three , so here you go.

TL;DR: ALR stinks and I wouldn't be friends with her.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Becky is actually sexually attracted to…obesity itself. What if it is just something about really large obese women that turn Becky on but the only reason Becky wants to break up is because Amber go so large she is no longer able to be mobile. Becky was just eating up all those fat rolls and just rolling in the obesity with Amber but then started to get annoyed that Amber is not mobile no more and that’s no fun anymore is Becky really selling her soul for the sake of the fat acceptance movement and obesity itself

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Becky is actually sexually attracted to…obesity itself. What if it is just something about really large obese women that turn Becky on but the only reason Becky wants to break up is because Amber go so large she is no longer able to be mobile. Becky was just eating up all those fat rolls and just rolling in the obesity with Amber but then started to get annoyed that Amber is not mobile no more and that’s no fun anymore is Becky really selling her soul for the sake of the fat acceptance movement and obesity itself
Her other exes have been fatties as well, right? So both Density and Becky have this weird fatty girl thing going on.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
For the curious: Becky's ex, Nena. Ol' No-Necky likes her gorls BIIIIIG.

View attachment 2374380

Short Shamus. Got it. It's easy to miss how short they are when Befky* isn't that tall herself, and I think that's mainly because the eyes are drawn left to right (for English speakers) and you're just fucking amazed at how goddamned wide they are.

JFC, I've watched years of MSHPL episodes, and I am always, ALWAYS astonished at how much the human body care bear from people harming themselves. These aren't inspirational stories, like people who lose an arm an a leg and then go swim for the US Paralympic team. They're just...I'm not even sure I can put it into words. You know how sometimes there's something that just leaves you wordless and aghast? This is it for me.

*I keep typing Becky as Befky and I'm just going to start leaving it. In my head it sounds like what a toothless chihuahua would call her if it could speak.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you guys sometimes are you picturing Becky okay let’s say it’s the first time Amber and Becky they need to have sex now it’s right when they first started dating I’m not sure how this do this okay guys explain this to me. Also, Becky shoves her face into Ambers lyn big old boobs whoa hahahahahah gasping here. Becky she wants to give Amber lyn oral sex. But how does she maneuver all of this. Explosion. Of water into beckys face she is squirting.

Mandowhorian

Anywhere he goes, I go
kiwifarms.net
Do you guys sometimes are you picturing Becky okay let’s say it’s the first time Amber and Becky they need to have sex now it’s right when they first started dating I’m not sure how this do this okay guys explain this to me. Also, Becky shoves her face into Ambers lyn big old boobs whoa hahahahahah gasping here. Becky she wants to give Amber lyn oral sex. But how does she maneuver all of this. Explosion. Of water into beckys face she is squirting.
excuse me