Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

kiwifarms.net
Is she the DirtyUnderwear one ?
Is Neena the one with the crusty underwear?

No, that was some chick named Sara.

Screen Shot 2017-07-05 at 6.50.35 PM.png

Last edited:

Swan

Why did you interrupt my video, Barbara?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone else think the "new wifey" arc is a work?
It really makes me wonder. We've seen ALR bounce back from all of her relationships (there's a stereotype where lesbian relationships are the quickest to move in with eachother and she embodies this) but finding someone a WEEK after you've broken up with "the love of your life"? It seems too fabricated to me for some reason.
I can't help but wonder what her and Becky's relationship dynamic was actually like. Being in your 30s and having to wipe your partners butt, cook for her, pick up food for her, so on and so forth must have really taken a toll on Becky. She claims in the community post before the breakup announcement "the worst thing that could've happened to me happened" then in her (I think) latest livestream she says something like "we were basically room-mates for the past 2 years". 2 out of the 4 years of your relationship was spent being in a room-mate-esque relationship? I cannot imagine what Amberlynn was like off camera during the time Becky's mom passed away (this can go into a tangent about ALRs "empathy" but that's a whole other story).
It's probable that Francis (why isn't it Frances?) exists and is currently "talking" to Amberlynn, but honestly who could watch all the livestreams, the tik toks, the snarly "reaction" videos she's filmed and think to themselves "yeah I wanna be with that". That has nothing to do with weight either, even if she was a 180lbs dainty princess she'd still have her angry at the world shit personality.
Personally I think this girl is just leading her on (if she's got a brain between her ears) and give me my rainbows, maybe she'll come on the Farms some day to talk about her experience courting ALR.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
I think it's plausible for some retard to STILL want to be with ALR.
My way of understanding this strange phenomenon is that the people who would want to involve themselves with Amber are probably the same type of person she is, therefor they don't see her flaws for what they are because they themselves do the same shit.

It's the same with her regular supporters, you'll see the odd power level support comment that basically proves that anyone who supports/chases after ALR has some sort of common ground with her and they are either ignorant of it or in denial.
This works for Fatty too, she wants to align herself with people like Shane Dawson and Gabbie Hanna, why? Because to her the things they've done aren't that bad because she does the exact same shit, if not even worse. These people all have the same delusions, so they're drawn to eachother either in real life or online.

There will always be another fat fucking simpleton tramp ready to suck the sweat of Amber's back tits no matter what.

Insulin reid

kiwifarms.net
It really makes me wonder. We've seen ALR bounce back from all of her relationships (there's a stereotype where lesbian relationships are the quickest to move in with eachother and she embodies this) but finding someone a WEEK after you've broken up with "the love of your life"? It seems too fabricated to me for some reason.
I can't help but wonder what her and Becky's relationship dynamic was actually like. Being in your 30s and having to wipe your partners butt, cook for her, pick up food for her, so on and so forth must have really taken a toll on Becky. She claims in the community post before the breakup announcement "the worst thing that could've happened to me happened"
She lost her caregiver. Her supply of asspats and echo chamber. Of course it's the worst thing to ever happen to her. She doesn't love Becky she loves what Becky gives her. She said love of her life to keep up the facade of being over the teen sped. It's a coverup, nothing more.
then in her (I think) latest livestream she says something like "we were basically room-mates for the past 2 years". 2 out of the 4 years of your relationship was spent being in a room-mate-esque relationship?
This is her being in the spotlight "realizing they aren't that good together and what things really were like." She loves realizing things, overcoming struggles, being in lovelovelove and spilling tea. Any compelling story she can tell is what she's into. It's all such a rush. Her life is so interesting and not interesting. Frankly the biggest "pick me" girl I've ever seen, and I went to a highschool where I met a girl who said she could talk to ghosts, loved horses and was a tomboy, had a "traumatic" childhood and would fake feint around her boyfriend constantly so he could catch her like some romance novel bullshit.
I know ambers fat, but she really does take the cake.
I cannot imagine what Amberlynn was like off camera during the time Becky's mom passed away (this can go into a tangent about ALRs "empathy" but that's a whole other story).
It's probable that Francis (why isn't it Frances?) exists and is currently "talking" to Amberlynn, but honestly who could watch all the livestreams, the tik toks, the snarly "reaction" videos she's filmed and think to themselves "yeah I wanna be with that". That has nothing to do with weight either, even if she was a 180lbs dainty princess she'd still have her angry at the world shit personality.
Personally I think this girl is just leading her on (if she's got a brain between her ears) and give me my rainbows, maybe she'll come on the Farms some day to talk about her experience courting ALR.
I hope so. Good God wouldn't that be something. She invests emotionally in a security blanket just to get it pulled away.

CeeusBeeus

kiwifarms.net
I can't help but wonder what her and Becky's relationship dynamic was actually like. Being in your 30s and having to wipe your partners butt, cook for her, pick up food for her, so on and so forth must have really taken a toll on Becky. She claims in the community post before the breakup announcement "the worst thing that could've happened to me happened" then in her (I think) latest livestream she says something like "we were basically room-mates for the past 2 years". 2 out of the 4 years of your relationship was spent being in a room-mate-esque relationship? I cannot imagine what Amberlynn was like off camera during the time Becky's mom passed away (this can go into a tangent about ALRs "empathy" but that's a whole other story).
man, that thought didnt even cross my mind... could we be looking at a catfish? mind blown.

twi1992

I think I'll get fucked up today.
kiwifarms.net
It can either go both ways. For those of us who have been paying attention (for God knows what reason) we know that she's either trying to play us to find another girlfriend which she's surprisingly good at or she's playing us for views. I'm drunk because I have to be to sit through this nonsense but my personal opinion is the latter because she knows we're at this point looking for Becky who we actually like. She knows the Youtube game, she's obtuse but she's not dumb and that's why she's baiting this wifey thing when she just broke up with Becky when she was just saying less than a month ago that she'd never have new girlfriend. Can you please PLEASE get over Destiny much?​

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m still dying on the hill if she heard she had precancerous cells and ran with it. She’s too stupid to understand medical terminology but smart enough to know that cancer makes money
If she's too stupid to understand medical terminology (and she is) then it necessarily follows that she's too stupid to invent a grade for her cancer, and she did in fact read out the assessment.

Amber is an actual sped who spent her her entire life in sped classes. She's absolutely not smart enough to have pulled that off.

Squid Bitch

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it's pretty mind-boggling that people will call Amber stupid and lazy (both of which she legitimately is), and then will turn around and accuse her of coming up with some evil scheme (which would presumably require research) to trick people into thinking she has cancer.

She's a fat fuck who got a specific type of cancer that is so commonplace in fat fucks that getting it is practically an expected life cycle event for them. Why is that so hard to believe?

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
I have no solid opinion on her cancer but ALR very obviously googles illnesses and disease, she may be a stupid cunt but it's not crazy to think she looked something up and decided to parrot what she found.

Attention seeker have done this and worse. I don't think you have to be smart to pull that bullshit.
Again, I don't give a shit whether it was as she claimed, I can understand why people are still skeptical.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
If she's too stupid to understand medical terminology (and she is) then it necessarily follows that she's too stupid to invent a grade for her cancer, and she did in fact read out the assessment.

Amber is an actual sped who spent her her entire life in sped classes. She's absolutely not smart enough to have pulled that off.

Slight PL but it explains:

I was told that I have precancerous cells after my last check up. They’re also graded. 1 being almost none and 4 being highest risk for cancer if I remember correctly. The doctor called it “stage 2”. I’ve also seen it called “grade 2” but my paperwork said the word “stage”. So the terminology is the same. This happened to me right as it was happening to Amber and I’ve had the same opinion since her announcement video. She didn’t “come up with it”, the information was conveyed to her by the doctor in the same way it would have been had she actually been diagnosed.

I also think she’s too retarded to come up with it on her own, but she’s definitely capable of repeating what the doctor said and leaving out the “pre” part of pre cancerous.

I’d also like to point out that all the terminology and explanations she used for her condition are extremely basic. As a poster above said, it’s all stuff you can easily look up on Google. It’s not like she gave us an oncologist’s in depth explanation of how the cancer formed and the exact names of the drugs she was given, the procedure for the surgery etc. She explained it in the way it would be described on a site like WebMD.

Anyway I’ll take the TMI reacts because I don’t know how to convey that I was told that information like a week before Amber was without referring to myself in the first person.

@Squid Bitch- once again, it’s not letting me tag anyone but- it’s not hard to understand. It’s hard to believe. And that’s Amber’s fault. Nobody else’s. I find it extremely difficult to believe that she got cancer and then did not an iota to follow up on it other than taking estrogen. She hasn’t even had imaging done to find out if it’s “gone” or if it “spread”. She could be eaten up with advanced cancer right now and wouldn’t even know it and I guess she just expects everyone to say “oh ok that makes sense” and move on. Nah. I don’t believe anything that comes out of her mouth and I’m not starting with her supposed diagnosis.

Last edited:

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was told that I have precancerous cells after my last check up. They’re also graded.
You were diagnosed with precancerous cells after a check up. I may or may not be correct in assuming this was pathology from a pap. Amber too got a cancer diagnosis after she had her bleed out in the fag shanty.

Amber's cells were graded after a full hysterectomy. No doctor in America is splitting open a 550 pound woman and yanking her uterus for any other reason than the reasonable belief it was ultimately a life saving measure.
She hasn’t even had imaging done to find out if it’s “gone” or if it “spread”.
She is literally too fucking fat for a PET scan. She cannot fit in the machine. The only option they have to see if it's spread is to measure her lymphnodes to see if they've grown which would indicate its presence because she is literally too fucking fat for the imaging machine that would conclusively show if it's gone or not.

The most successful liars occasionally tell the truth. Amber is a highly successful liar, and everything indicates she had cancer because -again- ain't no one giving her a hysterectomy otherwise.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
You were diagnosed with precancerous cells after a check up. I may or may not be correct in assuming this was pathology from a pap. Amber too got a cancer diagnosis after she had her bleed out in the fag shanty.

Amber's cells were graded after a full hysterectomy. No doctor in America is splitting open a 550 pound woman and yanking her uterus for any other reason than the reasonable belief it was ultimately a life saving measure.

She is literally too fucking fat for a PET scan. She cannot fit in the machine. The only option they have to see if it's spread is to measure her lymphnodes to see if they've grown which would indicate its presence because she is literally too fucking fat for the imaging machine that would conclusively show if it's gone or not.

The most successful liars occasionally tell the truth. Amber is a highly successful liar, and everything indicates she had cancer because -again- ain't no one giving her a hysterectomy otherwise.

Agree to disagree, I guess. There are tons of other factors that make me believe she’s full of shit but I don’t want to get into an itemized list lol

I’ve said before that she might be telling the truth, I just don’t believe her. Lie to me once and you’re a liar by default. That’s just who she is to me now. I won’t believe anything she says without irrefutable evidence. I think a lot of people feel the same way and as I stated above, that’s her fault. Her audience already pays her bills and feeds her addiction, nobody owes her anything else.