Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Logical Fallacies

Errors In Reasoning
kiwifarms.net
I really wish Becky could be forced to explain why she defended/supported/arselicked her cunt hog of a girlfriend when her actual family needed her. Getting a little tattoo doesn't make up for that mollusc like cowardice she showed to keep Fatty happy.

I think many families would give Thumb the cold shoulder if she shared their blood. Yet despite all of that shit ALR had the nerve to say Becky's priorities were wrong, unfortunately Amber has been Becky's priority for way too long and seemingly still is, even now.
Because Norma was a shit person just like Amber but at least Amber gives Becky some money for ugly t-shirts and pays the rent.

PotatoSalad4711

He Got Shoot Killed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because Norma was a shit person just like Amber but at least Amber gives Becky some money for ugly t-shirts and pays the rent.
I swear, I don’t get all this pearl-clutching over Becky and her family. Becky is a piece of shit (and the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree). She’s ultimately an adult and made her own decisions.

I’m just happy she broke up with Amber because it’s fuckin’ hilarious. Hopefully it leads to a more desperate Amber posting filtered selfies and telling us all how she drinks Kahlua straight cuz she’s a bad gorl.

Queen Of Hearts

kiwifarms.net
I think about this sometimes, yet I don't feel even the tiniest amount of pity for Amber.
She literally has information of how to lose weight right at her fingertips but continues to shovel the food in while just sitting around all day.
She has admitted that she attacks anyone that tries to help her stop eating so much.
She likes the way she looks, and I guess she's okay with paying the price for that appearance with her health and comfort.

Luckily for anyone thinking of dating her, a quick Google search will tell them a great many things about Miss #Amberlynn Reid. There's no excuse for anyone getting involved with her to not know that they'll be getting.
She reminds me of the movie Shallow Hal. She sees herself as a skinny, beautiful legend. However, in reality she gets stuck in doorways, breaks chairs and her underwear would fit a small elephant.
I would call it living in denial and vanity, rather than body dysmorphia.

Slight PL but it explains:

I was told that I have precancerous cells after my last check up. They’re also graded. 1 being almost none and 4 being highest risk for cancer if I remember correctly. The doctor called it “stage 2”. I’ve also seen it called “grade 2” but my paperwork said the word “stage”. So the terminology is the same. This happened to me right as it was happening to Amber and I’ve had the same opinion since her announcement video. She didn’t “come up with it”, the information was conveyed to her by the doctor in the same way it would have been had she actually been diagnosed.

I also think she’s too retarded to come up with it on her own, but she’s definitely capable of repeating what the doctor said and leaving out the “pre” part of pre cancerous.

I’d also like to point out that all the terminology and explanations she used for her condition are extremely basic. As a poster above said, it’s all stuff you can easily look up on Google. It’s not like she gave us an oncologist’s in depth explanation of how the cancer formed and the exact names of the drugs she was given, the procedure for the surgery etc. She explained it in the way it would be described on a site like WebMD.

Anyway I’ll take the TMI reacts because I don’t know how to convey that I was told that information like a week before Amber was without referring to myself in the first person.

@Squid Bitch- once again, it’s not letting me tag anyone but- it’s not hard to understand. It’s hard to believe. And that’s Amber’s fault. Nobody else’s. I find it extremely difficult to believe that she got cancer and then did not an iota to follow up on it other than taking estrogen. She hasn’t even had imaging done to find out if it’s “gone” or if it “spread”. She could be eaten up with advanced cancer right now and wouldn’t even know it and I guess she just expects everyone to say “oh ok that makes sense” and move on. Nah. I don’t believe anything that comes out of her mouth and I’m not starting with her supposed diagnosis.
If I remember correctly, she had to lose weight to fit in the scanner to be declared free from cancer.
If she was really that worried about it she would have had that scan 8 months ago.
But here we are, still sat on the couch, nudging 600 lbs.
Anytime anyone brings it up she ‘doesn’t want to talk about it’.

Yellow Monday

kiwifarms.net
1) I know that where I live the postal service won’t deliver PO Box mail to a private address. If that’s the same rule in Kentucky, then how is ALR going to get her stuff from the Post Office - especially as she claims she can do everything that Becky does for her?

2) I’m not a Becky fan but, shit, ALR has a hide saying that Becky never supported her or helped her. Bloody long time to stick around with that messed-up woman - no dollar amount was worth that, surely?

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
1) I know that where I live the postal service won’t deliver PO Box mail to a private address. If that’s the same rule in Kentucky, then how is ALR going to get her stuff from the Post Office - especially as she claims she can do everything that Becky does for her?

USPS delivers mail to the address on the mail (short of forwarding orders). They're not going to deliver her PO mail to her home address, and even if they did, Big Al can't walk her blubbery ass to the communal mailbox to get it anyway.

2) I’m not a Becky fan but, shit, ALR has a hide saying that Becky never supported her or helped her. Bloody long time to stick around with that messed-up woman - no dollar amount was worth that, surely?

You'd be surprised at what grifters do to avoid "real" jobs.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I'm going to piggyback (LOL) on @Piggy Pot Pie's post to say my last thing about Big Al's "cancer" and move on.

This doesn't need to be said but:

She lies and "precancerous cells" is a big very official medical word and could have scared her fat addled idiot brain into thinking she had full blown cancer. Sympathy, $$$ and taking Becky's attention away from her dying mom are also factors to be considered as perviously mentioned above.

I'm well aware obese women are prone to endometrial cancer. However, I also know the things above. I'm expected to believe that Big Al, who is literally skeered of every fucking thing, went in, got her innards yoinked, and then did....nothing. Nothing. No followups with oncologists and gyns and GPs, no routine followup bloodwork, no attempts at all to lose weight so that anything, from an ultrasound to the big scans like PETs to make sure that the cancer is gone, and not a peep from Big Al about the "cancer" in many months. She babbled on and on about fucking COVID forever and how she was so skeered to get vaxed. Yes, she is a blithering idiot. Yes, she showed some kind of piece of paper. If that paper was real, and given how she obsesses over shit, she would have been talking about it, even if she ghosted her care team, for the views.

No. I don't believe her. The above is why.

/End of "cancer" saga shit.

Becky made her choice and will have to live with it forever and ever amen. Her "I'm mad at God" thing is stupid. She should be mad at herself for being manipulated by an evil, jiggling half-witted ham roommate. If anything, God is mad at her and her witch redneck sister who casted a crotch cancer spell (and it was super effective!)
If your god loved you, Becky, it would have made Big Al write a will naming you as her beneficiary and then drop dead.

Pinga

kiwifarms.net
I wonder why Eric and Ricky would be so bffs to Hambo while she's been shitting nonstop on Necky?
Even having the Beast for sleep over????
Are they back in the payroll?
I think so. In the video above she mentioned spending a couple of days with the boiz. No way they're paying for their own food when she's around. Wondering how long it will take to see them in a vlog again.

Oliveoil

kiwifarms.net
u65gteb98gu21.jpg

Images of normal v morbidly obese hearts.
Does anyone know which animal's heart is about 2x bigger then human? Someone mentioned hearts and I was thinking about it.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Big Al, who is literally skeered of every fucking thing, went in, got her innards yoinked, and then did....nothing. Nothing. No followups with oncologists and gyns and GPs, no routine followup bloodwork, no attempts at all to lose weight so that anything, from an ultrasound to the big scans like PETs to make sure that the cancer is gone, and not a peep from Big Al about the "cancer" in many months.
Are you surprised the laziest woman on the Internet did nothing? She did make mentions of follow ups she attended, a CT scan she took, and bitched about how lab work cost her 3 grand. Amber got bored and no longer wanted to play semi-compliant patient, and paying for health care ate into her eating and earring money.

Amber, who is sacred of everything as you said, was for a moment, more scared of cancer than everything else she feigns fear over as a cover for her laziness.

Empress of Lucite

I'm just a dry gorl
kiwifarms.net
Just my two cents on the whole "The Cancer is Real/Fake" sperg out... for me the proof that Amber was telling the truth was in the video where she announced her diagnosis. Her panic, the tears, her inability to speak without gasping repeatedly... it was incredibly uncomfortable and very real. I've said this before: when it comes to acting Amber is the absolute worst, and there's no way she could've pulled off that video unless it was 100% genuine.

As for her not talking about her cancer situation type deal since, if anything her silence on the matter further proves to me that it was real because Amber's number one approach to anything painful or scary is to just deny its existence. She's too fat to get that PT scan, so it's just easier to avoid the subject altogether.

Witch Bitch

kiwifarms.net
Just my two cents on the whole "The Cancer is Real/Fake" sperg out... for me the proof that Amber was telling the truth was in the video where she announced her diagnosis. Her panic, the tears, her inability to speak without gasping repeatedly... it was incredibly uncomfortable and very real. I've said this before: when it comes to acting Amber is the absolute worst, and there's no way she could've pulled off that video unless it was 100% genuine.

As for her not talking about her cancer situation type deal since, if anything her silence on the matter further proves to me that it was real because Amber's number one approach to anything painful or scary is to just deny its existence. She's too fat to get that PT scan, so it's just easier to avoid the subject altogether.

Amber is retarted and saw "precancerous" cells and lost her shit. Tons of women come up positive for them. The difference is most arent so fucking morbidly obese that the doctors have to yank their lady parts, 'just in case'.

They can get the normal tests done and move on with their fucking lives. My oponion is amber got medically sterilized over the possibility of cancer. Once they tested the tissue out of her body and found her to be fine she never had to mention it/follow up again and got to be a #cancersurvivor