Amberlynn Reid General Discussion - 550lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Morimba

Eating 5 feelings a day
kiwifarms.net

I want to know what happened with her and the Krystal girl from the Krystal girl's point of view. It seems like they lived with her parents and she spent a lot of the time like "I'm gonna lose weight guize watch me lose it!" I wouldn't be surprised if the reason was that she and her family were done with her mooching ways. It's a bummer Krystal seems to not have a big online presence.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello fellow farmers. Today, I bring you a cow of gigantic proportions. This is Amber lynn, 500lbs, vlogger, lesbian and "chronic dieter".
She uploads videos at least twice a day, detailling her boring life, shoveling food in her maw and claiming that she is, in fact, losing weight.
Her story begins a few years and over 100lbs ago. She has been on weight watchers numerous times, has claimed to be vegan (for a whole day!) and "eating healthy" all the while getting bigger and bigger.
She has been called out by many a viewer regarding her lying, and has even made videos where she confesses while crying crocodile tears.

I'm going to let the videos speak for themselves.

The beginning:

Trying different diets and failing at all of them:

Going vegan:

One of her "healthy"mukbangs:

Confessing everything she's lied about:

https://twitter.com/mustbepearls
http://ask.fm/zebraprintlovee
https://www.instagram.com/raritycat/
https://www.facebook.com/amberlynn.reid?fref=ts
Never been fat, but a lot of us men or women have struggled a little bit out weight and self-consciousness. I don't think she realizes that her behavior is going to have the opposite effects of what she wants; better body, happiness, true and honest organic dildoe with a face. It's a shame, she has not reached Slaton territory quite yet, but I think she is right on schedule.

Tbh fam she looks like she gives some good head
Well, people say you have to train to be good at sex stuff, but she probably just closes her eyes and pretends its the tastiest éclair she's ever gotten her hands on, one that she won't have again for another 5-10 years or so. I think she's better at keeping away male genitals from her mouth and body than she is at keeping away food from her intestine.

my cheat year...
Right, that's at least one lifetime's worth of binging and poor impulse control.

As for the name "Amber" it's customary to give something ugly or broken a beautiful wrapper to sneak it in with the rest of the Christmas gifts, but it's like putting lipstick and perfume on a pig, literally.

Pretzels is the Same

I want to see the sky
kiwifarms.net
Does she even talk about her diet anymore? She looks like she's gaining weight in every video she posts.

Here's a theory: coming from experience, one of the things you can do to help you commit to a plan like dieting, smoking cessation, etc. is to tell everyone you can ahead of time about your plan. This will instill an innate fear of failing as it would be considered a social shame and show others you're weak. I'm willing to bet this gave her the bright idea of making a YouTube announcement video with it and it seems like now she's just kind of dropped it.

Cunty Boo Boo

sketti'n'butter
kiwifarms.net
Here's a theory: coming from experience, one of the things you can do to help you commit to a plan like dieting, smoking cessation, etc. is to tell everyone you can ahead of time about your plan. This will instill an innate fear of failing as it would be considered a social shame and show others you're weak. I'm willing to bet this gave her the bright idea of making a YouTube announcement video with it and it seems like now she's just kind of dropped it.

Actually, there are studies that show that telling everyone about your plans and talking about it a lot/how you're doing sets you up for failure a lot easier. Essentially, your brain responds the same way as if you've actually done what you said you were going to do; your brain receives the positive feelings of accomplishment without doing anything. So people who are really vocal about stuff often end up not doing things because their brain has already "rewarded" them.

Which I just find so fascinating. The mind is weird, man.

John Webster

Ah HoPe YoU wAsN't BuYiN' dRuGs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Amberlynn makes yet another video detailing what she's eaten in a day. As usual, the video is peppered with justifications for the junk she's eating:
"Look at how tiny this plate is, I swear these egg rolls aren't massive" then flashes the two rather gigantic egg rolls alongside a nearly full pan of what looks like microwaved takeout meant for two people.
Later, she shows a chocolate dipped ice cream cone and compares the size of her tiny hand to the super healthy treat.

She shows one meal and claims it's all she's eaten for the day, presumably imagining that her followers will give her virtual pats on the back for eating such a well thought out dining experience.

I've watched several of her videos and still cannot understand why she insists on showing the world her meals/grocery hauls, acting like some sort of health nut as she balloons even further with each video she posts.

PiggyPie

What a grand and intoxicating innocence.
kiwifarms.net

Amberlynn makes yet another video detailing what she's eaten in a day. As usual, the video is peppered with justifications for the junk she's eating:
"Look at how tiny this plate is, I swear these egg rolls aren't massive" then flashes the two rather gigantic egg rolls alongside a nearly full pan of what looks like microwaved takeout meant for two people.
Later, she shows a chocolate dipped ice cream cone and compares the size of her tiny hand to the super healthy treat.

She shows one meal and claims it's all she's eaten for the day, presumably imagining that her followers will give her virtual pats on the back for eating such a well thought out dining experience.

I've watched several of her videos and still cannot understand why she insists on showing the world her meals/grocery hauls, acting like some sort of health nut as she balloons even further with each video she posts.

Her voice really annoys me.

Stereotypical Badger

kiwifarms.net
If you eat too much of anything you're going to put on weight, doesn't matter how 'healthy' it is. The healthy thing about vegan food is that its low energy and don't taste particularly good so you're unlikely to stuff yourself to bursting point with it. People like this think they are being totally healthy if they have a few vegetables and a diet soda on top of the regular junk they consume every day.