• "Every time The Kiwi Farms gets caught trying to condemn children to a life of drugs, gangs, drinking, rape, incest, verbal abuse, physical abuse, and a number of other horrors, it promises it'll never do so again."

Amberlynn Reid General Discussion500lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by PiggyPie, Aug 19, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

In this lawless hell, we only ask that you ...

• Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. There is plenty of space.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@Null

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Amberlynn Reid
  1. Typical. Announces 100 days of vlogging- takes 4 days off. Probably to binge. I don’t want to be an ass, but if she isn’t shoveling her pie hole with shit 24/7 on this holiday she is taking than why not record what she’s doing. I call shenanigans.

• Agree Agree x 21
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  2. If that's true, that points heavily towards fake/bot followers-- they probably all got banned from YT at the same time.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Informative Informative x 8
    Botched Tit Job

Botched Tit Job Bitch-ass slut-ass whore

kiwifarms.is
  3. I bet my bottom dollar that she binged.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  4. The funny thing about her "Snow Day" is that it wasn't even snowing in KY yet when she posted it. It started flurrying 2-3 hours afterwards, and isn't supposed to be much heavier than that.

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    #12804 666EVE666, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2018
    666EVE666

666EVE666 Just a normal gorl

kiwifarms.is
  5. she's writing poems guise. Screen Shot 2018-01-12 at 8.24.14 PM.png

• Islamic Content Islamic Content x 7
    • Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  6. She's trying to show us that she's still reading 'It' and this is only like less than a fraction into the book.

Her incompetence is truly daunting.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  7. Actually it's a quote from Stephen King's It. She doesn't have a creative bone in her body.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  8. Can't wait for the Tweets we'll see when she gets to the kid orgy part.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 1
    C3PBRO

C3PBRO YOUR AND IDIOT

kiwifarms.is
  9. Yeah I know it's a Parody account, I was just posting it for people who hadn't seen it before. Thought people would catch the joke :biggrin:

• Autistic Autistic x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    #12809 Mitch Conner, Jan 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2018 at 12:47 AM
    kiwifarms.is
  10. I highly doubt she's still reading the book, she just watched the movie again.
    Her "obsession" with IT highlights how much of a poser she is. We get it Hamberlynn....you saw the movie.

Never heard of or watched the original miniseries and couldn't make it past page 80 of the novel, yet she's constantly rambling on about Pennywise. She was probably shocked/confused to see the "Part One" heading appear during the credits of the movie.

• Agree Agree x 11
    Mrs.MichaelRooker

Mrs.MichaelRooker Uncle Earl...the original badass

kiwifarms.is
  11. I never watch AL’s Videos, instead I read the comment section. I’m sure it’s a very common occurrence since her videos are so boring. So far most of the comments have been about Becky being unemployed. Has AL or Becky addressed this?

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  12. In one of the December younows Becky said something about it. She denied quitting and said she took some time off and changed her shift. She could be working. I also noticed she was wearing a fleece embroidered with the name of her work in one of Eric's vlogs, when they were all sitting at the table. Maybe she was just wearing it for warmth but maybe she was on her way out to leave for the night shift.

We've been seeing Becky pretty regularly at all hours, but AL's been wearing that same black dress without a bra for the last few videos so who knows if it was all filmed on her day off or what.

• Informative Informative x 8
    • Agree Agree x 5
    kiwifarms.is
  13. When she was on YouNow nearly everyday in December, she would go on at all times of the day and Becky was ALWAYS home. When asked about her job, Becky said something to the nature of "Ever hear of shift changes? Yeah, that's what I thought". The simple fact that neither of them will address it makes me feel like Becky isn't working. I wouldn't want anyone to know I quit to stay home and babysit my super sized toddler gf either tbh

I can't imagine anywhere giving someone a month off of work, unless Becky's ankle was sprained that badly but I doubt that. Also, I doubt her shift changes every single day from night to day. I doubt we'll get an answer though until Amber is backed into a corner about it.

• Agree Agree x 25
    666EVE666

kiwifarms.is
  14. [QUOTE="666EVE666, post: 2949746,. I wouldn't want anyone to know I quit to stay home and babysit my super sized toddler gf either tbh

[/QUOTE]
    I wonder if and when it will dawn on Becky that she is dealing with an individual whose mental/emotional age is about that of an 8-10 year old and that Becky will most likely continue to "grow", but her toddler gf will remain stuck at her present level FOREVER.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  15. I wonder when it will dawn on Becky that she is growing now like Benjamin Buttons. She went from days of working to days of coloring in coloring books. She is aging backwards at this point.

Their lives are mental institution sad.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  16. For all the hate that Destiny gets, at least she wasn't foolish enough to quit her job to become a full time YouTube "star" with Hamberlynn.

• Agree Agree x 28
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Mrs.MichaelRooker

Mrs.MichaelRooker Uncle Earl...the original badass

kiwifarms.is
  17. Not addressing Becky's employment and if she lied about a shift change it just can't be good. They know the reason would get them negative attention like the cat thing did. Didn't Eric stop working to go on disability and do YouTube full time? Atleast he was honest about it. The amount he gets from youtube is probably just enough to collect disability and avoid paying taxes. Becky probably did the same.

• Like Like x 3

kiwifarms.is
  18. According to Eric's social blade, he averages like 54 cents - 8 dollars a day.

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  19. SSDI is generally pretty difficult to collect, especially when you're claiming something like depression. It can take upwards of a year to receive your first denial letter without even factoring in the slow processing time for medical record collection and then the appeals review tends to take another 2 years on average. Most people are denied a few times (up to 3 times and then you go to the Office of Disability Adjudication and Review/ODAR or Office of Hearings Operations/OHO) and average a wait of 3-5 years. The only real exception to this, of course, is if you have a pretty obvious disability like a double amputation or spinal cord injury.

Edit: While I'm at it I should add that Social Security doesn't like when people just quit their jobs especially when they're claiming anxiety, depression, etc. They want to see several failed work attempts with reasonable accommodation before they'll even consider the claim.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.is
  20. If I'm remembering correctly, Eric said he quit because of sexual harassment from his former boss? It was in one of his first videos with AL when they went to buy pumpkins and saw him. I don't know much about disability, could that have played a role in anything?

• Agree Agree x 3
    666EVE666

kiwifarms.is