• "BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-EEEEEEEEEEEE"

Amberlynn Reid General Discussion500lb Vlogger, Liar, Leech, Mooch, Drama Queen

Discussion in 'Amberlynn Reid' started by PiggyPie, Aug 19, 2016.

Forum Guidelines

In this lawless hell, we only ask that you ...

• Make new threads for each update. Each YouNow broadcast, each YouTube video, everything. There is plenty of space.
  • Archive everything. Read this guide on good archival practices. Upload as much as you can directly to the site. If a video is very important and too large to upload, contact Null. I don't bite ❤
  • Cover your ass. Read this guide on Cybersecurity 101. I'm not even going to bother trying to moderate this board. If you get doxed, you're banjaxed.

@Null

Article Available:
The Lolcow Wiki has an article on Amberlynn Reid
  1. Imagine being 27 years old and being proud that you hadn't used a mobility scooter "for a few months."

Edit: for being a fatty mcfat fat fatterson, of course. actual cripples get a pass.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Feels Feels x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    C3PBRO

C3PBRO YOUR AND IDIOT

kiwifarms.is
  2. Wait...wait...she actually has to get up around 8 am to take Rarity to the vet? Hmm. I'm not feeling :optimistic:.

• Agree Agree x 26
    kiwifarms.is
  3. Speaking of calenders, this is from a few videos ago. Wonder what she has planned on Feb. 30th?
    Screenshot_20180212-081818~2.png

• Winner Winner x 30
    • 🤔 Provocative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  4. That's the day Rarity's getting fixed.

• Winner Winner x 40
    • Like Like x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  5. She's "allowed" Becky to get a Snapchat now. I bet Amberlynn damn sure has access to it because lesbereal..... she ain't having any other chick taking her care giver away.

Becky's Snapchat ...
    sirgaybeard25

• Agree Agree x 14
    Several guys

Several guys Telling it like it is

kiwifarms.is
  6. That's when she's going to get sick again. (weigh in on the 1st)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    hotcheetospuffs

hotcheetospuffs nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuh, FATMAN!

kiwifarms.is
  7. :biggrin:

• Like Like x 5
    Toxoplasmosis

Toxoplasmosis I have scare in my eyes

kiwifarms.is
  8. Or go to school but either option requires effort.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.is
  9. I don’t understand how she can have absolutely zero structure in her life and be completely fine. Going to school and going to work and feeling like I actually have a purpose in society is the only thing keeping me sane.

I can’t imagine someone can be so happy just being lazy doing the same five things every day: wake up in the middle of the day, go to Walmart, go out to eat, play board/card/video games (is Mario Kart and Mario Party 7 the only games they have or something?), and sit in bed. How do you not get bored? How does your depresshun not get worse?

• Agree Agree x 24
    • Feels Feels x 9
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  10. I guess simple things keep simple minds happy. Cheap crap from Walmart and food is all Amber really cares about.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Toxoplasmosis

kiwifarms.is
  11. I havent watched any of Eric’s stuff, is his channel the same? No substance or interest in his life?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  12. Yeah, he's a lot like Amber. He and Rickie go to Walmart all the time. And while Rickie is at work, Eric plays games and colors. I think Rickie is the one who does most of the cooking, too.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Toxoplasmosis

kiwifarms.is
  13. It's sad to me that out of the 4 adults that live in that house Ricky is the only one that acts like an adult. He goes to work, does house work and does most of the cooking. The least that the other 3 could do is to keep the damn place clean or something to make life easier on him.

I can't believe Amberlynn films with their room just filthy. She and Becky do nothing but sleep all day and lay around . They're room is always in shambles. Amberlynn cant even be bothered to even brush her hair in most of her videos but is always saying YouTube is her job and she works hard at it. Gorrrrrlllllll, what a joke lol

• Agree Agree x 27
    • Like Like x 1
    Several guys

Several guys Telling it like it is

kiwifarms.is
  14. Feb. 30th? Rarity's appointment? whaaat? I thought February only had 28 days? Am I having AL moment and missing something?

• Feels  x 6
    • 🤔 Provocative x 5
    • Autistic  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Late  x 1
    • Dumb  x 1

kiwifarms.is
  15. Both don't exist.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Provocative x 1
    SisterChristian

SisterChristian Tranquilo

kiwifarms.is
  16. *Bolth don't exist

• Winner Winner x 21
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.is
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  17. Yeah I think that was the joke. The actual date of February 30th does not exist, hence Rarity is never getting fixed.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.is
  18. Most vets worth a grain of salt require a wellness exam before doing any kind of surgery on an animal, even simple neuters. Also, most require a rabies vaccination a week out, usually done at wellness exam. Have either of these happened for that poor cat? Maybe the 26th is just the first visit?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • 🤔 Provocative x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.is
  19. :autism:oops:autism:

• Feels Feels x 9
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.is