Amberlynn Reid - 600 pound pathological liar and U-Haul lesbian moving in with her next live-in maid/nurse/girlfriend.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Is Amber a blackie?

• Hell yes

Votes: 809 81.1%
  • Nah

Votes: 189 18.9%

• Total voters

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tea if true. Pro-click 🍵🍵🍵

Screencap of emails in case it gets removed:
mshpl.pngmshpl 2.png

I'm a little suspicious on how legit these are, tbh. It's pretty unprofessional for a casting agency to respond to a literal nobody regarding someone considered for a show. Even if they decided to contact Amber due to a prompt from a third party, they don't owe that person a response, especially like the one allegedly sent.

This reeks of the type of cow tipping the Facebook dramawhores tend to engage in.

Mandaark

kiwifarms.net

RegularPerson

kiwifarms.net
I'm a little suspicious on how legit these are, tbh. It's pretty unprofessional for a casting agency to respond to a literal nobody regarding someone considered for a show. Even if they decided to contact Amber due to a prompt from a third party, they don't owe that person a response, especially like the one allegedly sent.

This reeks of the type of cow tipping the Facebook dramawhores tend to engage in.

I completely agree with you that it's unprofessional, but this is for TLC. Not sure if you've seen their other shows like 90 day fiance but .. they throw professionalism out the window there.

angela_mariac

kiwifarms.net
The "den" area (where she stayed when she first moved in) is an addition. I think the bedroom is original to the house. It wouldn't make sense for a house to have one bedroom but two bathrooms...

I dunno gorls, I'm awaiting further receipts on the bariatric bed. Those little bits could be anything because she spends her entire life in that bed, except for the 13-minute chunks she compiles for her videos.

You are right on internet where is described the size of the house, says there are 3 original bedrooms at the house

Last edited:

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Theory on the email:

At this point they likely get more then one email a day about Hamber, and have some sort of canned response.

I personally don't think it's unprofessional to inform people asking about some one not appearing on a show why said person will not be on the show.
But what would their legal department think?

The easiest and safest response is to direct all emails regarding Amber into their spam folder.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But what would their legal department think?

The easiest and safest response is to direct all emails regarding Amber into their spam folder.

Not to mention that show must get so many inquiries about fatties. I don’t believe for a second any production assistant is bothering to give updates or info about fatties that haven’t even been on the damn show.

The idea the show even knows who “YT Amberlynn” is a big stretch. They probably do casting interviews for 50 to 75 ppl every year. If anyone even remembers who was “failed casting interview #62 from 2018” I’d be shocked. Email is stupid and fake.

I’d like to know when Amber is going to get kicked out of the fag shanty. It was all well and good to have a pair of fat lesbians but now that Amber is just weeks away from being an immobile mass that only the Fire Dept can remove. The boys have to be worried. At the current rate of weight gain Amber will be a permanent fixture in the house that can’t be easily kicked out. The smell will only get worse and worse too.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net

I know full well you're asking wtf I'm talking about, I'm just not going to tell you (:

AL is a new and improved woman. She will never ever revert back to her old self-destructive patterns. This is not like a while ago when she was convinced she would never binge again after a week of being able to restrain herself. Not at all. If you think she'll soon stop uploading regularly, "you must be new here", haydur.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 820765

Ok, vaguelynn.

View attachment 820764

She also retweeted Karlee Steel saying something about "if you're a hater and you still watch, then sorry. You're a fan, hun" but it's gone now, so Amber must have remembered that time Karlee tricked her into eating an entire bag of cheetos on camera and deleted it.
How has she been "proved right"? Either she got a new bed that's now the height of every mattress that isn't on the floor, or her fat ass is plopped on the floor making the bed appear higher. It's one or the other, you lying load of lard.

The only way she'd be on the floor is if she fell and has decided it's easier to stay there until she dies rather than hire a hydraulic bitch hoist to get her upright.

mekalekahi

Dont you guys think I should choose my own foods?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 820781View attachment 820782View attachment 820783
I know full well you're asking wtf I'm talking about, I'm just not going to tell you (:

View attachment 820784
AL is a new and improved woman. She will never ever revert back to her old self-destructive patterns. This is not like a while ago when she was convinced she would never binge again after a week of being able to restrain herself. Not at all. If you think she'll soon stop uploading regularly, "you must be new here", haydur.
Im confused because we have seen her recently from erics vlog and she quite clearly looks in the worst physical form yet. What has the "help" done? It looks like shes been eating non stop.

ADHD

セックスキッテン
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes I think she must be new here.

We already know how this will play out.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
It really doesn't matter what kind of bed Hambo is in now. She still won't see her 35th birthday.

35? whew. that's being generous by about 5 years.

Look at comparisons between even a few months ago and now. She has the color and signs of someone who's organs are failing and can't keep up a normal appearance anymore. And at current rate her youtube channel will live longer than her, auto-uploading months of super relevant backlog after she expires on pillow mountain.